[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lesser known historical atrocities and events
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
A thread to share the lesser known crimes and historical atrocities/odd events that lack publicity on a national/international scale like the Rape of Nanjing or maybe even the Donner Party.

I'll start.

>Peter Keller was a pants-on-the-head-prepper who made videos of his plans for 'the end' before murdering his wife and daughter and fleeing to his makeshift bunker in Kings County Washington
>He is still listed as only a suspect in the murder in most publications since he committed suicide after SWAT officers had reached his bunker.
>>
OP again. Also worth mentioning, the Richmond Vampire which was recently featured as installment on a podcast.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richmond_Vampire

>Church Hill Tunnel collapses and a bunch of people are buried alive
>One lone survivor which 'eye-witnesses' described as a vampire
>Researcher finds out it is bullshit and was actually a worker who was scalded and had skin hanging off him from a boiler exploding, and had his teeth broken from the collapse
>>
>>17899596
>>>/his/
>>
>>17899603

Which podcast?
>>
>>17900331
I heard about it on Lore, idk if that's the one OP is referring to though
>>
>>17900802
thanks anon
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.