[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A ghost in your house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Let's assume you inherited a small mansion. Discreet but mysterious. You start to notice that objects appear in different places, you hear voices and feel cold spots. You would probably assume it is a ghost. What would you do about it? How do i calm/fight it?
>>
those dools look really fucking cool
>>
>>17894225
I'd be glad I wasn't alone.

I'd sit down, have a drink and try to talk to it.

That would be guaranteed to make the house empty once more.
>>
>>17894231
>http://www.cryptocurium.com
I bought a few things from this guy for RPG props back when he just did Lovecraft inspired stuff. They're well made and relatively cheap but they always end up being a little smaller than I was expecting.
>>
>>17894225
Well the first thing would be to determine if it's a ghost or a demon. If it's a ghost, it's probably a soul in purgatory (a place where souls are purified before entering heaven). So the first course of action is to pray for the deceased and contact the local Catholic Church to have mass offered. If it's a ghost, the sprit should be appeased (eventually) and the level of activity should lessen or stop entirely, if it's a demon, the activity will increase a lot (most of the time, there are exceptions). If I started to think it was a demon, then it's time for a priest.
>>
>>17894237
aw, anon. Any ghost would be lucky to haunt you.
>>
I probably wouldn't care too much.

I'd do psychedelics and try to communicate with whatever it may be.
>>
I would move, but that's just me
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.