[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No nope? Tired of all the bullshit occult threads dominating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: nope.png (5 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
5 KB, 550x400
No nope?

Tired of all the bullshit occult threads dominating /x/. Here's something that still bothers me

>have work in the morning so I set an alarm for 6am
>place my phone on the nightstand, shut off the light and wrap myself up in a cocoon of blankets
>dose off and my phone starts going off
>I knew there was no way it was already time to get up for work so I reach my hand toward my phone on the nightstand to turn off my alarm
>As I'm reaching over, I feel my fingers run through something that feels like hair
>my heart was beating so hard I thought it was going to come out of my chest
>I jumped out of bed so quick and bolted toward my light
>Flipped it on and there was nothing in my room
>I figured I must have imagined it
>I walk over to my phone to shut it off and as I look down at my phone, there are two strands of dark hair intertwined in my fingers (I'm blonde)

I'd never been so fucking scared in my life. I still don't know who or what was 2 inches from my face that night.
>>
Damn that sounds terrifying op.

Here's mine:
>walking through orchard with old friend and eating the apples off of trees like idiot teenagers
>it begins becoming dark but we're still fucking around
>it starts to get reaaaally dark and we've been screwing around with farmers equipment in a shed up on a hill towards the back
>we decide to call it a night around midnight and head home
>walking back and as we see about to hit road, we froze in place
>suddenly we both started faintly hearing my name being called out in the distance
>this is weird because I have a fairly unique/uncommon name
>we stood there, listening to it grow slightly louder.
>because we both had pocket knives, we decided to go investigate together like idiots
>the voice grew quieter as we approached the hill
>by now we were both very confident in ourselves and were practically jeering
>until we reached the shed
>dead, ringing silence
>there was a fucking body slumped over the roof of the shed
>exact hoodie my friend was wearing
>we both bolted, but in different directions. I ended up on a trail leading to a lake and he managed to find his way to the road
>I calmed myself down after finding myself behind a house and next to a church
>managed to head home and realized I had been running for a whole hour, so said my friend who got home and showered.

Couldn't sleep that night. I tend to tuck this memory away any time I start to remember. The body was just too real looking. Pretty sure it scarred me
>>
God's work, anon. We need more of these.
>>
I share a room with my brother
>sleeping in hot room cause old shit house has no a/c
>struggle to sleep because hot as fuck
>feel my brother blowing air on me
>tell him to fucking stop cause his breathe smells like shit and is hot
>doesn't stop
>finally get mad and yell "stop you faggot!"
>swing at him
>literally hit nothing
>parents bust into room because I yelled loudly and woke them up
>see that my little brother ran in right after them
> what jpeg
>look around and realize my brother wasn't even in the room
>nope the fuck outta my room and sleep in the living room
I don't what the fuck it was but I swear I wasn't dreaming that shit
>>
Mine happened a while ago. I've got a few because my house was haunted but I'm on my phone so I'm going to keep them short.

>be me. Coolest senior I knew
>have smokin hot girlfriend
>after school I wanted to get some
>told gf that no one was home after school today, wanna come over?
>sure anon
>drive home from school about 20min
>She plays with my wiener the whole time
>blue balls can't wait to fun
>finally get home and just as expected nobody home
>tell gf, "sister won't even be released from school for another hour or 2 and both parents work late
>open front door greeted by stupid cat
>cat gives me a funny look like thankgodyourehome.jpg
>go upstairs with gf to get lucky
>cat tries,to follow. No kitty! Don't cock block
>finally get in room and start making out. Touching boonies and she plays with my wiener some more
>here a noise downstairs. Sounds like the entire sink worth of dishes had just broken and landed on the floor
>fucking cat, always getting on the counter knocking shit over
>godamnit.jpg
> go downstairs with gf to clean up all the broken dishes
>cat is sitting in the other room.
>guilty.jpg
>get to the kitche., not one dish anywhere
> dishwasher empty no broken glass
>got gf starts getting scared
>cat starts hissing and doing that cat growl from the other room
>noped outta there real fast

Again I'm on my phone so forgive grammar and its,short
>>
This happened to me last night.

