[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Construction Site Hauntings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (67 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
67 KB, 852x480
Does anyone have any construction related spooky stories? That is hauntings/ paranormal activity occurring on construction sites?

Currently working the graveyard shift on a project now and just got a call about some spooky stuff going down so decided to make a thread about it.

I have worked in construction for 12 years now and occasionally I will get reports from other workers about some unexplained goings on but never encountered anything myself. Usually its strange noises that are not mechanically or pneumatically generated like distinctively organic in origin. Sightings of strange shapes, shadows that don't behave as the should. Sometimes people who appear out of place in a construction setting.

cont.
>>
So just got a call about a man walking at speed throughout the building. Anytime there are unauthorized personnel on site everyone is supposed to report it immediately and make the effort to respectfully inform the person that they are not allowed to be here and to please leave. The building is a large food service venue with several restaurants and at this stage in the project there is adequate lighting but some places are dark and the large amount of equipment/ material make it hard to move quickly or maintain good sight lines. The workers describe him as an older man late 50s, wearing formal attire. They first tried to get his attention by shouting but he either didn't hear or ignored them. So they followed him all the while repeatedly trying to get his attention but no success. He is still moving at a brisk walk almost a power walk and the many obstructions littered throughout the site don't seem to impede his progress. He just seemed to gracefully slide in between the obstructions never slowing his pace. They continue to follow him through a corridor as he turns a corner and when they round the corner to the intersecting corridor they tell me he just disappeared. Even though there was absolutely no where he could hide nor any way he could have covered the length of the corridor in a matter of seconds. When I went to the area to follow up with their report I got the feeling like I was in a vacuum under negative pressure as if all the air was being removed.

more?
>>
>>17891864
not mine but my father's.

he's a drywall contractor. he was on a job site when suddenly a gust of wind opened the front door pretty abruptly and loudly. a few seconds later he had heard a voice that sounded like my mom's dad say "Thank you, David" (my dads name)

about 5 minutes later my mom called my father to say that her dad had just passed away.

not too spoopy but eh its construction related
>>
>>17891922
go ahead anon, you got at least one guy interested.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.