[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Things that are not usually creepy, but somehow you find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 600x231) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 600x231
ITT: Things that are not usually creepy, but somehow you find them creepy. For me, it's GTA San Andreas. I've played this game since it came out back in 2004, and there's something about some of the areas that are just... Unsettling. From the deep woods in Shady Creeks, to the desert in Bone County. There were tons of spooky myths in this game that added to its ambiguity.
>>
>>17894754
Yeah seems to be a trend with Rockstar.

I dont remember the name but theres a ranch that its supposedly haunted, after you clear it and go back you can hear screams but they say its a bug in the game. You just hear screams in the basement as if the bad guys were still alive.

Then there's the urban legend of some kind of monster iirc dont think it was a ghost, I tried to see it but nothing happened but what was weird is that inside the small church there was something written behind a podium, about the devil.
>>
>>17894763
Where was the church? Do you remember? Also, there's a map that can be found at lil probe'inn, its the San Andreas map but it has marked points on the map. And I haven't found anything on it. I have no idea what it means.
>>
>>17894754
RDR had a few spooky places, like Sepulcro and the woods at night
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.