>Go to sleep at 11:00 PM more or less after a few hours of late night gaming
>wake up during the night and change position from sleeping on my left side to my right side and face the rest of my room.
>see a dark shape/shadow almost resembling a person in the middle of my room.
>don't freak out at first since I am not very easily startled and continued to stare at the dark outline wondering what tricks my eyes were playing on me.
>Start feeling a little uneasy after a minute passes.
>As I was about to get up and turn the light on a sudden heavy weight presses on my whole body that prevents me from moving a bloody muscle.
>full combat mode engage
>struggle as hard as I can against this seemingly invisible force and manage to move my arms and legs after a few moments of intense struggle
>Feel a strange vibration in my head as the thing or whatever is was came closer
>after much effort and will power lose it and black out.
>wake up and immediately get up and turn on the lights still in combat mode
>MFW door is still locked
>MFW all outside doors are locked.
>MFW this was my first ever somewhat paranormal experience in my 23 years on this earth and I have no idea what the fuck happened.

Am I crazy?
>>
Whatever it was, I think it's either dead or long gone...
>be me, living in rural area next to heavy marsh
>great horned owl hooting previous two nights, no owl.
>getting ready to go to sleep
>cat napping on chair
>about to get up and turn out light when I hear the sound of something dragging across my house's wall(my house is covered in corrugated wood paneling - very distinct clacking)
>freeze in place, cat frozen watching window
>can't see outside, but window open
>mulch and shit crunching outside
>wait to subside, shut window
>as soon as window is shut, sounds resume in earnest
>fiddle around on computer for a time, watching window
>computer hangs for no reason - only light in room
>turns on light before force rebooting, turns off light when fully rebooted
>after an hour, turn off computer and go to bed.
>cat has noped to another dimension (why can cats do that?)
>alone in room, complete darkness
>continually hearing faint whisper "open the window"
>eventually fall asleep
>wake up, investigate side of house
>find perfectly smooth black stone sitting in the middle of a cinder block, right in front of window
>no black rocks like that for at least 30 miles
>nope.jpg
>later in day, few shots of a shotgun in neighbor's forest
>>
>>17881440
>>17881384
>>17879925
This kind of shit makes me have no regrets that I sleep with two large dogs in my room almost every night. I only ever had one spoopy experience in my bed and that was without the dogs there..
>>
>>17881440
Sleep paralysis is a bitch
>>
>>17881451
Ia! Ia!
>>
>im blonde

Was probably your dog
>>
For the record I had a very strong disbelief toward the paranormal before this happened and now? Now I am just confused.

>uncle had died a week ago
>did not really feel much emotion since I had not seen him for over 15 years but my mother was rather sad.
>Woke up during the night and felt a weird feeling like something cold was against my spine making me shiver so I turn from my side and try sleeping on my back.
>Suddenly my ducking curtain rips off of its hinges flies a short distance and onto the floor.
>I had installed those curtains myself three months ago and they were solid as fuck
>Bricks were shat
>Immediately alert and turn on bedside lamp and look wide eyed at the curtain on the floor then up at the windows which were in fact closed and we're all misted up.
>scream for parents to wake up.
>scream for a few minutes but nothing.
>the fucking window vibrates audibly and visibly
>gather balls and get up to open my door and go knock as loud as I could on my parents door literally screaming as hard as I could for them to wake the fuck up since by then I legit thought we had a fucking demon in the house.
>no answer
>give up and spend the rest of the night clutching a bible I had never used.

And ever since then I have been a rather terrified believer.
>>
>>17881464

So you reckon that out of the infinite amount of possibilities you are going to chalk it up to, Oh just another sleep paralysis.

Does it not occur to you that it could have been anything?

Not really butt hurt but I am a little frustrated by people who just can't open their minds a little more...
>>
>>17881451
You should ask your neighbor who or what they saw to start shooting. Could have been a drifter that was trying to break into houses or something far spoopier
>>
>>17881440
Lots of people have had that, me too, sleep paralysis can fuck up your night
>>
>>17881489
literally tons of people have the same experience, ive had the same thing happen to me. Although maybe sleep paralysis is a side affect of something spoopy but idk.
>>
>>17881491

I don't know man, it felt so fucking real! And I was moving my body this way and that, I could move man! But the moment I tried to move with the intention of turning on my light to see what the actual fuck I was seeing is when I could not move which I find strange as fuck.
>>
You're a dick
>>
>>17881502

And you are a pussy.
>>
>>17881498
I had sleep paralysis once while my sister was in the room on a separate bed, the same story you told happened to me, I tried to move and I felt like I was starting to sit up.

my sister was awake at this time and she told me I was just jostling about it my sleep, just twitching.
>>
>>17881478
I.. i, literally all of that happened to me as a child
>>
>>17881519

Shit is crazy man.
hope it does not happen again.
>>
>>17881519
Elizabeth?
>>
>>17879925
Whatever it was, it might had hidden under your bed, OP. Maybe it's there right now.
>>
>>17881440
This actually sounds like a legitimate case of sleep paralysis.

