[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These just fall from the sky >who/what is behind this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 1467475827522.jpg (356 KB, 1600x1220) Image search: [Google]
1467475827522.jpg
356 KB, 1600x1220
These just fall from the sky

>who/what is behind this?
>>
pic needs timestamp
>>
>>17886969
Why?
It was posted on a Polish site

Someone found it on the shore of the Ostsee. But army and police showed up and took it.
>>
any attempt to post a direct link is filtered out.
>>
>>17887052
Site name is on pic, bottom right
>>
>>17886963
looka pretty shiggy to me
>>
aliens man, srs bizns
>>
Ever see the Truman Show? It was just a movie. Things like that don't happen in Real Life.
>>
maybe its from a weather balloon?
>>
It has serial numbers and rust. more than likely from a plane or ship if it was washed up from the ocean
>>
reminds me of joe dirt
>>
the thing sticking out of it looks kind of like a spark plug.
>>
Hypothetically there are Human minds captured inside as part of a invisible[cloaked] aeriel prison of anyone discovered to be developing super genius intelligence. The device originally has a slave mind inside that enslaves the captured Humans and switches identities with them by pulling them up psychically with telepathy and then the slave mind that captured the Human is in two places at once(The body of the replaced Human vessel and inside keeping the Human mind prisoner. They detach when a Human Mind overpowers the prison and outsmarts the slave mind so that the cloaked prisonship is not compromised.

But this is hypotheticaly. Something is creating dopplegangers to steal people identities and bodies. The bodysnatchers. And this may be the clue I needed to point me in the correct direction to stopping them.
>>
>>17887184
so this little thing that fell from the sky is a mind control device? is that what you're saying?
>>
>>17887200
No. A prison with a persons soul trapped inside!
>>
>>17885666
*sigh*......WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU............
>>
God i wish one could fall on me and kill me
>>
>>17887211
sounds plausible
>>
>>17887184
Hypothetically it's gods dick and he has sent it down now ready to fuck us all.
>>
Looks like an accumulator from a hydraulic system. You can see the saftey wiring at the top.
>>
>>17886963
.....that's just lazy
>>
>>17887184
you rode the short bus as a kid, didn't you
>>
>>17886963
vape
>>
>>17886963
looks like a bomblet
>>
How do we know it fell from the sky? If it washed up on shore, it probably came from a boat or some marine source. Looks like a pressure vessel, my guess something off an oil rig.
>>
File: Homer's mystery invention.jpg (9 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
Homer's mystery invention.jpg
9 KB, 256x197
>>17886963

Reminds me a lot of pic related
>>
File: hydrazine_tank.jpg (12 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
hydrazine_tank.jpg
12 KB, 306x423
It's a hydrazine tank used as a propulsion for satellite and space launches.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=hydrazine+tank
>>
>>17887095
i think it IS a weather balloon.
>>
Alien
>>
>>17887548
but wouldn't that burn up on re-entry?
>>
File: skylab-space-station-photos-1.jpg (91 KB, 660x439) Image search: [Google]
skylab-space-station-photos-1.jpg
91 KB, 660x439
>>17886963
There appears to be no re-entry damage, but well constructed items can survive the re-entry process relatively intact.

(pic Skylab Oxygen cylinder recovered in Australia in 1979)
>>
that's not from a fucking spaceship or a mind control device.

It's painted hazard yellow and the set screw means it is probably from a compressed gas tank. The wires at the top are usually tacked on things that shake a lot. ex. truck wheels/construction equipment.

there is also a giant chance that it's a machine shop trolling.
>>
>>17886963
ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY HOLD THE HOLY HAND GRENADE OF ANTIOCH
>>
>>17886963
Looks like some explosive device to me. As to what type: grenade, pressure landmine, stink bomb etc idk
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.