[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Light that Doesn't Shine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: method_random2.jpg (132 KB, 505x297) Image search: [Google]
method_random2.jpg
132 KB, 505x297
Beware my fellow /x/orcist, of the light that doesn't shine. I was forced to sit alone in a room once when I first saw it. My mother had punished me by doing so. I felt all my energy being drained and when I was at my weakest, I saw it. It was a light that didn't shine. The room wasn't made bright by this light, yet the light itself showed a peaceful world full of light and what looked pleasant, but, I noticed something was a little off. The world I was look at was merely a copy of what I felt. Had I gone into the light, I would of been taken away by the beast. This was the antilight. I considered that maybe it was of a higher dimension, objects looking very similar to what you would see on tarot card and spirit board designs. This was a trap and I may have not fallen for it, but, I knew exactly what it was and warn you not to go into this fake paradise which merely imitates emotional relations to surroundings.
>>
>>17880778
Whatever, schizo
>>
underrated thread
>>
File: jolie-hacker.jpg (51 KB, 408x347) Image search: [Google]
jolie-hacker.jpg
51 KB, 408x347
>>17880778
how long were you in the room anon?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.