I am not saying that what you experienced was not paranormal, but I have heard sleep paralysis stories that are very similar to this.
>>
>>17881526
if it does just don't panic whatever happens, you will fall back to sleep eventually.
>>
>>17881498
Especially since you fell back asleep afterwards to wake up "later" still under an adrenaline rush, there's a very good possibility that you never REALLY "woke up" the first time at all, that it was all just a dream in which you were trying to come to terms with the sleep paralysis you were unconsciously aware of, and the "blacking out and waking up later" bits were when you actually awake immediately from that dream.

Sleep and dreams are weird anyway, but sleep paralysis is an especially weird convergence of certain parts of your brain waking up while the rest remain asleep.

I have suffered from it on and off for two decades now, but I am aware of its coming beforehand as a repeating encroachment into the dreams I'm already having, and the first time I ever suffered full, waking paralysis as a result was the first time that encroachment managed to actually trap and kill me in my dream.
>>
>>17881440
That was very dangerous, you could have caused all kinds of muscle damage. Next time try to relax, stop giving your body input. You will fall back asleep before you realise it, and wake up without sleep paralysis.

I am a 6 year long sufferer. It comes and goes depending on how much bills and rent stress me out
>>
File: 20160626_160000.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160626_160000.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
Hey guys, I have tried to forget but the memory never has left me...

>Walking a forest trail happily by myself enjoying nature.
>Blink and in a split second I find myself back at the start of the trail.
>Look around whispering "What the fuck..."
>shake my head and start path again shrugging it off
>walking happily and eventually come to a stream and start relaxing again and I lie down and close my eyes and just chill.
>a few minutes go by uneventfully and then suddenly ly no more sound of the stream
>open my eyes and I am back at the start of the ducking trail again
>now I am freaking out a little bit Nd very confused since I can't make heads or tails of what was actually happening.
>Check the time on my phone and only an hour or so had passes And I knew for certain that specific trail takes at least two hors to the stream and back.
>I am pacing back and forth both scared and excited at what I had just experienced.
>start getting really bad vibes from the forest now and for some reason I started feeling really uncomfterble.
>decide to go home.
>later at home browsing through Shit on my phone because I am bored when I found a picture that K can say with complete certainty That I did not take.
>Pic is related.

Just make the memory go away I don't want to believe.
>>
>>17881560

And that is my only two experiences I have ever had. fuck me right? Every time I try to tell people about the curtain incident and the forest incident they just laugh it off. Why me dammit.
>>
Well here's my story:
>be me
>be a 6th or 7th grader
>trying to fall asleep
>readytodriftoff.jpg
>hear a deep voice plain as day say "hello?"
>groggily respond "hello?"
>realize what just happened
>fully awake now
>wtfwasthat.jpg
>grab baseball bat
>patrol house looking for intruder
>find no one there
>go back to bed
>3-4 yrs later now
>still doubt full about what it was

I know this could have been my mind playing tricks on me, but it is still eerie as hell. Also if it was my mind, why would the hallucination only say "hello"?
>>
>>17881489
Religion is how people understood things before we had science.

Spirits don't move physical things. They are the result of coincidences helping us interpret a personality into whichever situation is at hand.

That's why your not supposed to let them control you. They're illusions. Illusionists have control over the plebians through making coincidences they assume are factual happenings.
>>
>>17881567

Please talk in a more understandable way, Not that I am hating on the way you speak it's just that I can't really comprehend what you are trying to get across and I am afraid what you are saying is going over my head.
>>
>>17881560
Where is this, anon? I mean approximately. It looks so familiar that it's weirding me out, but I can't place it.
>>
>>17881565
Had a similar thing when I was that age, heard someone call my name, parents where in another room and when I asked if they said my name they said no.

