[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever seen someone stalking you /x/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: stalker.jpg (121 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
stalker.jpg
121 KB, 576x768
Have you ever seen someone stalking you /x/?
>>
File: what in the fuck gif.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
what in the fuck gif.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>17882078
>high school
>go to a party and try to not be socially awkward
>meet a group of people I semi know and just stick with them
>a friend of a friend that I dont really known is in the group, talk with her a bit
>we get along really well, kind of hit it off
>towards the end of the party her and I are sitting outside by a fire just chilling when I here somebody scream "REBECCA WHAT THE FUCK"
>turn around expecting to see a chad and I get the exact opposite
>literal neck beard, chubby kid with a fucking fedora
>hear her mutter "oh fucking christ"
>he marches over, trying to regain composure
>"hey uh..hey I thought..you and and I were doing something tonight"
>...no, no we're not. Look devin Im not interested can you please just stop with this"
>he looks at me
>"and who is this"
>im like "and who the fuck is asking"
>long story short if you cant figure out the obvious he thought they were a couple and she doesnt want anything to do with him, has told him multiple times and he wont stop
>after that night he set his sights on me
>for the next two months he would start harassing me, small stuff at first
>ding dong ditching, egged my car. it was almost comical
>then it go worse
>slashed my tires, left death threats stappled to my door and roadkill on my porch
>ask the girl about this, said he was the same with her and "didnt take no for an answer"
>fuck.that.
>find out where he lives, wait for him to come outside and I corner him
>give him the whole "if I see you again ill fucking murder you" hardcore tough guy thing
>he ended up moving away before anything happened
in hindsight it was both pathetic and disturbing
>>
>>17882078
There is this black thing on the ground that always follows me whenever I go into the light, I tried to yell at it but it wouldn't go, now I spend most of my time in the dark terrified of the spectre that follows me.
>>
>>17882340
I think this has been occurring since I was around 9 years old, 21 now
>>
File: 1467069899489.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1467069899489.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>>17882340

Mabie its always there, and you just can't see it in the dark.
>>
Well when i used to walk to store everday. everytime this same creepy smelly redneck mullet guy would come in right after me. at both stores. at one point it happened 5 day sin a row. it got so often I got used to it.anyway the last day i saw him before I left the area. he seemed mean and walke din the store before me for once and didnt hold the door and it slammedinto my stroller. harder to explain. but i always had my knife ready. he wasn't walking or lived nextdoor. he had a van

Sorry for bad story and typing.it was a daily event. happened easily over 30 times.
>>
>>17882340
your shadow?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>17882372

>gained shadow at age 9
>>
>>17882375
im implying that he was just autistic and never noticed it
it was also a joke and not meant to be taken seriously
>>
>use to work as a host in nightclubs
>people often added me on social media due to this, and obviously they were too many to remember who was who
>one day, really sketchy looking dude adds me
>white, tall, buff looking dude with crazy eyes look
>starts sending me messages about how he really liked me, wanted to meet me, etc
>reply "not gay bro, sorry"
>he says he isn't gay either but that I'm "different from other guys and he just HAS to meet me again"
>think it's scary, block him

>over the course of one week, he finds out my phone number, personal social media (for family and close friends only) and email
>sends me literal hundreds, if not a couple thousand messages from different profiles
>calls me all day long from over 30 phone numbers
>I tell him to fuck off multiple times, til one day I lost my shit and just spent like half an hour telling him to stay the fuck away

>decide to go to club with friends one day, it was in another city and I had never worked there
>didn't tell anyone online, just in person
>as I get in the car to go, phone blinks
>"heard you're going to (club name), I feel like this is it. I'm going to drag you out, rape you then cut your throat"
>this was on Twitter, I still have the printscreen
>fuck this shit, call police
>police says it would take a while to locate him
>k then
>call a bunch of gogo dancers, nightclub security guys, like a real fucking bunch
>all /fit/ as fuck, tattooed, some of them did MMA, boxing, etc
>tell them club fee and drinks are on me tonight
>get to the club with around 25 dudes, looks like a fucking Spartan army night out
>creep never again

From a friend, found out I was his third stalking victim, the first one moved to another state and the second had over 10 police reports filed on the dude. The creep was nicer to the first one (just texts and calls), the second one got messages describing what he was wearing and where he was. I was the third and probably the last to see this "kind" behavior on his part.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.