[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cuboctohedron and the Seed of Life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: cuboctohedron2.jpg (425 KB, 1200x585) Image search: [Google]
cuboctohedron2.jpg
425 KB, 1200x585
It relates specifically to sacred geometry. The topic is essentially about the fundamental building blocks of creation, specifically, when you take points/circles/spheres, align them such that they are all equidistant from each other, and observe what you get as a result. It seems everyone stops at the second dimension and goes no further. I've seen plenty of attempts at 3D sacred geometry but they're often just mimicing the 2D patterns without properly transitioning to 3D. For those that can already tell what I'm getting at based on what you've read so far and the image, please go ahead and skip to the last paragraph, since what follows is just my observations which may not be very valuable to you.

The split in the first dimension goes from one point to three, giving you light, dark, and everything in between. In the seed of life, we can see a more interesting pattern emerge, with distinct colors and a rainbow center, though we are left with the question of light and dark; where do they go and how do they fit on the seed of life? Is the center dark, light, or neutral? This is a question I've been seeking to answer, and I've finally found it. The seed of life is on a plane that is tangential to light and dark, meaning that the center could be depicted as light or dark and both would be correct. However, this observation is only obvious when you look at it three dimensionally. One of the things that you wont find on the internet is the 3D version of the seed of life. The closest you will find is a cuboctohedron, a 3 dimensional solid with vector equilibrium, meaning, all the points are equidistant from each other - exactly what is needed for the 3D seed of life.
>>
File: kissing-spheres.gif (880 KB, 245x235) Image search: [Google]
kissing-spheres.gif
880 KB, 245x235
When we apply our knowledge of the previous splits to this shape, something amazing happens; the significant points are not the vertices but the sides themselves, because they are where the spheres intersect when they are overlapping at one radius apart from each other, and is the 3D equivalent of the petals in the seed of life. It explains a missing link in color, why cyan, yellow, and magenta look brighter, and why red, blue, and green look darker. Also why RGB is used in additive color schemes, and CYM is used in subtractive color schemes. You can also see that the same pattern applies to the secondary colors, with secondaries closer to black being darker and the secondaries closer to white being lighter. That was another thing I always wondered, why colors like CYM seemed brighter; it's because we are missing a dimension in how we observe color. I don't know if this is new information or not, though I assure you I tried looking for it everywhere, forcing me to make these images myself. Something worth noting is that this pattern also coincides with the star tetrahedron, a symbol that is often accredited substantial metaphysical importance, though I only now truly understand its significance, which is that it points exclusively to the 8 primary triangular sides of the cuboctohedron. Another interesting observation is that these 8 primary sides are the product of the first two dimensional splits coming together; the first two (light/dark) from the initial 1D split, and the six from the 2D split. the center stays the same in all of these instances, therefor resulting in 8 unique primary elements coming from the center by the second dimensional split.
>>
I want to know what this shape looks like in 3D, with the spheres accurately representing what's going on and intersecting to create the proper colors. I'd also love to know more about what these shapes at these intersections look like, specifically the 3D "petals" at the intersections of the 8 triangular faces, and the 6 secondary square faces. I believe the triangular faces result in reuleaux tetrahedrons, but I'm not sure. If anyone out there knows about this expansion of sacred geometry, please inform me! Note: the above gif is close, though the spheres have to be intersecting at one radius apart, not one diameter apart. It also should display the significant intersections and indicate the colors accordingly.
>>
If this is roleplay it's boring as hell. If you are being serious you Timecube-level crazy.
>>
>>17887088
There's nothing to role play, it's just geometry... Any metaphysical or paranormal concepts people apply to these observations in reality is completely independent to the topic of this thread. This is purely about the geometry and nothing more. I only put this here because there's a light relationship between this and paranormal topics, and it's the most likely place I can find someone who knows more about it.
>>
File: rgb.jpg (48 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
rgb.jpg
48 KB, 290x290
>>17887092
What if I were to tell you that you're late to the party?

What if there was a 3D format that converted an RGB image into XYZ coordinates?

What if this format was snuck into the most unusual place and its use encouraged for metaphysical purposes?
>>
>>17887108
Sounds great, where do I sign up? I knew I couldn't be the first person to think "gee, what if this was 3D?" but the oddest thing is that it's so damn hard to find anything about it through google. I have to look up unrelated things like kissing spheres, vector equilibrium, etc... searching for things like "seed of life overlapping cuboctohedron" oddly yields nothing of value. Can you tell me more?
>>
>>17887116
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SbKE_U4b7U
>>
File: sculptedprim.png (6 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
sculptedprim.png
6 KB, 512x512
file name.
>>
>>17887128
Cool scene, makes me want to see the movie again.

>>17887140
So I have to make it myself? I was hoping someone somewhere had already done it.
>>
>>17887140
edit: nevermind, I get it. Thanks, I'll take a look at it and comment after I've finished.
>>
>>17887088
I swear shills are everywhere nowadays
>>
File: what.png (64 KB, 961x602) Image search: [Google]
what.png
64 KB, 961x602
>>17887140
Well... that took a bit of work. What the heck is this supposed to be exactly??
>>
File: 10000000.gif (3 MB, 3412x3400) Image search: [Google]
10000000.gif
3 MB, 3412x3400
There you go.
>>
>>17887480
Jesus, that's beautiful and horrifying at the same time, like looking into a black hole. Are those spheres or is that a 2D texture overlaid on a sphere? Maybe it doesn't matter. Either way, thanks a bunch, I'm gonna have some fun figuring out what the hell is going on in that picture lmao
>>
>>17887517
It is basicaly this (>>17887081) in an extreme version.
Very interesting to look at.
Mathematicaly in line with the picture in the post I have just quoted.

Maybe I can find the site from the guy I got this from.
>>
>>17887722
Ah well.
Looked through about 500 bookmarks.
Can't find it anymore. Too bad, I wanted to see that again myself.
>>
>>17887788
Wish they had a version on a smaller scale, I tried finding it through reverse image search though didn't really find much. Can't really see what the three dimensional intersections look like (example here: >>17887116) however it's still incredibly fascinating to see the surface of such a design on a massive scale. It looks like some sort of unimaginably advanced alien planet or something. If you happen to find that page, please do post it. I'd love to hear a description from the designers themselves and see exactly how they came up with this image, how many iterations of splitting were involved, etc. It's weird to see all the vastly different types of formations you get at this scale, for instance there's a few really bright spots that have tons of vectors pointing to their centers.
>>
>>17887876
It's in the filename.
10.000.000x

Truly a magnificent construct.
>>
>>17887079
ITT: leaked muse album covers
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.