[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only change exists. Our perception divides and orders the change(s)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 10.gif (983 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
10.gif
983 KB, 500x500
Only change exists. Our perception divides and orders the change(s) around us. This separation of the single, constant change is the "maya".
>>
>>17887299
>Only change exists
If there is nothing to change, then how is change the only thing that exists?
>>
I once had a dream. I was staring at an ancient ruin, in my head I knew it was a Roman ruin in England. I was like a fixed camera, viewing the ruin in a sort of time lapse, only the time lapse was over a period of hundreds of years as the ruin fell apart and became overgrown until there was nothing but a few stones. Just before I woke up, I heard a voice say "Time is an illusion created by change."
>>
>>17887460
Imagine a universe infinitely large and infinitely small ( universe>galaxy cluster>star cluster>earth...molecule>atom>subatomic>quarks>bosons>etc. to infinity)

There is no matter, only the illusion of matter, in infinite unity and a movement of infinite fractal geometry. We're in a "sweet spot" (relatively speaking) of geometric vibrational sync.

What "changes/is change" is a 5D vibrational "string" which encompasses all of reality.

So imagine reality having an infinite connection of spirals going 'inward outward' to which we comprehend a limited amount with our senses and self-illuson.
>>
File: 1412284293158.jpg (67 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1412284293158.jpg
67 KB, 1600x1200
>>17887649
That will be very vague to many people.

But I understand you.

Are you looking for conversation or where you just throwing it out there?
>>
>>17887460
No formation is permanent or lasting. What we see and define is all subject to change. Matter is a formation of particles, and formation never stays the same. Since matter cannot be created or destroyed, but it is an infinite nature of constant and eternal change.
>>
>>17887677
Both.

Since nothing doesn't exist, it's ignorant to even try to conceptualize it, since it's non-conceptual. Since there is no duality in the universe, because our concept and theoretical identification of nothing can be considered something, and so, part of everything. Without the duality, everything is nothing, nothing is everything.

What does all this help us with? Nothing more than expanding our extremely limited awareness by very little. How does that help us? Some think they'll reach the egoless this way; in reality, it's only feeding our ego. Ironic, but maybe people feel they can die at ease when they've understood life the best they can, sort of an ode to our potential by living a knowledgeable life. A better way to show appreciation to our potential is by using our power in different ways,like making others feel loved, and experiencing the indecipherable, simple truths.

Although simple, it's much harder to CONSTANTLY give love to others, put their life above their own, enjoy their meals, and show gratefulness to God's love, and life's circumstances. My deepest respects to those who APPRECIATE as much as their potential lets them.
>>
File: G2.jpg (33 KB, 480x315) Image search: [Google]
G2.jpg
33 KB, 480x315
>>17887792
What can I say besides that I wholeheartedly agree, and I am glad you see it.

You can use a lifetime hunting this knowledge and other knowledge, but at the end it matters who you are now.

You say it's difficult to give love.
Consider the following. If there is change, and you love even though "it" does not love, then maybe it is this self created friction that will bring you your soul.

What you know is the limit. It is the limitless.
Truly, to know everything you must know only very little, and to know that little is to know pretty much.

From there on you can go, knowing that the world will go with you.
>>
>Everything is always changing, this will never change.

You people need to look up the law of noncontradiction or you will never see the truth
>>
File: 1412793394015.png (670 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1412793394015.png
670 KB, 960x720
>>17887827
>LNC
Well first of all thank you for your input.
Have not heard of it before, yet it is familiar to my reason.
>>
>>17887813
:)
>>
God does not change.
>>
Who made the separation of the single, this first scission? Was him Saturn, lord of time? Thats why he carries the scyther? Is he good or evil? Why the church wants us to believe he's evil?
>>
>>17887905
God IS the change, therefore he cannot change.

>>17887915
There was never a separation, only the illusion of separation.
>>
>>17887848
Lost a post... This topic is actually covered by the ancient Greeks in search for a 1st principle, something that is inherently true. Heraclitus of Ephesus came up with the idea of 'flux' or 'fire' being such a truth. This was challenged by his contemporaries wuite easily for the same reason you responded too.
Indeed, however, our physical world is in a constant state of change(even many of the nonphysical) compounded by the fact that our senses are bound by subjectivity, we must look to the metaphysical to find truth.
>>
Phanta Rhei Biatch
>>
>>17887953
I mean I agree again, I just don't quite see where this is headed.

Could just say, that the truth found me because I asked, and then I listened, and it was given.

Having found truth then is not the ultimum.
Knowing the truth does not change the truth.
It was always there. Now you maybe carry it in your heart.
Maybe your neighbor does not and he will not believe you.
That does not matter either.

Be kind and live a fulfilled life. Live and let live.

Everyone who wants the truth will have it. Everyone who does not want it already has it.
>>
>>17887299
Delta information = Delta internal + Delta external.

Maya sounds cool, almost like an introspective Samsara.

>>17887460
You forget the universe can be in a metaverse.

The possibilities of beyond are more than infinite would seem to a master of magic.
>>
>>17887984
I was responding to the topic. However, I agree on carrying the truth, but why stop there? Perhaps it is my humanity, but there is a striving for more always. At least for our conversation, I would consider truth to be like gold. You must first suss out the the dirt. So you now have gold, but certainly it can be refined. What if the truth was infinite, it would be improper to hoard it. This is perhaps where I personally draw issue with the whole live and let live mantra, we should not be afraid to share the truthn yet niether should it be shared by force(thats not sharing)

(Merely posing ideas here)
>>
>>17888107
Internaly I applaud because the way you write is marvelous to me. I have not seen it here very often.

It's a great thing.
I read your text and want to say something, then you say it.
Especially
>we should not be afraid to share the truthn yet niether should it be shared by force(thats not sharing)

That's an insight, really.
I am glad you are here sharing this with /x/. It's what I have been doing for quite some time.

As I say it, Truth is Truth. It itself is unchanging. It is God, as somebody said in this post (>>17887920)
We change. Our reason can be refined, and with that our empathy.

As Gurdjieff put it:
"The only evolution possible for MAN is the evolution of his consciousness"
And this can only come forth by conscious effort.

No autopilot, in other words.

I also like how you say that you are posting ideas.
Conversations like this can be the most fruitful.

If you can entertain an idea without calling it your own it is a sign of good reason.
>>
>>17888146
I do not post oft(phone typing sucks) but there is a need evey once in a while to share to help people focus where they need to focus. Especially when it comes to the truth, this how we train and learn in such a medium.
Back to the topic at hand, I would like to posit something that is unchanging. This should be readily observable to any concious being willing to really look. By this I mean the self(preempting: I am not advocating Luciferianism). The experience of experience is the only thing constant that we know of(sorry hard to express this clearly), it may not always be there in the physical or may have been created, but it is there nonetheless. What is that? Can an eye turn to see itself? It is not physical so we cannot put a camera on it. Does it even matter if it was created in temperal existance? This last one at least I would posit no, for eternity is above time(praeternal-created in time yet eternal thereafter). As for the rest I leave for you.
>>
>>17888190
OP here, for some reason this last post made me uncomfortable.
>>
>>17889522

Maintain the open mind, friend
>>
read schopenhauer
>>
>>17887299
>perception divides and orders
And you can call that an illusion if you like, but it still happens anyway. Since perception can fail to change, we know that something other than change also exists.

Unless of course you weren't referring to "change" at all, but were just substituting that term in for the nameless Tao which cannot be named.
>>
>>17888190
There is no self. Only the illusion of self. This illusion does change throughout time.

The illusion dies when we die.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.