[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you hallucinate at will /x/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
How do i learn to hallucinate at will?
Do you know any ways to do it or some people who have done it

The only methods i know is this one from dreamviews
http://www.dreamviews.com/dream-control/80879-advanced-vision-control-tutorial.html
But i had no luck with above method, any tips /x/?
>>
It comes with lots of practice and lots of time
>>
>>17893861
Ye, but I cant control what I hallucinate about.
Still interested?
>>
i might have something to say on this. I can't "hallucinate" at will, but I can dream at will, if I have maybe 2 minutes of closing my eyes and relaxing i can lucid dream and have full dreams for as long as im sitting there.
>>
>>17893929
I guess yeah,
>>
Just takes lots of drugs and you will surely see something.
>>
>>17893940
Oh well, its just a side effect from my meditation. Sit on a chair, palms on your legs. Try to focus on a dot at the wall/wardrobe/whatever you are looking at. While keeping that focus, relax your body muscle by muscle. Dont forget the face/head. After relaxing, enough time should have passed so your focus will try to drop (like a beat) - you will look at a dot positioned lower on the wall but fix it. Keep fixing it until your vision gets blurry in the edges of your sight. Now focus both on the dot and the clouds. Here comes the hard part - the clouds will cover your view so you have to imagine where the dot is. The hallucinations will start in mere seconds. As long as you keep focus, you will see shit. Your brain will try to process but its kinda fast so dont rely on that. Good luck ^_^
>>
LSD. It's not that hard.
>>
>>17893986
Mh, interesting
>>
>>17893986
I can sometimes see the chrysanthemum when i do this, or after orgasm in the near dark. No dot or clouds though
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.