[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf is going on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 614x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 614x800
Hey

A few weeks ago we started having a strange feeling, you know the one you can't shake, that someone is watching you. It's not seemingly related to one section of the house. The time of day hasn't made much difference either. It always feels as if your shadow has eyes. I realize this is cliché however it's just a feeling.

My daughters room is the worst, it's got a heavy, almost thick atmosphere. The daytime is already chilling just to step inside. The nights are off limits. We have heard music playing that has come from the closet ( I realize this could be downstairs but it's unlikely ). I've seen shadows from the behind me when I make her bed. My wife keeps the door closed all day if she can. Stranger yet, 3 am on the dot I've been waking up night after night and my daughter will wake up anytime from 2:30 to 3:30 in the morning complaining she can't sleep, or she is freezing. Now anyone who knows Vegas in the summer knows it's a dry hot night in the 90's.
My son has been seen many times in her room talking to the wall. Playing with "himself" but the kicker to that is he struggles with sharing, and my wife claims he was sharing his toys with someone the other day while he played alone in the room.

The children seen drawn to that room for some reason while almost any adult who has been to our home has directly or indirectly either steered clear of that room or exited quickly.
We have been hearing walking throughout the apartment around 1am and even hear the creaking of the wood floors in the kitchen and as I have before gotten up to investigate the noise stops. At one point I heard the playroom door open and the closet door slam shut ( that's why I took it off ).

Any idea what this could be, as I'm writing this my daughter
told me she had to clean up her room before the man arrives but refuses to elaborate further. Wtf
Help us Figure this out....
Thanks, I'll update with new happenings or if you have any other questions
>>
You might want to check your home, and her room, for carbon monoxide, which is well known to cause delusions or hallucinations. Not even joking, a lot of supposed ghost sightings are caused by that.
>>
Wiring problems can also cause feelings of uneasiness, especially when it's localized.
>>
File: Screenshot_2014-12-13-05-27-07.jpg (34 KB, 600x1024) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-12-13-05-27-07.jpg
34 KB, 600x1024
What kind of music do you hear? Can you please describe it to us?
>>
>>17891069
Burn sage and call a priest/ witch doctor
>>
>>17891074
>first post happens to be logical
Yeah, I agree with this anon that this is probably the cause.

>>17891123
If the first tip doesn't pan out; try this next, physical before the spiritual when it comes to your families safety, I say.
>>
>>17891122
I'm not too sure, but it sounds like either Daurde Sandstorm or John Cena's theme song
>>
>>17891158
Yes because if there's a poltergeist I want to call the gas company first.
>>
>>17891178
fuck off "op"
>>
>>17891069
Its demons. Positive thoughts and strong family ties are clutch. Invest in bibles and crosses.

Caution: they don't like it when you fight back, it will get worse before it gets better.
>>
>>17891357
>implying poltergeists are more common than gas leaks
wew lad
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.