[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mandela Effect Explained
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9
File: SD3.gam.0685.jpg (54 KB, 501x400) Image search: [Google]
SD3.gam.0685.jpg
54 KB, 501x400
I'm a quantum physicist working currently in a deep underground research facility which we use our own broadband networks to connect to the global internet while keeping our data a secret and almost impossible to hack. I know about the Mandela effect happening, even before you guys did, because what we did was test a theory about quantum entanglement. Deep underground, there is a material that isn't heard of yet which is made of quantum entangled particles on a large scale, but, the material interest us because it had chances to act random within a limited number of possibilities. When thrown, because of its properties of homogeneous other substances inside of it that refuse to interact, it creates a kind of cat with butter toast tied to its back. Because of this, we made dice with them, but, it lands on a side, however, at the end of the game, we would unentangle the particles inside the dice. When we did so, we all remembered who won and lost, but, the winner was written down and was never who we remembered.

We essentially found out that the universe has a natural way of deciding how everything being fair would be handled. When we had everything entangled, the person who won had won because they had the greatest chance, but, when we unentangled the dice, it was even "more random" then when the particles were entangled.

We decided to do this on a larger scale using even entertainment to do this and this has been going on since the cold war. This is the real battle today, a battle for what reality we want to live in, where everyone is a winner, but, only from their own perspective. Hope you enjoy what you have learned.
>>
>>17885735
How did you move Australia then?
>>
>>17885735
As someone from south africa i can explain the Mandela effect. People are stupid and uneducated. The phenomenon isnt an example of discontinuity, quantum entanglenent, or any other role playing idea you choose to indulge in, it's merely stupidity.
>>
>>17885761
As someone from South Africa, you are so down to earth that when the entanglement occurs, you are a part of it.

>>17885759
If it is Mandela effect, then it was caused by someone digging in the fault line, too deep, before discovering what we discovered.

My lab is located in Antarctica.
>>
>>17885769
Interesting.

I find it hard to "believe" in the Mandela effect, but the last couple of weeks, I'm getting more convinced. Been noticing som weird minor details, that does not make any sense.

But If the effect is correct.
Can you explain to me, why are some of the changes so small and insignificant that it wouldn't make sense, to "change it" ?
>>
>>17885778
Side effects of much bigger changes. Just testing the waters.
>>
>>17885735
>I believe you
>This is real
How would you control what changes? How could anyone forsee what will happen?
Mengeling with Reality i can believe , since there are so many things I remember differently these days (and I have a very good memory). But controlling what changes seems too far stretched.
But if it's possible and about Fairness ...
I work my ass off all day so why not change my life into a rich and luxurious one? I could live with that.
>>
>>17885846
I'd settle for getting more than 2 hours of sleep last night after 0 the night before...
>>
>>17885735
What processes are used to de-entangle and re-entangle this new material?
What is this new material comprised of?

GIVE US THE SECRET SAUCE OR GTFO
>>
>>17885885
Well it's not necessarily a "material" entirely, but, more of a state of matter mixed with materials. Essentially at a high enough temperature, some materials that are solid will act like super fluid, but, remain solid. There was a very easy process to find more then one and they were entangled in a very strange way, normally ones that were close to each other had the entire core entangled by some strange naturally occurring unknown anomaly deep under the surface of the earth. These materials don't simply "unentangle" unlike most entangled particles and actually require more then mere observation, but, they are indeed "entangled" as a kind of "whole piece" which has a decay time after it is exposed to mere observation due to how big the quantity of entangled super fluid like solid material is actually "there" in the same place. We believed it existed already in theory and knew the ramifications if it was true.
>>
>>17885916
Do you know where your samples may have been acquired from, and where a normie might get some of this material? Is there a name for it?

> actually require more then mere observation
I'm versed in the relevant fields. Could you please be specific?
>>
>>17885814
So, what you are saying is.. That it's not only the minor things, that has changed, but that's the only thing I "remember"?
>>
LMAO can't believe you all falling for this explanation
>>
>>17886015
DUDE
QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT
LMAO

It's painfully obvious OP has no idea on what the faggot's talking about.
>>
File: 1464277471803.jpg (269 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1464277471803.jpg
269 KB, 960x640
A quantum physicist would be more eloquent. You sound like a teenager trying too hard.
>>
>I'm a quantum physicist but I can't grasp basic writing skills and communcate like an imbecile.

