[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The earth story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 1300x935) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 1300x935
is this site for real?

www.kelownasucks.com

When I became aware of some aspects of the story I didn't want to exist anymore because when you realize it everything about this planet is disgusting. Society pretending this is a wonderful planet makes things even more sickening because the idea is all over civilization. If humanity was what the way they pretend to be none of this would've happened.

Basically, there are people who are brainwashed and arranged into relationships. They don't know it and while being sexual and being satisfied with others, secret societies have entertainment made about it for society to laugh at. So people are laughing and enjoying entertainment that's telling them about these various people being brainwashed and basically raped.

It sounds improbable and ridiculous but once you know it's true you see that the proof is all over the place.

That's the story of earth
>>
Too bad he drew the map so that it was supposed to look more like a face than it actually does

If someone's wondering what i'm refering to, click on "world teacher"
>>
File: comeonnow.jpg (32 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
comeonnow.jpg
32 KB, 400x300
>A gun, like a tattoo gun/needle, is symbolic of a penis so her getting tattoos

>is symbolic of being injected with ink. As you know, a PEN IS INK... PENIS INK

>(SPERM). Even worse is that the tattoos are ugly which is symbolic of the

>genetically repulsive (most Canadians) semen ruining everything about her.

I've read some stupid shit on this website before but godamn it
>>
>>17894395

As a Canadian I can confirm people are garbage plastic people who are paid actors from other planets to act human who are barely alive in this world and instead "cycle" through while maintaining their psychotic reptilian memories.

Pure obnoxious evil, and they are always shit egotistical artists with rare exception who tend to point to how fucking complete plastic everything in Canada and specifically Toronto is.
>>
are you actually fucking retarded?
>>
>kelowna is name of my town

ya... ya it does. too damn hot and albertans triple the population every summer
>>
>the bottom of the ocean is at the tip of patagonia
>because south on the map is literally downwards

good stuff
>>
>>17894149
I got to the 3rd sentence and quit
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.