[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok. By now in sort of terrified to tell this story, because of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (471 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
471 KB, 2000x1000
Ok. By now in sort of terrified to tell this story, because of how much these people know about me. But i want to share with you, what i think is the truth about legal highs in one of the countries in eastern europe (dont want to specify for safety reasons)
Im sure youve allheard about legal highs. Chemicals such as substituted synthetic cathinones, benzofurans, synthetic cannabinoids etc. in my country, they have taken over the market of drugs. because of this, here we have two sort of rivaling forums that discuss mostly these research chemicals, and ive come to realize that the forums are actually simply infiltration machines of those selling said "drugs". Practicly all users of these substances come there for information. They also ddk reports on how the drugs work. This serves as a free commercial for those things. The scary part happens once you stay on those forums for longer. The moderators have acces to all chats and messages you send, andthey gather information onyou. Once you start buying more and getting etter deals you get caught in it. You are made to start selling because of them blackmailing you with the information they gathered about you. They even have fake accounts that wil befriend you and then use the gathered info against you. I dont want to go to 100% detail like naming names but i can answer all questions. I suck at explaining, and english isnt my first langage so ill do my best.
>>
wrong chan Mr. Drug Casualty
>>
>>17891839
Ill try to summarize what i now upti now:

The whole scheme is run by some sort of organized group that deals with retail sale of synthetic legal highs from china, and also regular drugs. They set up two forums, supposedly rivaling to create a false feeling of choice between usergroups, and to eliminate rival forums by creating a false sense of rivalry in the audience they aim at. The moderators and users high inthe hierarchy are at large vendors of drugs and legal highs, the drugs vendor stay "lowkey" but enough to gather attention of normal isers of the forum to makedeal with them. The moderators appear to be dissapearing once a feud between one of them and the site owners gets started. This is even known on the forums as the moderators curse, they supposedly die but realisticly no one knows - however the phenomenon is big enough to have a name.
Users who have threatened the forum or moderators, or appear to talk about this conspiracy (that i know apprears to be fucking schizo, trust me i question my sanity because of believing this, but i dont see another explanation of these facts) have been reported dead by their friends on the forum. Supposedly drug iverdoses. These circumstances are similar to what happens to moderators.
>>
>>17891853
Typo. Im writing this on a phone.

>>17891878
Pt2

Aside from these things, big money is also involved. Alot of people offthe forums at one point become blackmailed into becoming dealers as i mentioned. They then order large quantities of the synthetic drugs fromthe vendors advertised onthe forums. Now these orders can go close up to 10k my countries currency. Now imagine hat theres 20 people likethis, thats 200k rightthere. And if you addto that all the small buyers, its easily about 300k in orders at a given time. Now, at any given point inthe last 3 years ive been involved with the forums, there is always one vendor that is the main one. Its where all those blackmailed go to buy. Coincidentally, every year that vendor suddenly dissapeares with people money inhis pocket and without returning his orders. This is then discussed onthe forums but thenthe moderators silencethe issue and delete the discussion.
The money involved inthis is astonishing.
>>
Why is this paranormal?
>>
>>17891944
Conspiracy, not paranormal exactly
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.