[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/, Let's do a thread about musicians who have sold
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
Hey /x/,
Let's do a thread about musicians who have sold their soul to an entity (the Devil or otherwise) in exchange for fame or talent.
Famous cases and modern musicians are both acceptable.

Pick related. Dylan Frost of Sticky Fingers makes constant allusions to the Devil teaching him things, and the music video for Clouds and Cream is almost definitely about him making a deal with the devil. While they don't use satanic iconography, their constant allusions to him and the imagery of some their music videos and promo art makes a pretty solid connection to folk-style encounters with the devil: the kind of stories that take place at the crossroads at midnight.
>>
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>Dylan Frost of Sticky Fingers

Never heard of him.
>>
>>17883916

Boy, you sure showed me.
>>
Dumb cunt
>>
Silly willy
>>
Dylan Frost???

Op next time pick a real band more than two people would know you dumb cunt
>>
>>17884162
>>17884199
>>17884266

Yeah you know any of you are welcome to contribute instead of just bitching
>>
Robert Johnson? Jimmy Page? Bob Dylan? Maybe Angus and Malcolm Young? OP, couldn't you at least pick people we've heard of?
>>
>sticky fingers

literally who lmao
>>
>>17885479
Kid just wanted to show people a band he likes.

They're shit btw. Most generic reggae beats/rhythm matched with the most monotone generic indie vocals
>>
>>17883908
Watched it, if this dude sold his soul to the devil for talent, he got fucked. If he sold it for fame and fortune well... I think this thread sums up how that went for him as well.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.