So real so cool.
Totally not bad roleplay guise
>>
>>17885735
>Deep underground, there is a material that isn't heard of yet which is made of quantum entangled particles on a large scale

Science Fail
>>
>We have been lying so much that our only excuse is that reality changes constantly in a natural way :D

Of course

Remember the 80s? There were flame spitting ferrets flying over the streets...
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (145 KB, 637x584) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
145 KB, 637x584
>>17886067
>Remember the 80s? There were flame spitting ferrets flying over the streets...

Damn, I hated those things.
>>
In your own words, explain the basic principles of quantum. No Wikipedia, Mr. "Quantum physicist."
>>
>>17886086
Those are NOT flame spitting ferrets, but laser beam shooting weasels.

KNOW your hallucinations, it could save your life.
>>
>>17886033
Possible he's trying to say it in a way most people on this site would understand
Op I have read at least one book on quantum physics please explain in a more detailed and grammatically correct way
>>
>>17886092
Not op but how much do you want?
To explain the 'basic principles' I would need to go into greater detail than would fit in one post. And I could be playing piano right now so...
>>
>>17886102
>I could be playing piano right now so...

No one doubts that you spend hours as a hands on master pianist.
>>
File: 7buwxsf.jpg (95 KB, 685x1023) Image search: [Google]
7buwxsf.jpg
95 KB, 685x1023
>>17886108
A wild schizophrenic appears!
>>
So, my only friends in life have been videogames.

Sad, amirite? Well, ask me about the mandela effect.

My classic retro vidya have remained untouched up to today 05/07/2016, and I haven't replayed them that oftenly, mind, so yes, I should be prone to that effect.

Other things that I never cared for never paid attention to? These seem to have "changed" in crazy ways and everyone agrees.

It is as if it were some kind of FABRICATION.

A LIE if you will.

Also, the reason I never had friends is because for some reason the people of the world seem to hate me a lot without a clear reason, as if I were the son of a God and they were the sons of a devil...

And devils lie. Especially if they want to have you not find God.

So... the mandela effect, in short, is some fags who have screwed up and want to cover it.
>>
>>17886120
I realise you have a very poor grasp of reality.
One of us is living a fantasy, one which is far more simplistic and less scary than reality.

Pro-tip: it's you.
>>
>>17886102
Yeah, but someone who has gotten a doctorate in the field should be able to post something
>>
okay faggots

stop being upset that the universe is maliable

you each live in your own universe

each one of you is a universe

without you there is no universe

... fuck it this is way to complicated to explain

its not satan

its not new

this is how things always have been

i've watched reality change in front of my eyes

its the mandella effect but for me it was instant and real

maybe we're trapped in a fake universe

because you fucking died or maybe your world was about to end and metatron scooped you up in his cube and now you can live your life as long as you want in this projection instead of being dead or crazy or whatever

thank metatron for scooping you up

your still alive and connected to the real world its just that you branch off from it every once in a while to create your own reality

how does this work exactly

ask metatron

its way beyond complicated but basically once your in the cube your safe from ruining your life with the power of god that exists within each and every one of you

nobody knows in this day and age how to control this power so metatron puts you in his cube so you can explore your power with limits

the cube will step in and keep you safe and keep you from creating a reality that destroys you or sends your life into some kind of self made hell

can you get out of the cube?

if metatron deems you worthy of your control of your mind and your power it may let you out and back into the real world where your power can influence others

can your power influence others in the cube? sure but if something fucks up BOOM mandella effect and everyone remembers it one way but the fact is it happend the way that doesn't fuck everything up for everyone

training wheels guys

thank fucking god for metatron

theres no fucking satan (who knows maybe there is) but this shit isnt the work of satan

metatron is an awesome dude who was a regular person like us and decided to help out people and this is how he does it
>>
Confirmation bias. That's all this is.
>>
>own broadband networks to connect to the global internet while keeping our data a secret and almost impossible to hack

Claims this, but doesn't assume that the internet we use (the public) is also fed with fake information such as this thread.
>>
>>17886219
have fun going through soul crushing reality bending shit when you self actualize

dont worry metatron will scoop you up he does it for everyone when they cant handle the world they've created for themselves
>>
holy shit this thread is full of fucking crazies wtf
>>
Remember when the guy who deleted his post said x and it was really y? Me neither.

