[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone recognize this symbol? Something really odd happened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 20160707_115724.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20160707_115724.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
Does anyone recognize this symbol?

Something really odd happened to me, and I don't have any idea what it was.

>> Be me, just had read the bible as I used to do.
>> I was in my bed, praying as every night I do.
>> Lights were off, and everything was normal...
>> Out of the blue I saw that rare symbol on the wall in front of my bed, it was made of light.
>> I kept praying, and when I finished I stared at it, wondering what it was.
>> Decided it was a kind of reflex that come through the window.
>> Thought it was weird cause I hadn't seen it before, so I set aside the courtain to see if there was anything projecting that light.
>> Didn't see anything outside... actually it was so dark.
>> Looked at the wall again and now that weird thing was spinning
>> Kept looking, and it started to move faster every second.
>> I just looked through the window once again, cause I thought it had to be a reflex. That was the only logic explanation...
>> However it was so dark, and when I looked at it for last time, it just desapeared.
>> I checked the curtain next morning, but there wasn't any hole nor any little space. Besides outside was so dark, so I don't think it was anything projecting from outside.

I don't know what it was, but I can't forget that kind of symbol. So if anyone of you can help me with that I would be so grateful.
>>
Thats the... skinwalker symbol...

RUUUUUN
>>
>>17894113
I don't think so
>>
File: circle.jpg (117 KB, 1080x1258) Image search: [Google]
circle.jpg
117 KB, 1080x1258
>>17894061
It's a circle, even Google thinks so.
>>
File: why.jpg (27 KB, 256x355) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
27 KB, 256x355
>>17894061
Also
>that rare symbol
A circle is one of the most common shapes, anon, are you sure you aren't retarded?
>>
wasn't that the reticle for a weapon in halo?
>>
>>17894061
Crosshair for a shotgun in a game I can't remember
>>
>>17894146
Well, it almost became a circle when it started spinning... but even if it were a circle, it didn't make any sense to be there.
>>
>>17894148
Yeah I just checked
>>
red ring of death on xbox 360
>>
>>17894217
Hahaha thank God it wasn't that!
>>
>>17894148
OP sounds ESL. He keeps calling a refraction(?) a 'reflex'
>>
>>17894283
I think maybe "reflection." But I think he means projection?

Anyway OP, there are two main types of symbols in certain studies of symbolic revelation. The first, and most common, is what you're asking about here, that is one that has a meaning known by others, has been used extensively and is often associated with an organization, deity, aspect of the deity etc. McDonald's has a symbol. The archangels have symbols. Pluto has a symbol. They can mean different things, but what they have in common is a reference to something meant to be deciphered by others. You could come here for such a symbol.

The other kind of symbol, a revelation, is given to people and has no reference. It is as though they are meant to puzzle it out. And whether you were hallucinating, or it was a projection from some kid with a laser pointer, or etc., it means something to you and that is why you are here.

The symbol is not familiar to me. I would be likely to recognize symbols created by the sorts of Cabalistic systems favored by /x/philes. So I cannot be of much help as a reference for the possibility of the first kind of symbol.

However, for the second kind, let me give you some guesses. You mention that you are religious. The circle has three sections. I see two main interpretations here. The first is that the circle has been broken. The second is that three pieces make one circle.

The first interpretation would lead me to ask if you have been experiencing stress with your religion, challenges, balance (as the circle is broken in a pattern) that has given you reason to doubt your religious ideals.

The second interpretation is that you have been (or feel you have been) visited by entities basically telling you "good job" on the whole prayer/Christian thing. Keep up the good work. These kind of religious symbols have appeared to others involved in struggle. Some people believe that religious fervor can produce certain visions that help assure

cont.
>>
>>17895084
cont.
religious people that their path is righteous. Some famous examples include Emperor Constantine's vision of the Chi Rho symbol before battle, and dedicating his life thereafter to Christianity, and many visions seen by Joan of Arc (Jeanne d'Arc) leading her to lead the French against the English forces during the 100 years war.

There are examples in other religions such as Buddha's deer, but I assume you are less interested in that at the moment.
>>
File: image%3A7070.png (67 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image%3A7070.png
67 KB, 225x225
>that rare symbol
The rare symbol of the Rarest Pepe.
>>
Use a coaster next time
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.