it sounded like whoever said it was standing right outside my bedroom door.
>>
>>17881582
That's exactly where the voice came from for me too. The really weird part is when I looked in my parents room, they were both deep asleep.
>>
>>17881440
Welcome to the wonderful world of sleep paralysis, anon. i actually like that vibraty feeling. feels like i'm being electrocuted but not feeling any pain.
>>17881461
Speaking of two dogs, I once had a super-vivid nopemare about two dogs...
>be sleeping
>wake up in bed
>i see my bedroom door closed like normal
>but there's something dark in front of it
>my eyes focusing
>see two dobermans sitting in front of my bedroom door side by side like pic related (but with mouths closed)
>thought if i walk like a dog towards them they won't bite
>get on all fours like a dog and cautiously approach the dobermans panting like a dog
>the one on my left places his paw on top of my left hand like really, really hard
>shit starts to hurt
>don't know what to do
>afraid i'll piss the dogs off
>paw nails are digging into my hand like a bitch
>wake up in bed again
>look at door, no dogs, phew
>rub the top of my hand
>can still feel the pain though
>wtf (dober)man?
>>
>>17881638
Mate, sorry if I further your nopemare, but the two large dogs I own are black doberman.

>spooped
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (58 KB, 614x416) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
58 KB, 614x416
>>17881666
Those Satanic trips
>>
File: 1459809750527.png (620 KB, 574x540) Image search: [Google]
1459809750527.png
620 KB, 574x540
>>17881666

>666
>>
>>17881565
Me again. I have another story for you guys.
>be me
>about 15 yrs old
>driving home with my parents from a party
>driving along a highway
>bored.jpg
>start looking out windows
>it's sunset
>admiring colors of the sky
>see two distinct lights in the sky
>they are just staying in the same spot
>keep watching them for a while
>look away for 5 seconds
>look back
>one of them is gone
>decide not to tell parent cause they might think I'm crazy

The thing is, this wasn't the first time I saw the lights. The first time was when I was about 11.
>>
>>17881519
The one time I had it I thought, at some point, I had finally managed to get up but then realized I was still in bed and it was still going on. Seemed like it lasted forever and was very very spoopy. Definite feeling of something in the room.
>>
>>17881694
I have had sleep paralysis too. It's not fun.
>>
>>17881693
*looks off into the distance*
The ayy lmaos are comin!
>>
File: devil_dogs.jpg (81 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
devil_dogs.jpg
81 KB, 600x900
>>17881666
>>
>be me
>be 20 years old
>traveling through northern France
>decides to visit the Somme river
>takes a few pictures
>looking through pictures in motel room later
>in one picture I see a German soldier from about 1916 just sitting there and staring back at me
>wtf.jpg
>trying to go to sleep
>hear a distant boom outside
>think nothing of it
>hear a whistling noise followed by a explosion and agonized scream
>"what the actual duck" I think as I go outside
>nothing out there
>can't go back to sleep for the rest of night
>>
>>17879925
What a fag
Why not going down and do something more?
>>
>>17881575
Get a load of this retard
>>
>>17881815

So calling someone a retard that is actually politely trying to further understand someone by asking said person to elaborate in a simpler way and in no way trying to offend anyone is OK for you?

Kill yourself.
>>
>>17881829
Please don't respond to shitposting. You only encourage their behavior.
>>
>>17881513
>>17881502
Now kiss.
>>
File: roof?.jpg (10 KB, 397x270) Image search: [Google]
roof?.jpg
10 KB, 397x270
>>17881560
What's this?
>>
Saved this one on here a while back to repost; one of my favorites by far:

>Co-worker and I work for St. Moritz, a maid service, cleaning corporate buildings and residential homes
>One day co-worker gets assigned to a small building by the interstate on the outskirts of the county, so one person is enough to cover it
>We drive out there in a company van together and she drops me off along the way at another contract I was assigned to clean
>When she arrives, she immediately gets to work cleaning offices and restrooms, dusting, vacuuming, mopping, etc.
>A few hours pass, the sun goes down, primary lights go out and the power savers come on
>Finished, she takes a break in a lunchroom and sips on coffee from a Keurig as she sends me a text asking if I'm done
>As she heads over to ride the elevator down from the 3rd floor, friend leans over the balcony and hears footsteps and the sounds of doors opening/closing on the first floor below
>Thinking it could be one of the building's employees working OT, she paid it no mind until she started to hear the noises grow in aggression, like papers being tossed around and things on desks falling over
>It was at this point I texted her back from my building that I was ready to be picked up, and unfortunately it was at this point that she didn't have her phone set on vibrate
>The phone's sound seemingly halted all the loud commotion downstairs; everything went quiet after that — nothing besides the hums of the ventilation system
>Suddenly footsteps again, this time heading out to the main lobby in which the balcony overlooks; she backs away from the railing as to not get noticed
>The footsteps pause for a brief moment below her, then continue again away from her direction [spoiler]towards the emergency stairwell[/spoiler]

