[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Isn't it curious that the prevalence of "UFO"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: may24ufo.jpg (112 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
may24ufo.jpg
112 KB, 720x480
Isn't it curious that the prevalence of "UFO" footage dramatically decreased with the advent of cheap, portable, HD cameras?
>>
No.
>>
>>17884180
>Isn't it curious that the prevalence of SIGHTINGS OF LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE SPOOKY KIND dramatically decreased with the advent of cheap, portable, HD cameras?
Are you implying Bigfoot, mothman demons and ayyliums are not real?
Who would have thought.

>inb4 /x/ does
/x/ is a containment board.
Still enjoying some threads though.
>>
Yeah the aliens smartened up

Damn aliens
>>
>>17884302
That said, /x/ is still a place where you may eventually find something beyond curious lurking. It's a safe place where you can express things regardless of social taste or disposition. It's generally crap though. It seemed so much cooler as a kid, now it is just as you say it is, and surely always was. But.
>>
Holy shit, you're right...The aliens must have GIVEN us HD quality video cameras and left since their work was done. Thanks space-bros!
>>
>>17884180
It has nothing to do with cameras. A vast majority (~99%) of UFO activity was just US/Soviet weapons testing and/or other covert activities. Both countries actively encouraged AYY LMAO shit because it helped to hide what they were doing.
>>
CHECKMATE ATHEISTS
>>
Especially curious as, at the same time, there was a dramatic increase in HD quality cat videos! Guys, I think we may be onto something. Are cats aliens?
>>
>>17884628
you got it all wrong.
lets follow the logic:

1.) in the past, many UFO sightings, little evidence, little amount of cat images
2.)rise of HD cameras and widespread internet
3.)UFO sightings drop, cat picture amounts skyrocket

we can therefore conclude WE WERE THE ALIENS all along and CATS ARE THE NATIVE EARTHLINGS BEING VISITED!!!

further evidence:
just go to /b/ and /gif/ and observe the fascination we have with anal probing.
>>
>>17884336
this obviously
>>
>>17884180
>>17884302
There has been an increase in UFO and Bigfoot footage that coincides with the number of digital cameras in the world (including phones).

I never understood this argument. It's wrong.
>>
>>17884984
link me, oh great linker!
>>
>>17885000
Link you to every youtube video of alleged ufos and bigfoot?

There are compilation videos for every year which further prove the point that more cameras has lead to more videos. The UFO compilation videos for instance for 2013, 2014, 2015 each feature more UFO videos than were ever recorded in the 20th century.

A more plausible argument to make is that all these videos are fake. I don't know when skeptics decided the "more cameras less videos" fallacy was a smart argument. It's stupid and illogical.
>>
Media outlets reporting UFO sightings and showing videos decreased
>>
>>17885133
Makes sense. The more there are, the less interesting they are. Especially when most turn out to be fake, and a majority of the real ones turn out to be explainable phenomena. That said, I really don't remember many reported before. Other than maybe two or three famous examples, I cannot recall many major news organizations spending time on aliens.
>>
>>17884180

Its because everyone with HD cameras and stuff are sitting inside and making vines for their twitters. You ain't gonna see a bigfoot in the suburbs, and you aren't going to film a ghost in a house that was just built because they're all a bunch of rich faggots throwing their money around on not spooky condos.
>>
>>17884180
>>17884180
>the prevalence of "UFO" footage dramatically decreased
There are hundreds of videos uploaded to youtube all the time.
>>
>>17885047

Agreed. Its more the fact that real footage gets mixed in with fake and its hard to tell the difference a lot of the time. There is more footage of EVERYTHING than there ever was 20 years ago, and its all due to... oh.. the fact that EVERYONE HAS A CAMERA IN THEIR POCKET.
>>
>>17884984
Yet all of the footage is fucking rubbish, and nowhere near HD. It's like cryptids and ayy lmaos emit some kind of technology-regressing aura.
>>
>>17885812
I mean, I can find crisp 4K 60fps footage of random shitters doing jackass routines, yet all the supposed UFO footage is like it was recorded with an early 80s security camera.
>>
>>17885812
>>17885817
It's because they are almost always in dark, badly lit places, or from a distance with shitty digital zoom.

Your phone might have a HD camera, but in bad lighting situations it still looks like ass, and when you zoom in to get a better shot as well it just makes it worse.
>>
Even without video proof (which is far from true as pointed out by some posters in this thread) there are tons of eyewitnesses claiming they have seen something, so what is it with them, are they all liars, suffer from mental illnesses, mass hysteria or some shit?
The irony with skeptics thinking everyone but them is either deluded, lying or stupid is stunning.
>>
https://youtu.be/Vwy9iDkhJBs
>>
>>17886130
I didn't see an alien in that image.
>>
File: triangleaircraft.png (182 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
triangleaircraft.png
182 KB, 590x350
a little unrelated, but does anyone have that infographic/blueprint-esque image of an aircraft/UFO that looked exactly like this? i remember it was given a name that started with a T(?) and was some type of acronym i think, but that's about it, and looking up triangle/arrow/pyramid aircraft doesn't help at all

just needing it for creative inspiration reasons
>>
>>17886720
TR-3B is one of the supposed triangle shaped black craft, but it's not exactly like that
>>
>>17885000
www.google.com
www.youtube.com

But I can't stay mad at you, you got those mad trips.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.