[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if each race descends from their own god/s? Indians descend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: 0037963.jpg (158 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
0037963.jpg
158 KB, 1024x768
What if each race descends from their own god/s?

Indians descend from the Hindu gods, the Jews descend from Yahweh and his angels, Scandinavians descend from the Nordic pantheon, Italians and Greeks descend from the Greek and Roman gods, etc, etc.

Even in the Bible it says there are many gods and spiritual powers and that the angels came to Earth and took human wives creating a race of giants known as the nephilim.

This means the Earth is surrounded by thousands(more?) of different alien races who have colonized different parts of Earth.

What if it is like this throughout the entire Universe and there is life everywhere in both physical and spiritual forms?
>>
There is no God but Allah, and
Muhammad is his messenger
>>
File: 1461616845633.png (247 KB, 432x313) Image search: [Google]
1461616845633.png
247 KB, 432x313
Are you saying we are a intergalactic roofie baby?
>>
>>17888957
Nice try Troll
>>
>>17888957
The bible does acknowledge other supernatural powers, obstensibly derived from other "gods". And that's old testament so pretty much cannon for the big 3 religions.
>>
op read this

it might be bullshit but it goes into what you're on about

http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html
>>
>>17888818
So we should just throw out the entire field of anthropology? Maybe you should get some sleep. You're not thinking clearly.
>>
>>17888979
Which anthropology? The real thing or the subjugated pc crap that passes as antropology today, you know the oneone that says everyone is the same, but can somehow tell what race a 25000 year old skull was?
>>
What about gays?
>>
>>17888994
DNA from bisexual gods, passed down in dormant genes from one race to another due to racemixing.
>>
>>17888957
Nice meme
>>
European religion evolved over time the same way languages did, norse/Baltic/Slavic/Greek/etc religions originated from the same shit and have lots of similarities among each other
>>
>>17888818
>angels came to Earth and took human wives
proof?
>>
>>17888986
So much edge.
You should take an anthropology course sometime.
>>
>>17888818
They do
Trust me I'm a Doctor after all
>>
>>17889163
Not OP but look up "Nephilim". Also the angels OP was talking about were fallen angels.
>>
>>17888963
>pretty much cannon in the big 3 religions

I didn't know the old testament was canon in Hinduism, you would have thought they'd clash a bit.

And I'm pretty sure its not exactly canon in Islam either, maybe a third of it, with highly edited key points, if your dealing with a particularly generous and open minded Muslim.

Christianity holds it as canon though... when it suits them.
>>
All Gods are caucasian.
>>
>>17889163
Its in genesis, if you mean proof that its in the Bible.

If you mean proof it really happened you'll likely get answers about artificial skull elongation, neanderthals, and fossilized upside down trees in sediment. That's what these people usually say.

Then some dude might turn up talking about Enki the space alien.
>>
>>17889930
Apart from the ones that are crows.

Wait Ra have you looked in the mirror lately, you might see something like a falcon looking back.
>>
>>17889917
>hinduism
> big
go to poo uin your street
>>
>>17890345
Very witty anon.

Its big alright, number 3, a thousand million of the shitters.

Jews are number 9 by the way, if that's what you were trying to imply was the third biggest.
>>
>>17888818
>What if each race descends from their own god/s?
Then we should expect to have more races. If we had therianthropes like we do in fiction, that'd be one thing. We don't even have basic nekomimi, so the idea that we have different mythological races is obviously wrong.

Unless I got Berenstained recently and we do have nekos, in which case ignore this post.
>>
>>17890770
Well satyrs used to be a real common thing but they're all dead or covered up now.
>>
Where do Atheists descend from?
>>
>>17888818
I guess it really sucks to be Indian since you've got dozens of ridiculous gods and like 1-2 badass ones that still can't beat up Thor or outwit Satan
>>
>>17890427
It's pretty clear that when he said
"Big Three," he was referring to the Abrahamic religions you condescending shitstain. Congratulations, the factoid you vomited forth to correct a purposeful misinterpretation has truly edified us all.
>>
>>17891258
That'd still only be like two gods. Not really much to go off of for generating a bunch of races/myths.
>>
Its pretty basic stuff that white people descended from the warp riding Vikings. Mars is our home planet.
>>
>>17888818
I believe that almost every pantheon is consisted of the same gods, known by different names.
>>
>>17892233
>Purposeful Misinterpretation

This is why people don't believe stuff posted on /x/. Because you defend spouting bullshit as if its some sort of civic duty.

I'm part of this discussion, which is about all Religions and Mythologies, and I'm not just making up shit and posting 'poo in the loo' memes.

>condescending
Your obviously not used to the humor style of 4chan.

Offence is taken not given you twit.
>>
>>17892610
This is basically Roman Hellenism. They used to talk about how the Gauls were descended from Pluto and the Germanics revered Mercury over Jupiter.

Its basically true as well. As you can trace the divergences in the stories back through archaeology and geographical comparison of peoples.

You should search up the reconstructed Indo-European Mythology.

Though its only theoretical so don't take it as fact.
>>
>>17892721
Perhaps. If you look you can tell..

Apollo = Ra

Skadi = Artemis

Morrighan = Freyja

you see it, right?
>>
>>17892727
I wouldn't equate the Morrigan with Freja. I think the Fates and the Norns are a better match.

Though the Morrigan is a lot more active.
>>
>>17892730
eh, I'd say so, but for .. other reasons. That's a harder connection to make. Let's say it has to do with occult. I will rest. It is late for me.

Perhaps we can continue tomorrow.
>>
>>17892741
kek its the morning here, I've just woken up.

Its difficult to tell with celtic mythology because you can never be certain on who was a god, who was a lesser spirit, and who was just a human.
>>
>>17892233
Thought he was talking about LeBron James, D Wade & Chris Bosh
>>
>>17891283

Lord Darwin from Fedoraland.
>>
>>17891283
They didn't descend. Atheists clearly rose up from dull matter - they are the only humans actually evolved from single-celled organisms.
>>
>>17888818
Then Mexican cartels make a lot of sense.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.