[1/2]
>>
>>17882129
>They stop just right before the stairs, more brief silence, then sounds of something metallic tapping very lightly against the hand railing, followed shortly after by the heavy patter of boots climbing the stairs
>Friend assumes it could be a new security guard doing rounds; as such, she yells down the stairwell to them
>No response, and the sounds cease once again as her voice resonates to the bottom
>Dead silence yet again. Co-worker can feel her heart sink into her stomach at this point
>She hears different noises now: the footsteps sound very soft with a faster tempo — like someone is sneaking up the stairs on the tips of their feet
>Anxious and alarmed, she enters the elevator; the door closes just as the footsteps near the top
>The elevator opens at the bottom and she exits
>As she leaves the footsteps start up again — they're running down the stairs now
>Petrified with fear, co-worker bolts out the front door to the van, gets in and speeds off
>Later that day we find out from police that she forgot to lock the front doors when she let herself in earlier, and that window of opportunity let in a burglar with a knife
>Co-worker quit the day after that incident
>>
>>17881309
Fug, did the body look alive or was it completely still?
>>
>>17881560
Looks like BC.
>>
>>17881489

the description in the post is 100% sleep paralysis. it couldn't be more precisely aligned with the classic symptoms.

now, that's not saying sleep paralysis is well understood. mainstream science says it's brain chemistry getting confused about whether you're dreaming or awake, while fringe science tells stories about grey aliens and shadow people and superstition has talked for centuries about night hags and cats stealing breath.

whatever you think might be the cause, the description of the result is pretty clear-cut. go watch that documentary on Netflix right now about sleep paralysis. it's reasonably spooky, if not particularly robust science.
>>
>>17882177
It was still for about the 30 seconds we sat frozen staring at it. It was so damn freaky cuz the body was slumped over the roof in a way that seemed eerie. The hands were sprawled out on the side and the head was leaning over the edge. Not to mention it had my friends volcom sweatshirt on as well
>>
>>17881560
Clearly something didn't want you to be there.
I'd say that, whatever it was, it wasn't hostile, but I'd be more careful to go there again.
>>
>>17881666
Whatever you say, Satan!
>>
>>17881560
Letchworth state park, NY. I'd recognize that anywhere
>>
>>17881772
let's see the picture
>>
>>17881912
Read some lovecraft, look at it again, and try to decide for yourself.
>>
>>17881772
>"What the actual duck"
quack
>>
>>17879925
Thank you for sharing (and caring), OP.
>>
>>17883776
Stop trying to bring him back. Maybe you are keeping him from crossing over?

Anyway
>my kitten did something weird a few months ago
>playing around throwing toys etc to him
>he fetches the things i throw and bring them back to me over and over
>all focus on me and the cat toy
>suddently he stops on top of the couch and just stares straight down the hallway
>say his name and make rattling noises with the toy but no reaction what so ever
>he sat still for almost 2 minutes just staring and not reacting to anything, I even video taped it
>I even managed to sneak up to him and touched his ear once without him giving a shit
>all of a sudden he snaps out of it and comes back to play
>no other similar happenings
>what a strange cat I have
Oh and
>I have exploding head syndrome
>not always explosions, sometimes gunshots, clapping noises, someone yelling my name etc
>only experience it every now and then when I seriously lack sleep and my REM sleep is perfectly timed
>feels like i fall asleep one second and BAM, the next second I'm awake again.
>turns out that second was 7 hours of sleep
>>
File: v10all.jpg (41 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
v10all.jpg
41 KB, 500x400
>>17883776
I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. It's sound like the stress of losing him is affecting your sleep causing you anxiety when you're awake and nightmares/sleep paralysis when you try to sleep. Perhaps talk this out with your family, it might be cathartic. If it really starts to affect your life, there are very effective pills for this (I've had terrible anxiety all my life.)

Better living through chemistry.
>>
Don't ever really post here but I had two experiences a couple of days apart.

> Almost ten years ago
>Sitting on my bed playing some Halo.
> Single at the time, no desire for relationship.
> Hear voice of a lady friend yell out a name
>Sounded panicked, like a cry for help.
> Call friend and see if everything is okay.
> Friend confirms everything is okay.
> Couple years down the line, marry friend.
>Wife starts calling me same name I heard voice yelling for.
> MFW I never told her what had happened.
>>
File: lain_3_122.jpg (26 KB, 576x423) Image search: [Google]
lain_3_122.jpg
26 KB, 576x423
>>17879925
>>17881478

> For the record I had a very strong disbelief toward the paranormal before this happened and now? Now I am just confused.
> …
> And ever since then I have been a rather terrified believer.

