[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know this will get a lot of shitposting, but I kinda wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (136 KB, 540x407) Image search: [Google]
image.png
136 KB, 540x407
I know this will get a lot of shitposting, but I kinda wanted to address this.
Ever since I was pretty little, I had these weird ass dreams related to dolls. I remember my first one vaguely. I was about 5 years old at the time, so this was ages ago. Not sure if anyone knows what I'm talking about, but the dream started out with me standing on a lily pad, and my surroundings resembled the arena of the chaos 4 boss fight from Sonic Adventure DX. (Don't play it, overrated as hell) A random girl walks up to me with a night gown on telling me to hold her doll for her. She said she'll scream and the doll will hurt me if I drop it into the water. To no surprise, I drop it into the water. The doll starts screaming like a fucking banshee, and it starts drowning me. During this, the doll's eyes start to bulge and pop out of its head. I finally wake up. Ever since that dream, I've had similar occurrences with doll dreams and a major fear of them. My question has always been, how in the hell did this fear or phobia even begin. I remember from the time I was about 2-4 years old I loved dolls. When I was 7, I got a baby doll for Christmas from a friend, and after they left the celebration, i threw the doll in the closet with the fear that it would murder me if I held it for too long. (Keep in mind, I was only seven) I only threw out the doll recently after going through some old stuff, but my question still remains, where did my fear come from? Does anyone from /x/ have any ideas?
️, Anon
>>
Yeah, I get doll related nightmares form time to time, ever since I was very young. I think the fuel for my earlier dreams were caused by the spider baby from Toy Story, maybe even the whole of Toy Story!
>>
dreams are just a combination of memories from your life mixed with your emotions and subconscious.
you don't need strangers on the internet to explain them to you. they can provide nothing that you can't figure out yourself by just thinking.
>>
>>17892394
>implying society isn't so corrupt and meaningless that there's no time to just sit down and think for awhile
>>
>>17892050
Did you seriously just sign your post with "anon"?
>>
>>17892050
These dreams trouble you, yes? You've had an ill fate,yes? In order for me to tell you more you must tell me about your relationship with your mother.
>>
Welp it whatever the fuck happened to you with tht doll, it got you so good that you consciously forgot it to rely it on your subconscious.

Nothing to worry here. Just stop giving these dreams any importance, and they will go away.
>>
it's easy to feel empathy for dolls because of their humanness but on the other hand they can be pretty creepy, and it seems that their emptiness is a preferred place for attention-seeking spirits to reside. it could also be that the dolls in your life have absorbed a lot of your younger self's fears, so that's why they started to freak you out when they did not before

my mother is a doll collector and i've had some frightening childhood experiences so i'm not at all discounting your story. just try to steer clear of owning dolls and you should be ok. . .

nsfw but you might like turningdolls dot blogspot dot com
>>
>>17892498

How fucking new are you bud?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.