[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An Introduction To Light Body Star Ship Field Propulsion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: aton.jpg (16 KB, 292x219) Image search: [Google]
aton.jpg
16 KB, 292x219
In December Emmanuel helped to translate my physical body into the fourth dimensional body for a period of around 20 minutes, where I was invisible to others who came into the room. This has been an experience which clearly showed me that all Emmanuel had stated concerning our potential was true, and that this was not only our potential but was partially how we, in all-likelihood, came upon this planet.

A series of spins took place in the field of my body affecting my sense of gravity, as I was suggested to be surrendering to everypart of my body and myself as the LOVE of the All Is God, whose Face of Unity was shining through everypart of myself. Over the years the experience has been brought down into a system which makes the principles teachable to others and is now being taught in the REDACTED, one week long intensives, the first of which is entitled: "Trinitization". Building a solution, or graduation pathway into the body of LOVE of All-Oneness.

It would be impossible to even scratch the surface of evidence in this short article, to show the intricate horizon of the beautiful geometrical mathematical alphabets that are involved in the light body vehicle: the Vortexijah.

But I hope to at least give a flavoured outline menu, to trigger your own remembrance of it, and to illustrate that solutions are very much being seeded here, in this case by Emmanuel who I firstly re-consciously observed out of my body in a bicycle accident in..., and then observed, with my physical vision, materialised in Unity Light Body, in November, before we engaged in a major transmission phase of Living Unity Light Image understanding
>>
Wut
>>
>>17887227
How do I enter the 4th dimension?

Can I use it to fuck with people? Like interacting with people, but they see nuffin?
>>
okay guys we have a new follower so everyb0dy pertend ya can't see him

>love light bliss and harmony these are the required ingredients to make the perfect little follower, but Jim Jones added an extra ingredient to the concoction chemical sex
>>
>>17887227
>Emmanuel
Who?
>>
>>17887227
Intrigueing. Please continue OP
>>
but we have 3 spatial dimensions and the 4th is time. so everyone is currently experiencing the "4th dimension"
>>
>>17887227

Nigga wut?
>>
>>17887418
While true, the human experience can currently only travel this in a singular direction.
>>
File: 1431582433697.jpg (318 KB, 1424x1080) Image search: [Google]
1431582433697.jpg
318 KB, 1424x1080
>>
>>17887302

To those dumb enough to fall for a pile of faggy cult losers and their tricks...

...maybe they belong with them...
>>
>>17887227

>it's a roleplaying episode

Fuck off
>>
>>17887944
I love you too, anon.
>>
>>17887227
>In December Emmanuel helped to translate my physical body into the fourth dimensional body for a period of around 20 minutes, where I was invisible to others who came into the room.

They would still see you if you were in the fourth spatial dimension. Consider a 3D sphere moving up and down through a 2D plane. To the denizens of this two-dimensional world, the sphere would appear as a circle (its cross section) that changes size as it moves along the y axis. Imagine putting this sphere through an MRI scanner, for instance. Obviously, the same goes for any object of n dimensions moving through a world of n-1 dimensions - we would see the 3D cross section of a 4D object as it moved along the "w axis" in our world.

I take no credit for this explanation, it comes from the book Flatland (which is a great read, by the way).
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.