Your sock-puppet mini-stories are pretty good but at least be consistent, op.
>>
>>17883835
Couple days after initial experience.

>Home alone
>Move bedroom into finished attic space.
> Setting the space up to my liking.
>Hear voice of my long passed grandmother Say my entire name.
>First, middle, last name. Clear as day.
> Sounded like the voice was trying to see if it was me.
> Waited til mom got home and told her about it.
>Mom confirms she had something similar happen.
>Says her mothers ashes are in crawlspace.

So I moved the ashes to a storage space in our carport. Nothing else happened after that. Except I did hear a really loud sneeze come from behind me at my new apartment when I was home alone. But I can't say for sure it wasn't a neighbor.
>>
>>17882459

Sure it wasn't just an elaborate ruse?
>>
>>17883900
Tell him to shut the fuck up, grab him by the collar and lock him outside, I can't come out if he's there.
>>
>>17883900
Investigate. Obviously.
>>
>>17883939
Is your A/C on?
>>
>Be about 8 years ago
>Me and bro walking desolate road that separates both sides of town
>Half way through, down in a small gully
>About 1 kilometer to either side of town
>No street lights, hydro poles, etc
>Just complete and total darkness at 2 in the morning
>We walked that road almost every night
>Stop for a quick break, enjoying the completely cloudless and starry night
>Sudden bright, blue flash of light
>Turns entire night into day for about 3 or 4 seconds
>Look at bro, bro looks at me
>"Lightning?" "Nope, not in the forecast, besides, there's not a cloud to be seen for as far as we can see"
>No thunder
>Happens about four more times
>Nopes intensify
>Bro checks watch
>In the span of what was 5 minutes, over an hour has passed
>Nope the fuck out
>Power walk to next area of town
>Still get spooked when I think of it.
>>
>>17881489
This anecdote IS a case of sleep paralysis. I'm plenty open minded, but a duck is still a duck.
>>
>be young, not a teenager yet
>recently watched The Grudge, it scared the fucking shit out of me back then
>that fucking uuuhhhhh noise she makes
>in bed
>fall asleep
>no dreams
>suddenly wake up randomly in the middle of the night
>hear that fucking uuuhhhhh noise coming from the foot of my bed
>it goes away, I fall back asleep
Probably dreaming but it still spooked me desu
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
This happened when I was about 10 years old, I'm 21 now and nothing similar has ever happened again. The pic related isn't of my attic door but it looks very similar to the one in the story. It didn't have any stairs or anything like that attached to it, basically you would have to open the attic door and prop a ladder up to get up there. During the 6/7 years we lived in the house none of my family EVER went up there.

> It's 2005 and my family is selling our family home in Long Island, New York
> Last day we are there
> All the furniture is gone, clothes gone, etc
> My dad had already left the day before and he took our dogs and the cat since they were gonna drive
> My mom, sister and I were waiting a few days to leave since we were gonna fly

> Hanging with my sister watching her play the Sims on her laptop in her bedroom
> She gets up and goes to the bathroom so I get the bright idea to scare her when she gets back
> I hide in my sister's closet and plan on jumping out and scarring her when she gets back
> For the strangest reason my mind gets absolutely fixed on the attic ceiling door in my sisters closet
> I CANNOT stop starring at this attic door

> After probably a minute of me starring, the attic door opens
> I watch it completely hinge upwards and open
> In the attic I can't see a single thing, it's darker than black, the absolute darkest black I've ever seen
> After a few seconds the door SLAMS close
> I bolt out of there

I've never had another experience, I can't say the same for the rest of my family though.

[1/2]
>>
Weird attic one too now that ive been reminded.

> Move into new apartment.
>Has attic space in closet, decide I won't use it.
>Practically forget about it.
>About a year after I moved in
>Come home and ita unnaturally hot and musty smelling.
>Couldn't figure out why.
>Ignore it
>Days go by and it doesn't change.
>Laundry day, go into closet.
>Really warm draft coming in.
>Look around. Find attic space halfway open.
>Worried, close space. Check apartment for missing items.
>Everythings still there. 6' 2" tall, Attic space too high to reach without boost or stick, nobody or nothing could have gone up there.
> Check it daily now, but it hasn't happened since.
Still don't know how that happened.
>>
>>17884037
[2/2]
My sister lived in that room her and she's had experiences her whole life.

