[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favourite SCP /x/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
File: SCPWallpaper1680yoredit4.jpg (35 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
SCPWallpaper1680yoredit4.jpg
35 KB, 1024x640
What's your favourite SCP /x/?
>>
http://www.scp-wiki.net/dr-clef-s-proposal
>>
Do you guys recommend reading the SCP-001 proposals before or after reading the other SCPs?
>>
>>17885745
It doesn't matter. Just go through randomly, you're going to end up clicking back and forth between entries due to all the cross referencing they include anyway.
>>
I recommend not reading any of it. It's not for fun. It's for containment, just like this board. Give them your stories. Don't ask. Tell. They do not exist in a vacuum, like their wards do. They need, sorely need new blood, don't drain any more from their esteemed ranks. They exist because you feed them their prey. Give them stories. Write stories. Let them contain them. That is how they will go on. ehehehe, they haven't caught me yet, and you are letting me get away from them.
>>
>>17885752
I read the proposals after I had read most of the others SCPs and felt pretty cool for knowing what the proposals were talking about
>>
>>17885780
Nice roleplay.
>>
>>17885793
I suggest you let it talk itself out. Don't respond. Listen. And, days from now when you here someone say something similar to what it said, don't lock your doors that night. I may be touching base with you in the future.
>>
>>17885720
610 legit gave me nightmares and the Cult of Sarkicism is what you would get if you ported my religion to the SCP universe so I say start there.
>>
>>17885965
>>17885720
093 is objectively the best SCP and Lord Blackwood in the Land of the Unclean is a good supplement to that.
>>
I honestly can't remember the number but the one that's like the size of Africa that lives under the ocean
That shit sounds so fucking cool
>>
>>17886259
Leviathan, also my favorite
>>
>>17885720
NBA tape.
Conscious bowl of Ssup.
Wardrobe maze.
black white black white black white black white black white gray

I haven't read a lot of SCP tho
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 385x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 385x380
SCP-1959: The Lost Cosmonaut
>>
There was this fun one I read a while back, it was a door that lead to some alternative reality where cannabalism had become a religion. The logs felt more like a script for a twisted sitcom but held an eerie allure.

Foundation couldn't directly interact with that reality, existing as invisible 'ghosts' but eventually the cannibal god notices their presence and sends a message stating it has it sights set on other realities.

Forgot the scp number.
>>
so i googled a bit an have no idea what scp is all about. apparently something about creepypasta^^
>>
>>17886550
Post the number if you find it, I need newer SCPs to sink my teeth into and the site is over-saturated now
>>
>>17886655
>google scp
>come back with nothing

Please kill yourself you unintelligent fuckwit.
>>
I always wanted to play a scp or a horror game but I'm too much of a wimp to play scary games
>>
>start reading scp tale about some eldritch god that sleeps at the world's core.
>character narrating is some hard-boiled, rugged ex marine-turned foundation agent
>character cusses a lot and is an asshole, as expected
>halfway through story, character starts using tumblr pronouns and refering to teammates as xir/xe
>drop story, read comments
>one guy calls out author, says tumblr pronouns break immersion because if the narrator is a militant asshole, he wouldn't care about PC shit
>gets tons of replies from triggered trannies telling him to fuck off

And this is why the site goes to shit. Legit criticism is not allowed if it violates safe spaces.

Almost as bad as the scp with that necronomicon book where the author spends the first paragraph calling the cursed book's contents "racist and mysogynist"
>>
>>17886765
Yeah, even watching other people play horror games puts me on edge. There's always just another jumpscare hiding around the corner.
>>
>>17886821
Hah that's hilarious
>>
looking for mandela effect or LHC SCPs.
>>
>>17885720
SCP-040
Cute as fuck.
>>
>>17885720
The one that is just a stair with someone crying at the botton, but it seems that has no botton at all, light can go further than 3 yards ahead of the light source and there is a floating head that appears after you are down there.
>>
>>17885969
Seconding 093, those addendum stories are amazing.

>>17886821
Fucking lol. There's a lot of comics and other fiction being published today about power-tripping murder fantasies of SJWs sticking it to straight white males. It's pathetic and no one wants that shit.
>>
>>17887757
SCP-087
>>
File: SCP field codes.jpg (79 KB, 736x689) Image search: [Google]
SCP field codes.jpg
79 KB, 736x689
>>17887805
>SCP-087
That is the one anon, thank you.

I read this one years ago but stil give me the creeps just of thinking about it. There is everything I dont like on it.

