[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Free Gypsy Card Readings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: fortune0201[3].jpg (139 KB, 566x864) Image search: [Google]
fortune0201[3].jpg
139 KB, 566x864
5 people, 1 question each.

Go
>>
What should I be focusing on right now to prepare for the next stage of my life?
>please give cards
>>
If you tell me which cards you get, I'm willing to read for you in return. My question relates to future wife. How will I know her when I find her?
>>
>>17898506
You should be focusing on the event that is going to happen. When there is possibility that you get a gift of any kind - think clearly if it is better to be rejected or not. Since accepting it makes you get into an some kind of agreement and you may not even know it.

>sorry, no cards
>>
>>17898520
What sort of event?
>>
>>17898512
When you plan a wedding and have an argument about an event invitations or making any kind of paper agreement/contract. Then you know it is serious.
>>
>>17898530
Oh, I get it, you're not the reader.
>>
>>17898528
Receiving a "gift". Which is unclear what kind it is. It is a gain of some kind.
>>
>>17898500
I'm a reader myself, a new one, but as much as I hate to ask a love query:

Should I follow the cards and chase the star?
>>
>>17898533
Believe what you wish. But remember my readings.

Oh, and a small gift to a woman will lead to a destruction and will sadden her.
Good luck, now.
>>
>>17898549
I was asking how to know she's the one when I meet her, not whether or not to marry her when I've already agreed to marry her.
>>
>>17898548
Yes, but there is a small obstacle. Which you will overcome and then you'll be happy after that.
>>
>>17898553
She will come to you.
>>
Am I going to marry K?
>>
>>17898566
There is a friend standing in your way. You may not see it right now. I don't see a good ending here ... at least right now.
>>
>>17898556
Thank you, the obstacle won't be though which I feel bad about. I appreciate the reading very much!
>>
>>17898572
Can you tell me about the person standing in my way?
>>
File: _20160313_210523.jpg (197 KB, 735x1194) Image search: [Google]
_20160313_210523.jpg
197 KB, 735x1194
Know you said only 5...

But I can't sleep and I'll give it a shot anyways.

Should I grab an easy job of hold out for something substantial?
>>
>>17898596
I hope I got the genders right. If not, reconstruct my reading so it will apply to you.

He desires her. He will create a small problem at first (almost unnoticeable or maybe innocent at first), but that will create an ending.
>>
>>17898619
I think I know who you mean. Any advice for dealing with this person?
>>
>>17898618
Well I see you need to get stable job.
First impression will be misleading, but in the end, you will get out with something you hoped for. Maybe love.
>>
>>17898629

Well hot damn, thanks anon!
>>
>>17898624
Yes, you should send him a notice that you know what he desires - or talk to him.
But you need to hurry. It looks like he is on his way ...
>>
>>17898500
Will I ever get married? Do I know him already?
>>
>>17898638
I see 3 people, you including.
Anyway, unexpectedly, you will go to a visit or you will get a visitor, that will stay. It may be an old friend or an older man.
>>
>>17898654
3 people? Like a love triangle?
I have someone in mind but sadly he's in a relationship
>>
>>17898673
Not a triangle. You have already answered yourself.
>>
>>17898680
So that means it's not definite, thank you reader
>>
I'm done for today.
See you tomorrow.
>>
>>17898683
It means you have a power to break them up and lure him to your side.
It is up to you on how will you proceed.
>>
>>17898500
Definitely past 5, but here goes anyway:

Will I be getting somewhere with the new girl I've been seeing?
>>
will I ever be financially independent and focus on my real life's work?
>>
>>17898500
How will i die?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.