[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm working on a project , I wonder if you know more cases
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: desaparecidas_112614.gif (130 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
desaparecidas_112614.gif
130 KB, 640x426
I'm working on a project , I wonder if you know more cases like this.
>>
You need to be more vague.
>>
Yeah less detail plz op
>>
I refer to cases that could be called " paranormal "
Like this one, that of the two Dutch girls who died in a jungle of Panama
>>
Read this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/2jjvxd/disapperance_of_lisanne_froon_kris_kremers_two/
>>
>>17893926
>basically no information in first post
>second post is still vague, mentions the most scant details of a case
>third post provides information in the form of a reddit thread

At no point during those three posts did you even hesitate or remotely consider the notion that you were fucking up, did you?
>>
>>17893899
Krispy Kreme donuts eliminated her for sharing a likeness in the name.
>>
>>17893947

I thought that just put the name of women was necessary to know what I mean
>>
>>17893919
>Retards go /out/ with no gear and no skills.

>Die.

>SPOOPY MYSTERY!
>>
>>17893973
I think that is creepy
>>
>>17893958
You know what, I apologize. I was being a dick. Your thread is vague but I didn't need to be such a tool. Tell me more about what you're looking for specifically OP.
>>
>>17894080
Unsolved cases paranormal cases or something
>>
How is this case paranormal? A brief explanation and a article will do OP.
>>
>>17894722

It is not paranormal, never knew for sure what happened

In his camera they found many pictures in black , as if to observe something ...
>>
>>17894737
I think she was using her camera flash at night. But after a day or two with no food, water, sleep, I'm sure they DID think they saw shit.

Probably not paranormal. Just depressing. And a good warning for anyone traveling.
>>
>>17893899
For fuck's sakes OP, when you create a thread like this, give a short explanation of the case.
>Lisanne Froon and Kris Kremers, two Dutch women, went missing during a hike while on vacation in Panama. Weeks later, their camera was discovered, along with bone fragments and a decomposed foot.
So, from this, I assume you're looking for cases of people mysteriously disappearing in the wilderness?
>>
>>17894746
yes sir
>>
>>17893899
While I wouldn't rule out a possible paranormal angle, I would suggest a more likely but mundane cause. Most young people who grow up in urban areas are not prepared when they go out hiking or camping. They severely underestimated the possible dangers. If they get lost or injured, a casual day hike turns into a case like this.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.