[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/.. Ive had a rough life since about 2 months ago. I went
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
Hey /x/.. Ive had a rough life since about 2 months ago. I went on a trip with my family to the scottish highlands. 4 days into the trip we decide to camp near a river and a treeline leading into a forrest and then hills and grass. Go out for a cigerette and hear something in the distance, a deep grumbling growl, like thunder. I turn back and walk fast towards my tent and then.. I wake up 2 weeks later in hospital. "Animal attack." That's what they said. Had serious injuries and had to stay in hospital for about a month. It was a full moon that night and they said it was a wolf attck... but wolves have been extinct in Scotland and England for at least 60 years?? I have had nightmares about killing people and turning into a wolf.. it's a full moon soon.. Am I a werewolf or just.. paranoid??
>>
>>17889823
Werewolf? Goodness, no. You just got malkied by a ned.
>>
>>17889823
>>17889835
Idk mane.. a friend of mine lives in Scotland and there's some REALLY creepy/suspicious shit goin on.. especially with "werewolves" the locals seem scared shitless but tried their best to laugh it of..
>>
>>17889823
you watched ''an american werewolf in london'' recently..didnt cha?
>>
>>17889851
Hahaha no actually iv'e never seen it, too old. Old movies are generally boring
>>
>>17889858
You're a faggot if you haven't seen that film. Old films are the best
>>
>>17889858
this one was pretty good for its time,,check it out..but thats basicaly what the start was like,,what you described
>>
>>17889842
I live in Scotland and you're talking out your fucking arse. The only creepy thing is Nicola Sturgeon's puss.
>>
>>17889851
Blue Moon, you saw me standing there alone
>>
>>17889867
and nessie
>>
>>17889823
You probably have Lycanthropy, Not literally a werewolf but a mental transformation (You believe 100% mentally that you have just become a werewolf) Generally because of a traumatic experiance that may seem to be supernatural because the information others gave you was very limited
>>
>>17889868
without a dream in my heart/without a love of my own
>>
File: nessie.jpg (9 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
nessie.jpg
9 KB, 236x236
>>17889870
Horrifying.
>>
Put a video camera in ur room the night of a full moon... And see if you become a warewolf
>>
>>17889867
Eh I live in Scotland, and i have heard of "Beasts" that roam arround. Never seen em though, there was an old hermit that lived on the moors and people called him a werewolf because he was old n hairy. however there was one guy that was attacked by a "monster" on the moors about 10 years ago. died in hospital the poor little shite
>>
>>17889823
>"Animal attack."
>they said it was a wolf attck..

they are hiding something from you OP
on a side note....did you ass hurt when you regained conciousness???
>>
>>17889883
Yeah I heard about that, lived in the same town. they never found the "monster" but it was only a one time thing, no one else after that died suspiciously
>>
>>17889884
>>17889882
OP here, i'll probably stream it on a full moon.. see if anything happens and yea they told me fuck all about it, they said it was an animal, then they said wolf and then they said bear.. then they said that I collapsed and fell down a hill.. there was no hill for about 5 miles and I only went outside for a cigerette..
>>
>>17889883
>>17889886
i think just about every place in the world has stories where some ''monster;; is involved and at least one mysterious death
>>
>>17889891
lets just say that you are a werewolf and you turn one day during full moon..would you like it? what if its not like the movies ? if its worse? if it hurts? if it kills you? just sayin
>>
>>17889883
Pish! The only 'beasts' that roam around are heid-the-baws grooming kids.
>>
>>17889896
But this one was different, the mans chest had been torn open, and his body dissapeared from the hospital, do I believe it was a monster..aye. Do I belive that it was a werewolf.. no.
>>
>>17889901
OP here.. to be honest i'm pretty scared, if I was to turn i'd go public and show everyone
>>
>>17889903
any psycho killer can tear open a chest and and then steal the body to do whatever with..this qualifies as a ''monster'' not a real monster..know what i meaN?
>>
>>17889908
I meant monster as in a psycho/wierdo
>>
>>17889905
you probably wouldnt go public..its like a built in self preservation thing animals have instinctively..besides theyd take you and cut you up to study you for science
>>
>>17889914
Yeah OP he's right, they'd make you into a fucking cassarole
>>
>>17889918
hahahah topkek!
>>
>>17889891
Please stream and post it here. I want to see you awkwardly standing naked in the middle of your room while you stare at the camera for hours.
>>
>>17889858
>old movies are generally boring
Underage little turd detected.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.