> One time she walks into her room
> What she describes as almost a Victorian clothed looking women brushing her hair looking at herself in my sisters mirror
> Vanishes after she sees my sister looking at her

>Another time she said she's seen a little boy running through our house that definetly wasn't a neighbor or me

>My mom never believed her until we were moving out of the house
> When my sister and my mom were packing in my sisters house my sister stands up to grab something
> Something SHOVES my sister into her bed

We understood a few years later that the spirits were pretty pissed we were moving out. Only one family had lived in the house before us, and they only stayed 1 year.

So like I said we lived on Long Island, New York (about 1 hour away from the Amityvile Horror house actually) and so naturally we had your typical New Yorker Real Estate agent sell our house. This is your typical "take no bullshit" guy and he'd been in the business for years.

> The real estate agent is setting up our house for an Open House
> No member of our family was at the house at the time
> Right as the real estate agent goes to open the door and says "Welcome to the open house!" there's a huge crash in the kitchen
> Turns out the curtain on our kitchen window is completely ripped off the window and on the ground
> Later on he said when he was alone in the house he kept having the television randomly turn on, he ended up taking the batteries out of the remote

When my mom talked to him later in the day he said "This house is haunted". Keep in mind like I said, this guy's career is dealing with houses, something like that doesn't get said very often. I don't know what other experiences he had, my mom didn't ask after the first few stories.

Like I said I've never had experiences after that, but my sister is like a lightening rod for the other side.
>>
Happened last week. Shit.
>late-night
>about 2 AM or so
>decide it's time for bed
>door to my room's open
>lie down and enjoy the comfort
>SLAM
>fucking door gets slammed close
>panick as fuck, grab my ceremonial Civil War sword
>just pull a blanket over me and keep staring at door
>realise the fucking wind closed it since window was open
At least I hope it was the window.
>>
Happened maybe 4 years ago.

>Saturday night, had been hanging out with my then gf
>Driving her home at the end of the night, talking and laughing about some dumb shit the whole way
>Suddenly she gets way quiet and seemed on edge
>"You okay?"
>"I'll tell you about it later"
>kden
>Get to her home and walk her to her door
>Finally tells me what's the deal
>She tells me she saw the shadow of a woman sitting in the backseat of my car through the rear view mirror
>Says it was there the whole time from the second she started acting weird to when we got to her house
>Says she didn't wanna bring it up out of fear that it would cause something bad to happen
>After she's officially in her home, I now have to drive home, all alone, at midnight, with no one else in sight
>>
File: SPOOKED.png (73 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
SPOOKED.png
73 KB, 241x228
>5 years ago
>2011
>summer vacation
>be 16 year old me
>1:30 AM (I think)
>just discovered 4chan and was looking through /s/ and /gif/
>shit pr0n so i go on pornhub
>edging hard as fucc
>took atleast 1 hour
>finish
>exhausted as fuck because i was exercising that day because i was trying to lose weight
>checking out 4chan because it was my first time going on there so i was curious
>go on /b/
>first thread i see is a rekt/gore thread
>spooked because i wasnt desensitised at the time
>fuckthisshitimout.jpg
>try to sleep
>remember about some lucid dreaming thing a week before
>try it
>sleep paralysis
>ofuckidungoofednow
>open eyes, cant move legs and my arm
>breathingheavily.jpg
>door opens
>the girl from the ring enters my room
>loud static on tv
>bitch is on top of me fucking screeching
>woke up sweating
>mfw i couldnt sleep the whole night so i just browse 4chan
>>
>>17884111
Where on Long Island?
>>
>>17883925
MODS
>>
>>17881560
On the right hand side on top of mountain, two houses. Who builds houses on that??
>>
>>17881309
mate the person calling your name was ypour friend. He's dead. Who ever you ate apples with wasnt him.
>>
File: 1418425437004.gif (193 KB, 274x200) Image search: [Google]
1418425437004.gif
193 KB, 274x200
>be around 10 trick or treating with family
>go to last house of neighborhood
>they had an animatronic skeleton in coffin on porch that moves and flails around when someone is near
>scared the life out of me first time i got near it
>get candy and proceed to leave
>turn around and flip off skeleton because it spooked me
>it moves its head and looks exactly at where i was
>i was about 100 feet away and off to its right so no way i could have triggered its motion sensor
>kept looking as we walked to the car
>tell family but no one believes me
in retrospect it could have just been a coincidence but i never trick or treated the same after that
that skeleton took my innocence away
>>
>>17881440
I've experienced this as well. It's sleep paralysis, it's a chemical reaction, causing hallucination and paralysis. Basically, you're still in a dream state, while awake. I also saw a black figure, and felt pressure. I've experienced it 5 times in total. Never the same visuals, though the paralysis is the same every time.
>>
>>17879925
What really was the time on your phone at that time?
>>
>>17881436
>Mine happened a while ago. I've got a few because my house was haunted
literally stopped at haunted
>>
>>17881440

