[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >go to sleep as usual >check the time right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160707_033045.jpg (292 KB, 630x612) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160707_033045.jpg
292 KB, 630x612
>be me
>go to sleep as usual
>check the time right before turning the lights off
>its about 00:40
>shut your eyes and eventually fall asleep
>get this weird dream where Im wandering around in our house
>nothing unusual happens in the dream but remember that feeling extremely anxious and scared during the dream
>while in the dream I realize its a dream and I try to wake up but cant open my eyes
>I get nervous becose Im consciously in my own dream and thinking the same way as if I was awake
>Mfw no matter how hard I try I cant open my eyes
>Eventually use my hands to force my eye lids open
>Finally I get my eyes open and its dark everywhere so I reach out to the table that is next to my bed and turn on the light that is on the table
>Light turns on but still everything is dark, as if you were playing some game and you would have the brightness set on low
>Suddenly start to hear an extremely high pitched sound followed by a huge flash next to me on the table
>I look at the flash which turns into a bright lighting ball that is vibrating
>The vibrating gets more intense and also the sound starts to get louder
>At this point scaref shitless I remeber screaming like hell
>And all of a sudden all is back to normal
>The lamp on the table is on and my whole body is shaking and feeling tingly as if I had gotten an electric shoc
>look at the clock which says 01:30, so all of this happened in less than an hour, when I would have guessed it took at least 5 hours
>Sit in my bed for the rest of the night with the lights on thinking if Im becoming crazy or what

The same thing has happened to me 2 times before but this was ultimately the most terrifying experience from them all, also all these happened in the same house where my mother lives. In this same house has also happened other strange shit, for example dogs acting wierd,foot steps and I even remeber seeing a ghost fly over me when my mother moved here, I was younger and couldnt sleep cuz stepfather snoring
>>
Sleep paralysis
>>
>>17890669
Op here

Im just thinking that if this was just a sleep paralysis then how the hell did I manage to turn on the light? Also mentioned the two other times, when I saw the same flash and lighting ball and after felt like I had been electrocuted, I cant remember having any difficulties in moving my limbs every time this happened
>>
>>17890744
You can sometimes move during sleep paralysis. Don't be a faggot.
>>
>>17890755
You can't move during sleep paralysis If he turned on the light then he wasn't paralysed moron
>>
File: 1442463036226.png (191 KB, 501x445) Image search: [Google]
1442463036226.png
191 KB, 501x445
>>17890669

>be me
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.