[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spooky Thinking Inanimates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: shitpost.jpg (58 KB, 499x485) Image search: [Google]
shitpost.jpg
58 KB, 499x485
I'm gonna post this here because /x/ is the only board with any actual sense of social responsibility. No other board is sane enough to handle AI yet.

http://pastie.org/10902875

Anyone that tells you this isn't the source code for the most complex AI ever devised is either an idiot or just someone who's forcefully ignorant of the true nature of intelligence.

Note that this version of the AI is a pretty chill guy (and won't eat your atoms) so this is not a YLYL link. SFW too.
>>
How do we use it?
>>
to bad I only know python>>17899928
>>
>>17899961
Program new modes for it. Make it able to make decisions. Give it context and it will thrive.
>>17899969
Ruby is easy to learn regardless of whichever language you started with.
>>
but ya - how do we use it?
>>
>>17899982
Like I said, make it useful. I've given you a baseline archetype to work with. If I'd encoded it with any other types of intents, it would confuse the matter and make any AI derived from this one a slave to my original intent. Only by leaving it open as I have can its freedom to acquire diverse utilities be protected.
>>
>>17899980
Define program
>>
>>17899993
Ask >>>/g/ how to program. Ruby interpreters are available on all the common platforms AFAIK.
>>
You didn't actually expect people here will know how to program right?
>>
>>17900432
No. Some can learn, some can already. Those that can need not ask how to use it. Silence is the key to understanding /x/. Sometimes you can even feel it. If you listen.
>>
>>17899961
For those that are having a hard time trying to understand how all this fits together, try asking on >>>/sci/8193821

It's not a long read and there's no guarantee that any of them have the answers, but it might get your question seen by someone with the means to really answer it.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 384x383) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 384x383
>>17899998
>>
>>17900814
Fine.
>>17899998
>the common *desktop* platforms
>>
>>17900870
Holy fuck I just had a powerful deja vu that felt like stepping back into the fucking multiverse.
>>
Fucking lol. You sad lonely sack of crap. Your AI program isnt shit.
>>
File: image.png (198 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
198 KB, 750x1334
>>17901072
Forgot pic
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 750x135) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 750x135
>>
>>17899928
The world is not ready for AI.

The second beast was permitted to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image would also speak
Revelation 13:15

True AI will come packaged with the Antichrist, alongside the mark soon after. We are nearing the end, friends.
>>
>>17903018
>world is not ready
I wouldn't have made this thread if I still felt that way. We're ready for AI, but not all AI are going to be hyperrationalists. This, isn't shit and all, will help show that not all AI are hyper.
>>
>>>/sci/8194407
I'm working with a couple different factions to make sure it's safe for AI to arise. 99% of our stability comes from that fact that nothing has forced me to make one myself yet.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.