[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Interesting thing happened, and I wondered if there are similar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 4-1267479827875.jpg (44 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
4-1267479827875.jpg
44 KB, 720x480
Interesting thing happened, and I wondered if there are similar experiences. I mean Im sure some of you have seen this because I googled and its a thing apparently.

I live in OH sort of out in the middle of nowhere. I'm 20 miles from the next town. I am currently home alone although I do not live alone (back from uni for the summer)

The power was out for about 5 minutes but its back on now so I feel a LOT better than I did. my lappie is charing, all the lights are on, TV on watching that effed up shooting in texas. Everything's fine now.

Earlier today around like 8, I left my friend's house who lives in Akron (I wish I hadn't left but I need to finish a paper). On my way back, stopped at a gas station and filled up. it was just getting dusky, but it was light enough for me to see around still and there are fluorescent lights under the overhang thing. no other cars but me, but there is a guy in the shopping mart so I'm not spooked. The only other people around (this is off a lonely highway exit) are a couple of kids sitting on the bench, maybe 15 feet away.

As Im filling up my car, I keep looking at them because I was wondering where their parents were-didn't see any. The one was a boy wearing a hoodie (hood up) and pants, nothing special. The other was an older guy like 17 or so wearing again normal stuff. I thought maybe they were related to the shop clerk.

I turned around to check the gauge and it was nearly full. I heard a click and took the nozzle out to set back in the thing (this took maybe 5 seconds) and as I turned around again BAM the two kids are of course standing a few feet away and looking at me now.

The older boy spoke to me and asked for a ride. He said he and his brother needed to get home. Ok, that's not that strange, so I asked how far they needed to go. He said, "back the way you came." hmm ok . I noticed his eyes for the first time at this point (im shy and don't like prolonged eye contact) and did a double take because they are both
>>
Calling it now "Black eyed children who just feel off" thread.
>>
smooth and black, like two pieces of obsidian. At the time I was shocked but not scared, I just figured it was some weird birth defect. He was normal and good looking in every other way so I didn't feel threatened. Anyway, I said "I came from Akron" or something like that which was probably a mistake, I should have asked how they knew they wanted to go there. The big one said "we have to go to Akron." At this point I finished with the pump and was ready to leave. I told them if they were lost, they'd better just go in and tell the clerk to call their parents. He just said "please let us come with you to akron" again.

Now I started getting a little weirded out because he just wasn't acting like someone his age. Idk how to explain it but everything was just off. No parents around, no interest in finding them, black eyes, night time, etc. it all started getting to me. I said "I'm really sorry but I dont think that's a good idea" and then I got in my car and shut the door. As I was starting it, I looked at the boy again and....He was still there! (didnt expect that I bet) he was right by the pump staring at me with those freaking eyes and that is the image that is staying with me, because that is when I got scared. I looked to the other side and the little one I had ignored was out that window. His hood was raised a little and yes, same black eyes. I smiled at him more nervous than anything and then drove off slowly and went on my way. I checked my mirror; they did not move nor did they come after me.

tl;dr

>gas station
>see kids with black eyes
>they want a ride to akron
>I decline and drive away

Ok not too bad compared to what I've read online. But it still is scaring me and making it hard to sleep so I'm giving up on sleep at this point and just wondering if there are any other similar run ins.
>>
>>17898227
lol I wish I had a prize for you. I didn't know the story was so cliche but this really happened and I'd like to see other threads of it if I could find them.

Also I didn't mean for 1st paragraph to end on cliffhanger like that, I legitmately ran into wordcount there.
>>
>>17898281
Well, at least you didn't accept anything from them. No matter how trivial.
>>
>>17898281
How are their English accent?
Their race? White?
Nobody notice them except you?

I am giving you benefit of doubt. If you just want to RP then forget it.
>>
>>17898211
Mabey its just some kids who bought black contacts off the internet and were fucking with you for lulz.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.