[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Triangular craft - new mufon report
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 12
File: 77501_submitter_file1__tri2.jpg (20 KB, 654x350) Image search: [Google]
77501_submitter_file1__tri2.jpg
20 KB, 654x350
This mufon report came in today with a good looking image.

https://mufoncms.com/cgi-bin/report_handler.pl?req=view_long_desc&id=77501

Long Description of Sighting Report

"I have seen the most bizarre thing this afternoon over Tywyn in Gwynnedd North Wales UK. We regulary see RAF and US jets trianing in the mountains and valleys here during the working week, and they frequently fly something called the 'Mach Loop' which is a well known circuit they follow.

However today at approx 12:30pm we heard this really weird humming noise in the sky almost like electro static energy or a sub station would make, and we look out over the see and saw this weird looking triangle shaped aircraft or craft (see attached images). It was moving really slowly about 5-10mph about 200m off the coast like just to the South of Tywyn off the beach moving in a Northern direction. I was walkign my dogs in the sand dunes at the time. Now I am ex RAF and I have a very good knowledg of all military aircraft but I have never seen anything like this. It was no drone or UAV and was the size of a RAF Typhoon fighter jet. As it moved up the coast line it dropped two bright red coloured glowing spheres down into the sea and they disappeared. I quikcly got this shot on my iphone of the thing as it moved off and just after I took this image, it stopped in mid air, moved upwards and then just disappeared. I called the coastguard but they said nothing unusual had been reported.

I think this was a UFO because it was certainly nothing we are the Americans have in terms of military technology or aircraft. It was intelligently controlled almost in an over the top way.

My wife and i saw this as well as two other dog walkers one of which called the local police to report it.

Can you report on this as I definately thing this is a UFO or something not from this world.

Many thanks"
>>
>>17889820
I am a strong believer in these kind of crafts because I have people who are really close to me that have witnessed one and they described the same kind of sound. A low frequency humming or buzzing sound.
>>
>>17889825
With that said I still feel that this picture is too good to be true. What do you guys think?
>>
Looks like a seagull.
>>
>>17889832
Having an, admittedly limited, knowledge of photo manipulation, I do not believe that this picture is original.

However, it is my understanding that the US has been pursuing technology like this for, at the very least, the last 20 years. I would not be surprised to find that they have developed a craft capable of the type of flight and control described in this report.

The glowing red orbs sound an awful lot like signal flares.
>>
File: 6ca.jpg (34 KB, 600x403) Image search: [Google]
6ca.jpg
34 KB, 600x403
>>17889820
>>
>>17889854
I think the image is cropped. The file name is tri2.jpg so there must be a tri1. Too bad they didn't upload the original.
>>
Looks like a fucking you dumb cunt!
>>
File: Grumman X-47B UAV.jpg (255 KB, 930x652) Image search: [Google]
Grumman X-47B UAV.jpg
255 KB, 930x652
>>17889820
>>17889854

Reverse image search brings up the same photo on two different links one is from 2014.

Also mostly likely a variant of pic related.
>>
>>17889963
Yeah, a damn shame.
>>
File: ys01967.jpg (118 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ys01967.jpg
118 KB, 600x600
It's a model TR-3E
>>
Multi-everything drones, with drones, with moar drones everywhere, welcome to the future.
>>
>>17890516
Don't forget this:

>June 27, 2016

>Artificial intelligence (AI) developed by a University of Cincinnati doctoral graduate was recently assessed by subject-matter expert and retired United States Air Force Colonel Gene Lee — who holds extensive aerial combat experience as an instructor and Air Battle Manager with considerable fighter aircraft expertise — in a high-fidelity air combat simulator.

>The artificial intelligence, dubbed ALPHA, was the victor in that simulated scenario, and according to Lee, is “the most aggressive, responsive, dynamic and credible AI I’ve seen to date.”

>Details on ALPHA – a significant breakthrough in the application of what’s called genetic-fuzzy systems are published in the most-recent issue of the Journal of Defense Management, as this application is specifically designed for use with Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicles (UCAVs) in simulated air-combat missions for research purposes.

The AI reportedly beat Col. Lee in multiple simulated scenarios, both offensive and defensive. Although the components used to host the AI in this test were on par with a standard PC tower, the algorithms are reportedly efficient enough to run on a $35 Raspberry Pi. The stated end use of such a system is to serve as a digital/drone wingman for manned missions.

http://www.popsci.com/ai-pilot-beats-air-combat-expert-in-dogfight

http://www.kurzweilai.net/ai-beats-top-u-s-air-force-tactical-air-combat-experts-in-combat-simulation

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/1/retired-us-air-force-colonel-destroyed-in-simulate/

http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2016/06/28/veteran_pilot_loses_simulated_dogfight_to_alpha_artificial_intelligence.html
>>
Used to watch the Typhoons do test flights round all the cwms and post-glacial shit whilst on walks round the Snowdonia area. There's a reasonable air presence with RAF Valley up on Anglesey, you'd think they'd see this sort of bollocks from miles off. Spoopy stuff.
>>
>>
Looks like a drone/UAV that operates like a box kite, just floating by steadily for in-depth recon scanning (or maybe even chemical deploying) purposes.
Most alien craft is super advanced, equipped with fully effective cloaking devices (by bending space around the craft, like how you bend pussy lips around your dick) so you will never see them unless they want you to, or if you do, you won't understand what it was (hyperjumps leave anomalous after-effects that are visible).
>>
>>17889820
Nice. They are among the most common, Art Bell claims to have had a close encounter with one.

