[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This story does not come from me, but my sister. This story is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 7_dark-room.jpg (21 KB, 491x400) Image search: [Google]
7_dark-room.jpg
21 KB, 491x400
This story does not come from me, but my sister. This story is true, because my sister would never lie to me, and she was scared so much:

First i should start by saying how my house is layed out, when you enter the house you are in the hall, and in the hall there are 4 doors, one to my kitchen that connects to the living room, other to my bathroom, the other 2 are rooms, in 1 room i sleep, and in the other room my sisters sleep (yes i have 2 sisters).

my sisters usually let the dog sleep with them in the room, and they usually go to sleep very late because they have a pc and play games and stuff. they were awake very late at night at around 3 am, our dog has been looking at the door like she heard someone in the hall, my sisters then heard some footsteps in the hall. they got very scared and they went to check it, they didn't see anyone, i was in my room sleeping they said. this happened for a couple of days, then nothing happened for a couple of days. suddenly, something very terrifying happened. My sisters were sleeping, when suddenly one of my sisters (let's call her jessica) felt something grab her shoulder, it wasn't like a violent grab, it was more of when a father puts his hand on a sons shoulder. jessica was so scared that she couldn't move, she heard some heavy breathing too, she just acted like she was asleep, she didn't look she didn't do anything, then suddenly she didn't feel anything on her shoulder. she couldn't sleep that night, in the morning she told us what happened, we thought she was lying, but we could see that she was scared shitless. then we came with a theory, about 6 years prior to that, our grandad died in the same apartment. we used to live in another apartment at the time.

What do you guys think? it wasn't the other sister trolling because she would admit to jessica, no one wants to be traumatized by a prank.
>>
i'm not really sure how he died, i was 4 at the time, i think my parents told me it was due to a heart failure
>>
But that's the problem, this hasn't happened for years, that shoulder touch was the final thing that happened.
>>
It's the spirit of your grandfather, probably couldn't pass since he hadn't resolved a issue, if he probably just wanted to say goodbye he should've passed now, spirits don't neccessarily mean a bad spirit, they can be good aswell as confused.

>>17881905
Not this time gay priest, the church has nothing to do with this.
>>
lol, i respect everybodys opinion, i don't care if they're catolic or not, don't attack eachother please
>>
desu i don't really know, sometimes i believe there is a god and that it all exists, and at other times, nothing. i'm not sure, i went to church and did that basic stuff kids had to do, you know.
>>
>>17881935
Or more importantly, what's OP's grandfather's religion? If its his spirit stuff that keep resonating in that room, then its his belief systems they'll have to work through in order to communicate with this leftover spirit stuff.
>>
i'm not sure, i think he was an atheist, i was a small kid when he was alive.
he just stopped eating, he ate rose hip all the time, then at about 1-2 years later he died when i was 4 :(, he used to babysit me all the time
>>
i will
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.