[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One time attacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 275x183
post stories of paranormal "attacks" on you or any one you know
>>
Op here and this one time i was in bed when i was like 15 or 16 i had just woken up and me being the depressed fuck i am didnt move at all i reached for my xbox controller and i realized i couldnt move then started to shake my body until what ever it was stopped took like 10 seconds but then i get just a feeling of getting choked and get slammed against the head of my bed mom heard struggle and rushed in to see bruises on my neck scariest shit to happen to me to date involving ghosts
>>
>>17899201
get on my level
reposting this from a different thread

>be me
>wake up one night
>sit up in bed
>don't even look at phone, pretty sure it's sometime around 3 am
>person sitting on the edge of my bed
>can't remember his face
>we speak for an hour, no problem
>I even get out of bed to stretch out so that I don't get cramps
>conversation doesn't end
>i can't remember what we talked about
>another person walks into my room
>the former person starts screaming
>the latter person tries attacking the former.
>quickly throw my holy water soaked blanket on the latter person (how it got soaked by holy water is a funny story)
>latter person disappears
>former also disappeared without a trace
>>
>>17899201
>bruises
what kind of bruises?
also I'm almost home. I'll dump some screens I have saved from my time on /k/ and /x/
>>
>>17899206
>how it got soaked by holy water is a funny story
Do tell
>>
I ate TJEIFJIJFIDSA's brain for five hours
>>
File: PRIEST.png (388 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
PRIEST.png
388 KB, 600x450
>>17899225
>be 13
>edgy atheist
>afraid of priests
>priest comes to bless house
>pretend i'm asleep in bed
>priest walks in, chuckles, pours holy water over me
>walks out without a word

later on I accidentally drank the holy oil because I thought it was apple juice.

I'm pretty holy for a Pagan now :(
>>
File: 1453864626603.png (91 KB, 1220x568) Image search: [Google]
1453864626603.png
91 KB, 1220x568
>>17899216
I'm home, will dump now
this is 1/3
>>
File: 1453864688206.png (55 KB, 1003x602) Image search: [Google]
1453864688206.png
55 KB, 1003x602
>>17899264
oh, got the threadname wrong, doubt wendigos are considered paranormal. I'll post part 2&3 for anyone curious and look for paranormal stuff I have saved.
>>
File: 1453864998582.png (76 KB, 737x423) Image search: [Google]
1453864998582.png
76 KB, 737x423
>>17899271
3/3
>>
>be around 7
>sitting in front of TV with mum
>sister and 2 bros are upstairs with friends
>suddenly hears thunder coming down the stairs
>one by one bros friends all run out of the house
>sister comes in room proper crying/screaming
>mum asks wtf is going on...

Infront of around 8 people, a catalogue had flown across the bedroom and hit my sister square in the face. All were in agreement as to what had happened. My bros were in shock and stuck for words, sis had a red face from the impact and a swollen cheek.

I saw the ghost in that house a few times. I made a thread about it a few xmas's back. It never attacked anyone else before or after.that event.

I think it was actually protecting my sis from bros horny friends (she was 11 they were all 16ish).
>>
File: attics.png (78 KB, 1339x451) Image search: [Google]
attics.png
78 KB, 1339x451
>>
File: attics 2.png (60 KB, 1345x491) Image search: [Google]
attics 2.png
60 KB, 1345x491
>>17899420
>>
File: girl in closet.png (84 KB, 1058x574) Image search: [Google]
girl in closet.png
84 KB, 1058x574
>>
File: girl in closet 2.png (64 KB, 1047x484) Image search: [Google]
girl in closet 2.png
64 KB, 1047x484
>>17899425
>>
>>17899216
like somone choked me like hands on throut
>>
Someone in class kept playing Death Grips out loud unironically
>>
File: 1467824897015.jpg (8 KB, 142x172) Image search: [Google]
1467824897015.jpg
8 KB, 142x172
>>17899239
>pretend i'm asleep in bed
>priest walks in, chuckles, pours holy water over me
Sure anon, holy water
>>
Was 14, summertime ...playing with ouija boards, mirrors and candles, levitation with a group of friends ...we played often. .messed around with dream sharing and met a wiccan girl who liked to mess around in the woods at night...talked about werewolves and witches battle in the night. .she was a weird one...one evening in particular we messed around with the mirror and candles trying to summon bloody Mary. ..after our teenage brains got bored we started taunting Mary thinking she wasn't real anyway. .cursing her ,calling her names like Mary Mary why ya buggin. .. 5 of us sitting around the mirror when it shatters into a billion tiny peices all the candles spilled hot wax making a terrible mess..we all freak out...everyone bolts out of the room ..I'm last out...feel a hand grab me from behind back of my neck grabs me hard picks me straight up off the ground ,holds me for 5 maybe 10 seconds ...I pass out and drop like a rag doll ..fall onto a tool box and hit my face off it small scratch on my neck dissappeared after a few days...mother loses her mind because she was home when we were messing around in my room...has a priest come and bless the house that week...I don't think it was Bloody Mary ..but whatever it was wasn't very nice....we never messed around at my house ever again....we moved to my other friends basement or military tent we would set up in the woods ...that was my first time ...hope it's readable
>>
>>17900118
nice what happened after or are they separate stories
>>
>>17900131
Few other spooky situations...messed around with dreams alot ...would tie my hand together with a good friend of mine and focus on an empty room an try to meet there...we both saw a shadow following us as we made it to the room we never met each other only the shadow. .but could hear things like my friend calling my name or him hearing me calling for him. ..we would both randomly see the shadow awake...it just observed never harmful ...I once was tricked into drinking a witches potion and cursed to be a werewolf for messing with the dark arts ...or I was slipped some exctacy...either way it was a sureal experience. ..to this day I still have this strange feeling I might wolfout at the next full moon...
>>
>>17900113
Cum is not crystal clear and flowing. It's sticky and doesn't go through thick blankets.
>>
>>17900452
I should know ..I'm a priest!
>>
>>17899437
Anyone have the third part?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.