[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Secret Code
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1916x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1916x3264
I got this coded message in the mail today and wondering if anyone agrees with the decoded meaning.
>>
>>17890049
Sounds like far-right gibberish to me.
>>
>>17890049
Sir, take your gay /pol thread and leave.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 465x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 465x356
>>17890049
YOU ARE A LIAR
What type of envelope did it come in?
From where was it postmarked?
What kind of stamp was used!
Show us the envelope.

WHERE'S THE CODE.
This is just standard conspiracy crap.

Public Service Announcement.
You must be 18 years of age to post on 4chan
>>
>>17890442
OP is a faggot, sure, but where the fuck is your post coming from? What the fuck kind of shitposting do you call this shit?
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 386x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 386x400
>>17890762
>OP is a faggot, sure,
Unlike you, I am not questioning OP's sexuality nor am I hiding my distain behind the overused and misused term faggot. I do not think OP is homosexual or a cigarette.

I am however of a belief that OP is underage and am straight up calling OP a LIAR. This is wholly appropriate given OPs post and OP has failed to refute this in any manner.

Further I am calling OP out and demanding evidence for receiving the so-called code. I thought my intent was rather obvious.
>>
>>17890824
Fuck off with your underage bullshit in every thread.

There was more shit in your post than just the "mods please find an excuse to be a faggot and underage b& OP." I'm asking about the quality of your shit, because it is entirely abnormal by all standards.

>failed to refute
Kill yourself.
>>
File: image.png (186 KB, 463x515) Image search: [Google]
image.png
186 KB, 463x515
>>17890862
>entirely abnormal by all standards.
questioning a post's veracity and asking for specific evidence is far from abnormal.

Ridiculing an OP for a childish shitpost is far from abnormal.

>Kill yourself
You are a rude human being
Have a blessed day
>>
>>17890895
>>17890862
Mind if I join your circle jerk guys?
>>
>>17890895
>Ridiculing an OP for a childish shitpost is far from abnormal
Except it is. The reason we call OP a faggot is because there are too many types of faggotry to bother to differentiate them while shitposting in a thread OP made. It's not the content of your post or the quality of your attempt to shitpost that stands out as extremely homosexual, it's your manner in doing it. Content is one thing and often times content can't change at all without losing meaning, but the manner by which you deliver that content is always up to you.

And you've chosen to be a faggot about delivering your shitposts to us. Is there a name for the kind of faggotry you're engaging in with your shitposting or is it unique to you?
>>17890918
Yes. We don't need more faggotry here. Between OP and this maturity faggot, we have more than enough faggot to go around.
>>
File: 20160707_013435.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160707_013435.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
HI OP!
in order to stay on topic

YES I AGREE WITH THE CODE
EXCEPT THE LAST LINE
Human Beings are capable and worthy of redemption and salvation, even from the gutter in which they currently exist.
>>
File: 20160707_013501.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160707_013501.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>17890964
also, disagree somewhat with the second last line:
it's more about desperation and helplessness, not arousal.
Just look around you.
>>
>>17890442
where did it say anything about postage?
OP just said "mail" an ambiguous term which covers even personally giving or leaving a scrap of paper for someone
>>
>>17890442
also, he says it's a coded message.
therefore the message is the code.
soooo.... you must be white? hence the butthurt
Can't you guess that OP is probably black?

and yes, standard conspiracy crap/
as in: THE STANDARD FOR CONSPIRACIES.
How difficult is it to move on in life? Try meditation before you flip out in a thread bro, this stuff just isn't that important to warrant calling underage b&
if anything, OP was being vague, and you took it SUPER-PERSONALLY.
IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU BRO. THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD THAN JUST YOU AND SOME PEOPLE REALLY CARE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.