[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /x/, last night I had the best dream ever. In my dream I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 1024px-Tuxedo_Cat.jpg (101 KB, 1024x766) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Tuxedo_Cat.jpg
101 KB, 1024x766
hey /x/, last night I had the best dream ever. In my dream I found a cat in my local area. It was a tuxedo cat, and it could talk to me. And I could talk to it. We understood each other. I don't really remember the beginning and how we found each other, but for the entirety of the dream, we went places and had a lot of fun. I don't remember the cat having a name nor do I remember what voice it had, but I know for sure we talked to each other. I'm pretty sure the cat was female, and she was so funny and smart. We were able to talk about serious subjects, or talk about funny stuff. This cat managed to be the best friend I've ever had, even though it was just in a dream. Upon waking up, I was devastated. I quickly realized that none of this actually happened. I realized I still don't have real friends. I want to see that cat again. Talking and adventuring with that cat was the most fun I've had, in a dream or in real life, in a long time. Is it possible to induce this dream again? Advice? Similar Stories?
>>
Get a tuxedo cat. Talk to it even if it won't talk back. Itl be a bro.
>>
File: guide.png (59 KB, 1663x346) Image search: [Google]
guide.png
59 KB, 1663x346
There are few alternatives
A) Lucid Dreaming
B) Tulpamancy (http://www.tulpa.info/)
C) Daemonism (http://daemonpage.com/introduction.php)
D) Drugs like LSA, LSD
>>
U were sailor moon in an alternate reality
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.