[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you know about the civilizations before us, and their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1467718407831.jpg (110 KB, 465x600) Image search: [Google]
1467718407831.jpg
110 KB, 465x600
what do you know about the civilizations before us, and their obsession with Orion?
>>
File: 1467718342362.jpg (165 KB, 736x822) Image search: [Google]
1467718342362.jpg
165 KB, 736x822
Genetic engineering?
>>
Bumping with major interest
>>
An easily recognisable pattern of stars in the sky that would eventually hold religious significance due to the association of constellations and religious story-telling.

/thread
>>
File: SS.jpg (267 KB, 1632x1532) Image search: [Google]
SS.jpg
267 KB, 1632x1532
>>17886112
Retards like this should be publicly executed.
>>
The constellation of Orion, while not containing the single brightest star in the sky, is still the largest grouping of very bright stars in the sky, so it makes sense that people who spend time out doors would recognize it.

You can also tell which modern people don't get outdoors much. That's not what Orion's Belt looks like. In fact the whole image is deceptive, skewing both pyramids and stars to make them look more similar than they actually are in real life.
>>
>>17886112
you can't just /thread your own post anon
>>
>>17886112
Did you tipped your fedora before threading your own post neckbeard?
>>
>>17886112
kill yourself, you gigantic fagget
>>
File: proofs.jpg (94 KB, 956x631) Image search: [Google]
proofs.jpg
94 KB, 956x631
>>17886232
>In fact the whole image is deceptive, skewing both pyramids and stars to make them look more similar than they actually are in real life.
[citation needed]
>>
>>17888031
<3
>>
To be very honest, it's just the most noticeable constellation in the night sky, and navigation using constellations was such an important technological achievement that these cultures felt like honoring it, oh and the sky was mysterious to primitive humans so they tended to worship it.
>>
>>17888048
ok, what about the winged sun disk? the two headed phoenix ? or this image? >>17885841
>>
>>17888052
Swamp Gas
>>
>>17888052
I don't know what the winged sun disk is,
but I don't see why egyptians portraying their gods with animal heads is indicative of genetic engineering. Why would aliums genetically engineer creatures that are just humans with animal parts? Even chimeras don't make sense. If one were to genetically engineer a lifeform, they would probably just combine the best features of the animals, creating something that looks mostly like one animal with some features from the other, it wouldn't be a stitched-together looking freakshow.
>>
>>17888064
>I don't know what the winged sun disk is,
>but I don't see why egyptians portraying their gods with animal heads is indicative of genetic engineering.
I stopped reading, as you fucking know nothing. you didn't even see the important thing in the fucking image. It's not about the fucking animal head you retard.
>>
>>17888071
a gift basket...?
>>
>>17888077
get a rope and hang yourself
>>
Where those civilizations "gods" came from
>>
>>17886112
/thread
>>
>>17888071
>>17889208

Educate people, don't be a cunt.

>>17888064
>>17888077

All those engravings are from different cultures. That's what is significant.
>>
>>17885840
Check out the lectures by Graham Hancock. He has many good points. Also they explain in this video why so many ancient civilization were "obsessed" with the stars:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5DNvYMtkyk
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.