On a side note, I would love if SCP started to make mission reports and shit. I dont remember reading these.

I would like to see how the soldiers would fight the events they are put up against.

Would be a cool way to use these.
>>
>>17887822
>I would like to see how the soldiers would fight the events they are put up against.
There's plenty of those, both in SCP numbered entries and side stories.
>>
>>17887846
Nah, usually the ones who describe the mission are scientists or top brass.

I want to hear the mission from someone that wass actually there. Like

>I had lost radio with HQ after the last time the rooms changed places. Going back or forward now is irrelevant since there is no know exit from this. One of my soldiers is still missing after the rooms shifted. The enviroment per se dont seems to be hostile aside from the shifts, but them again, about 5 minutes ago I saw a mark on the wall saying that the symbols have been compromised.

Something like this.
>>
File: nutt.jpg (144 KB, 682x1023) Image search: [Google]
nutt.jpg
144 KB, 682x1023
>>17885720
i like the one thats a succubus that has to drink semen to live
>>
>>17887887
heres the link for anyone whos interested
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-166
>>
>>17887859
What about http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-096

Also 092 recounts the stories of the explorers
>>
>>17887887
>>17887910
Fuck, I tought he was joking.
Still, who is her father? Adam?

>>17887924
More or less.

Like I said, that was a inerview made by a top brass. Its call and response going back and forth.

What I wanted is to know from the soldier's perspective, like if he was afraid, what was his plan and so on.

On a side note, did you knew they made a game about SCP-087?

Seems good for a free game.
>>
>>17887965
Yeah there's a few games,actually, with more being developed. Including one that looks like Rollercoaster Tycoon or Theme Hospital but you're designing containment facilities and have story elements/quests. Hopefully it wasn't canned, this was like a couple years ago.

I fucking hate Reddit but there's a decent SCP board there: /SCP/
>>
>>17888007
And where goes the royalties for this?
I remember a guy that made a story on reddit called Rome, Sweet Rome, that was so good that Hollywood wanted to purchase the right to do it.

But them they said that the idea belonged to Reddit.

If someone does a game on SCP, or even a carton based on it, will it get in trouble?
>>
>>17887965
http://www.scp-wiki.net/transcript-epsilon-12-1555
>>
>>17888016
My understanding is that SCP wiki uses some copyright scheme whereby any derivative works or sharing must be provided free to others, so a movie would have to be free to view. Thus all the games released are free, and yes it's completely legal.

Besides that, I'm sure any big-budget film would be Uwe Boll-tier shit like Alone in the Dark.
>>
SCP-2508 is like my dream. Perfect comfy.
>>
>>17885720
We really need Marvin here to link all those SVCs. MMAAAAARRRVVIIIIINNN
>>
>>17888999
Nice dubs+trips
Checked
>>
The tomato with a sense of humor is my favorite. Really well done.
>>
>>17887805
First and one of the best SCP's I've read. Those report documents are great.
>>
I work a retardedly boring night shift, I heard about scp on here and started reading through them in order. Got about about a hundred so far, also reading everything that each one references too, some are cool some are just stupid though.
>>
The old man who destroys everything is pretty good. The tale attached to him is awesome too.
Links if anyone's interested:
http://www.scp-wiki.net/thrice
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1440
>>
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-7143-j

It's a joke SCP but pretty funny. An irresistible door handle.
>>
>>17887805
>SCP-087
what would happen if you tripped?
>>
File: 1457747477711.jpg (46 KB, 421x500) Image search: [Google]
1457747477711.jpg
46 KB, 421x500
>>17887822
>symbols have been compromised
>>
You are my hero, meme! I will never let them catch you!
>>
Is The Holder of The End of the same fictional universe as the SCP foundation?
>>
SCP-682 is my favorite, he's pretty cool.
>>
>>17889424
>SCP-682
I remember this one.

He is like the gold standard for destruction.

Ppl where making entries of their monsters and wanted to put them against SCP-682 just to see if he would get destroyed.

One day the author said enough with that bullshit and them they made a rule that SCPs should not be put against one another so ppl would not pig back on other monsters fame.
>>
The one where people's consciousnesses (?) are trapped in a recording of a basketball game, and as the tape is replayed over and over they realize they are trapped and try to escape.

There are actually a lot like that, where people's souls get trapped in digital media, it's a neat concept imo
>>
>>17889328
Yea, that spooped me as well
>>
>>17889488
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVooyfaPYD8
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.