[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mysterious Journal Book
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 41244.png (1013 KB, 1000x505) Image search: [Google]
41244.png
1013 KB, 1000x505
Alrighty, I found this book in the same place for days, and I just had to pick it up and look at it. Plus the pages haven't been since March, from what I seen. So, finders keepers.

But to explain why this book is mysterious, its just fucking strange. It seems like multiple people wrote in this or some person (Homeless maybe) has Dissociative identity disorder, or Schizophrenia. As I go through the book it seems just more weird, like in some pages they talk about Skin Invasion, and Personal Contact. Maybe the person has Social Withdrawal Disorder too. He/she also wrote stuff like bashing on people. Like he was talking how they talk about they make fun of him and liars.

Also the pages have some unreadable words and sentences. Like fucking either its just scribbles or 4-8 year old hand writing. Then the next page will have a pretty nice writing. I just don't get it.

Maybe you can help me understand what the hell this person wrote and meant. Like what the hell.

Picture is a example of different hand writing and the hatred of liars and shit.
>>
File: 124124.jpg (194 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
124124.jpg
194 KB, 1000x563
Here is a couple of pages
>>
>>17894290
Second page is about someone scratching their ass. How is this paranormal OP?
>>
File: 5124134.jpg (226 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
5124134.jpg
226 KB, 1000x750
>>17894294
Its the fact that almost every page of this book has something different about it, like different personalities, and different hand writing. As said before, it seems like this person is going through DID and Social Withdrawal, and the deeper you go through this shit. The weirder it gets.
>>
>Crap photos by OP, not scans
>Boring gibberish on parts of pages that are readable
>Nothing paranormal written
>>
>>17894290
>the rings!

It's Gollums book.
>>
>>17894304
Looks like someone with dementia or Alzheimer's wrote it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.