[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys believe in miracles? I'm so fucked that only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: miracle.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
miracle.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
Do you guys believe in miracles?

I'm so fucked that only God can fix my problems. For some reason I always had this "innate knowledge" to pray thanking for the opportunity to work, use my arms, my head and do my best, but only pray for a Divine intervention for things that are far above my reach and that can't be fixed with the tools I have. But, for the last 3 or 4 years I'm always on the brink of falling apart. Everything I do goes wrong. I'm living the days just waiting the time to pass with the hope for a better future, waiting for a miracle and not actually working to fix my problems because they're so beyond my capacity.
I really don't know what to do. For years I have been praying for death or a miracle, but it's not working.
>>
>>17882100
>Thankful for work
You're a failure.
>>
>>17882100
Pray always, and when you pray, pray for God to give you what you need, not necessarily what you want. God knows better than we know what it is we truly need. My other piece of advice is to pray while fasting (eating a small amount on a given day for spiritual reasons, usually something like a small breakfast and a small supper with no snacks, and no meat at all). In the bible, prayer is consistently combined with fasting in both old and New Testament. Don't go overboard with it, fasting for weeks at a time or something and if your diabetic or have another ailment where fasting would cause serious health problems, don't do it, but if you are a healthy man or woman, then do try it. Also I will pray for you today anon. God bless and good luck.
>>
>>17882138
>Can you tell us about yourself?
Sickness, dumb and useless. No friends. Family is all dead or in another state, I can't even remember the face of those who are still alive anymore, no contact.
>What's your religious perspective?
Care to explain?
I'm Catholic and it's hard to explain, but I'm kind of ashamed to go back to the mass. It's really retarded, but I want to go back as a victorious and not like this.
>What's your attitude towards others?
Wanting distance. Same with the church, waiting to go back as victorious.
>Do you do any charity or make donations?
No. It's one of the many problems with me.
>>
>>17882128
Thank you very much.
>>
>>17882190
I have a shit work from 8AM to 6PM. I'm here now, but the movement is really low lately and I only had two sales so far.
>>
>>17882214
Nothing. I just work and wait for a miracle to fix what I can't change. Sometimes I go to a park near my house and sit under the shadow of the trees, but that's it.
>>
you need to accept jesus into your life before you go praying to him. i suggest you pray and say "jesus christ is my savior, jesus christ was raised from the dead on the third day" and you need to believe what your saying in your heart. god wont give you miracles if you dont show your worthy of them. start trying to fix your problems yourself, go help someone in need. then god will help you.
>>
>>17882248
>start trying to fix your problems yourself
I wouldn't be here if I could, but it's above my abilities.

>go help someone in need.
Better follow this.
>>
No one is going to fix your life for you. God don't real. Satan don't real. That being said, Hail Satan. Now GTFOff the internet and improve your own life, asshat.
>>
I heard of some kind of prayer that you are supposed to do when you have no hope left and have no fucking idea what to do.
Nothing especially fancy - just tell God that You give yourself to him, you feel powerless and You trust in Him to fix things for You.
Let the words flow, tell him all your troubles, tell him everything that makes you feel bad - talk with him like with a best friend.
Also, it's a good idea to go to church after this prayer and listen carefully to whatever part of scripture is read. If you think something positive in those words was directed at you, it's pretty much guaranteed that he listened. If you don't feel that, or think that negative words are aimed specifically at you, then just keep coming to church on sundays and keep listening.
>inb4 people from /sum/ will come and tell you to do stupid shit
>>
>>17882289
>do you want to go back to church with Pride?
I think you got me there. I don't know if it's pride, but I don't want to go back like this. I don't want to go back in the situation I'm now.
>If you have issues with a church, go to a different one.
No issues with the church, just with myself.
> it's hard to explain
>What happened between you and the church?
I used the wrong punctuation. I wanted to say it's hard to explain that I want to go back victorious.
>>
File: red pill.jpg (55 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
red pill.jpg
55 KB, 640x480
>>17882100
http://godisimaginary.com/i2.htm
>>
>believing in a god
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.