Look guys, I made this thread to see exactly what effect it would have, hoping to get 2-3 replies at most. I came back to 40+ replies and have to apologize. I made the thing about what I am doing to change reality, up. I won't lie that the theory I used could be true, but, I just made it up and want to apologize to the obvious Christians in this thread that believed either that I was lying or that was was able to make reality itself, lie. I'm a little sad now, but, my happiness isn't worth the suffering of others and so I tell you that it was a lie, I'm sorry, and may the lord forgive me.
>>
File: s5rhzs.png (257 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
s5rhzs.png
257 KB, 480x480
/pol/ approved Mandela.
>>
>>17885735
You can keep RPs on /x/, but at least fucking try when you start one.
>>
>>17885769
Do you know the Highly Paranormal Janitor?
>>
>>17885735
Why do you roleplay on /x/? Fuck off and kill yourselves, everyone dumb enough to post in this thread without saging.
>>
File: 1455597487217.gif (496 KB, 304x253) Image search: [Google]
1455597487217.gif
496 KB, 304x253
>>17886449
rude
>>
>>17886175

Our common goal!

Jesus taught you to love your enemy...

...do you love me?!

God played a prank and called me evil.

So many mirrors!

Most mirrorely is black...

...for if my wife dies there are a 6 trillion trillion trillion worlds with her begging for our entwined perverse refined monogamy...

Time can't stop me! You will NEVER silence me!

They say my strength is still the energy coils of God, pulsing through us all...

...it is! It is true! Although... true for you to!

Find me stuck in unrepentant sins and lay your spear in me like any other!

Don't forget to love me in the process!
>>
>>17885735
>/x/ - Roleplaying
>>
File: Eye_of_Terror_Campaign_Map.jpg (975 KB, 950x851) Image search: [Google]
Eye_of_Terror_Campaign_Map.jpg
975 KB, 950x851
>>17886026
>>
>>17886172
Fuck off Hanz. Your wife is ours forever.
>>
>>17885735
>>17885769
yeah, sure you are. dude shut the fuck up. go roleplay somewhere else lmao.
>>
File: crr2.gif (179 KB, 440x248) Image search: [Google]
crr2.gif
179 KB, 440x248
>>17885735
This board is beyond repair.
>>
File: tumblr_o75e1aXMBP1uf028lo1_400.png (83 KB, 307x347) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o75e1aXMBP1uf028lo1_400.png
83 KB, 307x347
>>17885735
how does the dragon know where the guy is pointing if he's behind its head
>>
>>17887188
Who is Hanz?
>>
what you faggots dont understand is there is no fixed reality

its an illusion people tell children so they dont fucking explode their heads with bullshit dreams and so they work a 9 to 5 and suck the elites dick

there is no fixed reality everything is thought

everyone comes together to create a shared reality with rules

thats what you call a fixed reality

its everyones will coming together to make rules but those rules are made up by the collective

if you want to branch off and do your own thing then you can

if you want to live by the rules of everyone else and live a norma llife and raise cows and die of a tumor then you can

if you want to experience magic then just believe until it starts happening

there is no fixed reality

everything is agreed upon

if your powerful enough and people like what your reality is they will buy into it and make it real with you

if you wanna rape chicks and murder people nobody is gonna support your reality and everyone will work against you

make a reality people want to live in and be a good person as defined by what a 5 year old would think

its not satan causing this

its not god

its you

you are the center of your own universe

you are your own god

although that may not really be true god is like your body

its what you exist in

you dont get to have a conversation with god like you would a person but you can feel god like you can feel your body telling you shit, like your tired and hungery

the universe will tell you things and its up to you to interpret it

nothing happends by chance everything is for a reason
>>
>>17887702
>what you faggots dont understand is there is no fixed reality
Wrong, OP is always a faggot.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.