[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shadow Man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
What do people know of this being? I've seen it dreams and someone I know has seen it deep in the night when going to store.
>>
Bumperino
>>
>>17886914
I saw this exactly same man in a dream and he was calling my name. I felt so real and I didn't know what to do it was terrifying
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 400x533
Yeah, I saw that fucker too when I had sleep paralysis. Absolutely terrifying.

Bump
>>
Shut up, you liked it. I was there, you liked it.
>>
>>17886914
I stayed awake for 3 days straight last week, and I can tell you that the 'shadow man' phenomenon is real. It's rather embarrassing to say, but I spent the majority of these 72 hours playing Battlefield 4, and this had a significant effect on my experience.

I was working when I approached my 36th hour awake, and that was an absolutely surreal experience. Everytime someone stacked two plates together, it sounded like the 'whip-crack' effect of the sniper rifle shot. Everytime I saw the colour blue, I saw the base symbols of 'A', 'B', 'C', etc. If I looked at the edge of the stainless steel sink, I would see little black soldiers marching across.

It became more surreal when I was walking home, because I started to see these 'shadow men' that people on /x/ post about. Behind almost every mailbox, car, hedge and fence, I could see shadow men crouching and wielding guns. Sometimes I would briefly see them running across the street with that same sprinting animation from Battlefield 4.

All things considered, it was a cool experience.
>>
File: .animated17.gif (124 KB, 220x165) Image search: [Google]
.animated17.gif
124 KB, 220x165
>>17887106
That's just the subconscious layer mapping cross references brain
>>
>>17886914
I saw one of these things while walking down the street one night. I was walking from my car to my house (I park down the street), and one of these things was just standing in the parking lot across the street.
>>
>>17887215
did one of these things steal your car or mugged you afterwards?
>>
>>17886914
grow up you fucking roleplayers
>>
>>17886914
They only appear in my lucid dreams, they can take control of the dream at will. They can change my location or change the physics. The first time I met them was in an old abandoned mansion and I made a deal with one. I can elaborate if anyone actually gives a shit.
>>
>>17887432
kys mundane
>>
File: 1422918690872.jpg (372 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
1422918690872.jpg
372 KB, 854x859
>>17886986
Me, too. I felt it behind me, it got in bed with me and started breathing on my neck.
>>
shadow people.. i used to see them after being up for days tweaking on speed or coke or whatever... I think they are probably just hallucinations.. all the stories of shadow people I ever hear are either people on drugs OR people who like just woke up or something so its like your mind adjusting to waking up or some shit.. atleast thats what I think..
>>
>>17887500
Got any fun coke stories?
>>
>>17887458
What kind of deal?
I saw him in a lucid dream too, it was day and the sky was dark and he was there looking at me. I tried to say something but voice wouldn't come out
>>
>>17887473
wake up in the real world you sad sad man
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.