I've seen two myself. One floated by my window when I was a teenager and I ran out onto the porch and watched it glide into the fields. It was floating only 20 or so feet off the ground and was making an almost imperceptible mechanical sound which someone else who had seen one later described as a spoon being slowly dragged across a chain link fence - this was a great description of how it sounded. It wasn't loud at all.

Second one I saw was hundreds of feet in the air rotating slowly over me and my friends and disappeared over the mountains. Blue lights on each tip and in the center was a swirling blue mechanical circular formation I can hardly describe.
>>
>>17889994
That center is amazingly similar to what I mentioned here >>17890850 >Blue lights on each tip and in the center was a swirling blue mechanical circular formation I can hardly describe.
>>
File: model TR-3e.jpg (143 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
model TR-3e.jpg
143 KB, 640x480
>>17889994
A spitting image
>>
>>17889894
My nigga
>>
File: image.jpg (663 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
663 KB, 2000x1500
>>
File: image.jpg (776 KB, 1358x4526) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
776 KB, 1358x4526
>>
File: 1207540634666.jpg (203 KB, 1096x1024) Image search: [Google]
1207540634666.jpg
203 KB, 1096x1024
>>17889820
If you don't know what it was, then it is a UFO to you. Thats what the term means.
Common things to keep in mind when looking at air craft in the sky:

1.) Your ability to perceive what is "over head" is very poor. A few degrees over a distance of 10,000 feet or more ends up creating a very large margin.

2.) Your ability to gauge size and speed at a distance is poor.

3.) Due to the above, air craft can be moving on several vectors while only appearing to be on one from your position of observation.

4.) There are more experimental aircraft in the air today then there ever has been at any point in history before.

You could have witnessed some still classified aircraft passing by, performing maneuvers. You could have witnessed a known craft doing something completely ordinary, but it looked crazy from your point of view looking up into the sky. Impossible to say unless you snap a high def video of it with a camera that has serious optical zoom.
There are tons of triangular craft in existence for the record, and no one should ever doubt how much people in the military fuck around with government property.
>>
>>17892036
>poor little white boy.jpg
>>
>>17889847
>kek
>>
>>17890850
Where did you see them (country/state)?
>>
File: fake.jpg (58 KB, 492x270) Image search: [Google]
fake.jpg
58 KB, 492x270
>>17889820
Fake.
A ton of artifacts around the UFO. If you play with the contrast a bit you will see that it's a fake UFO photoshoped into the sky.
>>
>>17892572
What kind of "artifacts" are you talking about? Obviously it's going to have jpeg compression artifacts because it's... a jpeg. Every jpeg has those to some degree. Doesn't mean it's fake.
>>
8.30 am what did this mean
>>
You're telling me he didn't instantly swim towards the spot where the flares fell?
>>
>>17892601
if they are distributed ununiformly it clearly indicates that someone messed with the picture
>>
>>17892668
Or it could mean it was compressed multiple times.
>>
>>17892679
Yeah, they compressed the ufo more than the backround. sure
>>
>>17892601
The mufon report was fake. If you do a reverse image search you'll find that the image was posted in 2014. I don't know who made the original picture but it's very likely that it's fake.

But no need to get dissapointed, as I said in post >>17889825 I know that these crafts are real.
>>
>>17892690
Compression artifacts tend to be much more noticeable around high contrast edges in jpegs, which is exactly what you see here.

>>17892691
It wouldn't surprise me in the least if the report and/or pic were fake. But the fairly typical artifacting doesn't prove anything one way or another.
>>
File: merica fuck ya.jpg (527 KB, 2552x2043) Image search: [Google]
merica fuck ya.jpg
527 KB, 2552x2043
>>
>>17889820
>We regulary see RAF and US jets trianing in the mountains and valleys here during the working week, and they frequently fly something called the 'Mach Loop' which is a well known circuit they follow.
>I think this was a UFO because it was certainly nothing we are the Americans have in terms of military technology or aircraft.
even if this was real, of course they'd think we wouldn't have this type of technology because it's probably newly acquired technology, who would've thought.

>It was intelligently controlled almost in an over the top way.
i wouldn't want your average joe USAF pilot piloting my new, high-tech state of the art aircraft, really.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.