[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got any good (true) scary stories?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: d.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
Looking for some real stories that happened to you or someone close to you. Done for entertainment+youtube. Please no trolls/ paranormal
>>
This one time my sisters friend read something spooky on /x/ and he was all spooked n shit
>>
>>17891077
OP here. bumping with my own story,
It was awhile ago,and my family lived next to a small time drug dealer. One night while my mother was alone with my, who was only around 1 at the time, when a few men came to our door and started knocking at around 1 in the morning. We called the police, however they didn't come due to being overworked. The men knocked louder and louder, then eventually stopped and left.
>>
bump 1
>>
bump 2
>>
>>17891077
bump 3. Please
>>
>>17891077
final bump. respond for the dubs at least
>>
When I was a kid, 2 guys broke into the apartment complex my parents owned. We lived in the entire top floor. 2 guys broke in to the building, got into our apartment and then into the attic. You can get to a roof porch thing from the attic. So they went there. And had an old timey duel like 10 feet above my bed. Door to the attic was in my room. The guys woke me up when they went up there and just asked me to be quiet and said they'd be done soon. Being 5, I just went back to bed. I still have nightmares about it.
>>
>>17891077
bump

will follow up with oc, am new to /x/
spooky shit happens too often
thus why i started to lurk here
>>
>Hire a guy to set up private email server so no FOIA requests
>Send unsecure top secret information
>Claim everybody else does it
>FBI holds press conference regarding my incompetence

This is the best part

>Free to go with no charges

Scary right?
>>
>>17891590
Consider me spooped. 9/11 would blame bush again.
>>
>>17891077
>Done for entertainment+youtube.

what do you mean by this
>>
>>17891843
Maybe he's going to narrate the stories.
>>
>>17891875
post your channel OP

if you are good I will post something good
>>
When I was a kid, my school had this trip for its fourth>fifth and fifth>sixth graders, during the summer right after school ended. We went for a weekend to the southern part of our state where they have caves, and we'd spend the weekend spelunking and camping in cabins.

Second night, a group of weird bikers showed up to camp at the bottom of the hill in tents. Weird because they kept watching us walk around and play, so it freaked us and the parents out. Later, my friend and I had to go back to the shower cabin and because she forgot her muddy jeans after spelunking.

We get there, I wait outside for her, and from the doorway I can see in the mirror that one of the bikers is around the corner, in a stance like he was waiting to surprise someone. Friend goes in and asks him nervously if he'd seen any jeans left on the floor (though I think she was more nervous about her mom finding out she'd lost them). He says no impatiently, so she walks out and I drag us back to camp. She tells me she saw a knife in the reflection of the guy's pocket, so we hurry. Get back to camp to find everyone losing their shit, kids crying, parents discussing. Apparently one of the bikers had approached some of the kids, telling them to come with them or else.
>>
Friends of mine went camping in some rural area a few years ago. One of my friends went by herself to the outhouse and brought a flashlight with her. Everything was fine until some old lady showed up out of nowhere. This lady was yelling at her in incoherent Spanish and started following her so she ran. Flashlight went out which made my friend freak out. Lucky she lost the lady but was a sobbing mess when she got back to camp. My friends tried to look for the lady but didn't find anyone.
>>
I once found a goat ripped in half on the other side of the woods near my house.
>>
>>17893554
Once I was a goat and got ripped in half. Some cunt found me in the woods a couple hours later and poked me with a stick. Faggot.
>>
>>17893575
So I was laying there minding my own business when some dick bag rips a goat right the fuck in half. Asshole came back later and used me to poke it.
>>
File: 58915128945.png (261 KB, 1484x2692) Image search: [Google]
58915128945.png
261 KB, 1484x2692
>>17893579
>>
>>17893579
So I was a stick that was just chilling on a tree when some edgy 16 year old faggot rips me off of it and then uses me to poke some stupid ass dead goat that he thought was cool. Now Im bloody and in laying in the dirt far away from my tree bro.
>>
>>17893209
Oh shit, that's horrible. I guess it's a good thing your friend was an ugly child?
>>
This happened to me last night.
>Wake up in the middle of the night
>Feel really weird
>Spooked as fuck
>Get up for a piss
>Look down the hallway
>Don't see anything but I hear a weird screeching
>Nose immediately starts bleeding
>Like a lot
>Run back to bathroom, spitting up blood
>Can't stop shaking and bleeding
>Crawl into the shower
>Pass out
When I woke up there was no blood. Literally none. I asked my roommate if he cleaned up and he had no idea what I was talking about.
>>
>>17891077
No.
>>
>>17891077
No one is allowed in my presence that is not part of "the shining".
It's very lonesome.
>>
Happened a few weeks ago.
>Visit friend in neighbour town
>Go on bike because fuck you
>on the way back it's just about to hit 2am so dark as shit
>Listening to music
>Biking by the road have to bike through a small part of forest with shit lighting
>No one around
>Headphones start giving me static
>Hear childs laughter
>Pull headphones out
>Laughing actually gets louder
>Nope.jpg
>Hit the pedals as fast as i can
>Out of of forest close to collapsing
>Feel touch on back and really loud laughter
>Nopenopenope
>Going as fast as i can and not stoping until i'm back home and indoors

Not going near that fucking forest again.
>>
https://youtu.be/FwdIAjeutQI
Story of a psycho
>>
>>17891077
http://www.dreamindemon.com/community/threads/ryan-carson-nicole-walker-jeffrey-hill-killed-ryans-dad.16927/
>>
>>17898078
tl dr, man steals another mans girlfriend, 2nd mans dad sleeps with said girlfriend. Son calls in a favor from out of town, and couple of his buddies and himself beat dad to death.They strip their clothes and begin to clean the crime scene.bloody carpet, a wrench, a length of pipe, and a shovel are taken from the scene to dispose of. different buddy of guy2 and aforementioned girlfriend help to transport the body and dispose of evidence. 8 in all are charged.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.