[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fell asleep late last night and must have woken up slightly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1467752710321.png (2 MB, 1920x852) Image search: [Google]
1467752710321.png
2 MB, 1920x852
I fell asleep late last night and must have woken up slightly but still been asleep. There was a dialogue going on in my head, I was dreaming reading a post about how people with a bad reputation can still do good if you just look at the fruits of their labors.

Then I thought to myself, "an element of an element is still that element" i.e. you can see the fruits of a bad natured people come to light; bad natured groups of people will produce hatred kind of like how Israel is the best way to see the jewish mindset come to life, it's a hateful country. It reminded me of the idea of "mass action." I was reading a bunch of stuff on alchemy lately, and I think that thing about elements came up somewhere and I was trying to understand it but I couldn't.

Anyways this is the important bit, as soon as I thought that quote in response to what I was reading in my dream, it felt like somebody flicked a tuning fork in my whole body. I heard a noise similar to one a tuning fork makes, everything went blue for a second, I couldn't really move, my ears were ringing wildly, and when I finally snapped to completely awake it felt like I was spinning slowly for a couple of seconds.

Is this anything paranormal? Related to any kind of alchemy mini truth? Or did I just have a mini seizure or something?
>>
Seems like you were on the verge of separating i.e. astral projection, OoBE

Can be quite daunting
>>
>>17889982
Why would I get this experience just from thinking a thought in response to something I was dreaming
>>
>>17890077
One possible cause of dream phenomena like astral projection is boredom. Has your life become boring recently?
>>
>>17890095
nope not really if anything its been more fun

ive always had wack dreams but this takes the cake because of the tuning fork experience
>>
Do you really think a reputation is the same as nature?
>>
>>17890077
Shit bud take it and be happy. Most people never can get as far as you did. Embrace it.
>>
>>17890609
I don't know exactly what it was that I experienced but it was very intense
>>
Bad seeds = Bad fruit
Corruption in the beginning = Corruption in the end

>people with a bad reputation can still do good if you just look at the fruits of their labors.

the ONLY way they can do good, is if someone good shows you the good of their labors.
Considering that these bad people don't want anything good, it amazes me that you think they would somehow help you.

It's like.... some people are so bad, so evil... even the good things they do are filled with the evil which permeates and defines them.

That's like... what defines them....

also, OP, are you a bit dim?
who on earth is telling you to contemplate bad people's actions?
bad people = bad actions
and then you became attuned to this suggestion, most certainly from a bad person
whhy don't you meditate on good people who do good actions. That is all you need.
You can't become healthy by eating food grown with poisons and pesticides, no matter how good and nutritious the food is (the people are like the soil, here, and the food grown is their action, i.e. tainted thorougly, through and through)
also, have you heard of the phrase "rotten to the core"?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.