Holy fuck...I've read a bunch of sleep paralysis stories on /X/ over the years but I had my first experience with it a few weeks ago. Shit still fucks with me.

>Be me in a dream but not know it's a dream
>Be in my pantry where everything looks exactly like it does in real life
>Go to put something away and flip the light switch but the light doesn't turn on
>Hmm...Go to turn on light in the kitchen
>Same thing happens and the clock on the stove goes out
>Oh well must be a power outage but wait a minute...
>Light in the bedroom around the corner is on
>Walk away the corner towards the bedroom where two "dream friends" (people my dream self knows but don't resemble anyone I truly know) are chilling on the bed
>One of them has his eyes closed and is making weird motions with his hands
>He looks possessed and then suddenly stops and stares at me
>He whispers, "There's something moving in the darkness..."
>Have the creepiest, most intense feeling of something behind me and I can see my friends' eyes following weird movements
>Try to play it off but suddenly feel something grab me from behind
>Instantly wake up and be confused as fuck because I'm now on my back in bed and the dream world looked exactly like my real apartment
>Heart is pounding in my chest
>Unable to move at all
>Spend 10 minutes completely paralyzed in bed but it felt like forever
>Takes over an hour before I pass out from exhaustion
>>
Ive come into contact with ghosts before and my brother can verify it, but it wasnt a spooky story, only thing I can think of is this little blurb from when I was 3 or 4, its probably bullshit that i just dont remember properly.

>In attic as a little kid
>Always told to never go up there because xyz
>Just excuses to keep me from hurting myself probably
>There was a big hole in the wall that was behind you once you made it all the way up
>Go up the stairs and turn around, see a pair of eyes staring at me through the hole
>nope.png out of there

Like I said, I was super young so idk if it was a dream that I just dont remember thinking was a dream or what. I always was creeped out by that house, im also the youngest so it was probably just me being a bitch when i was younger.
>>
>>17884310
unrelated experience but still spoopy
>be driving down road with 2 friends
>2 am coming from a house party
>girl friend is pretty hammered but me and guy friend are pretty sober
>come up to red light and see girl in slutty dress waiting at bus stop
>cant see her face because lamp post was far from bus stop but body was banging
>joking around me and guy friend look at girl friend whos sitting in the back and ask her if we should give her a ride
>being shit faced she says sure
>as soon as we look back at slutty dress girl she floated to the passenger door from the bus stop
>shouldn't have been possible since we were in the left lane
>still cant see her face
>violently tries opening door but it's locked
>thank you baby jesus
>girl friend starts freaking out and yelling
>nope.jpg
>floor it
>after about 10 feet away i look back in mirror and shes already sitting at the bus stop bench
after i dropped off both of them i went home and told my mom what happened but she told me was to pray and give thanks to god that satan (slutty dress girl) didnt get to me
i'm not religious but that night i did pray and give thanks because i never want that to happen again
>>
File: scary pepe.jpg (21 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
scary pepe.jpg
21 KB, 320x320
This was months ago:
>Trying to fall asleep
>start dreaming of school or w/e i don't remember
>low banging sound
>it's nothing
>3 banging noises this time louder
>wtf my dad must be hitting the wall
>whatever it's nothing
>banging stops
>half asleep dream picks up again
>3 more bangs sounds like gunshots from outside
>wtf.jpg
>my dream fades to nothing because i'm waiting for more banging
>full minute of silence
>fucking gunshot right next to me
>eyes bolt open
>see a silhouette of a man with a shotgun
>start REEEEEEEEEEing
>kicking and screaming
>silhouette disappears quickly
>my dad and sis check on me
>dad admits to only hitting the wall once

I don't know what happened to me, but if any1 can explain that would be cool. I don't get why i heard like 5 other banging noises and only 1 was real.
>>
First time in 7 years of 4chan visiting /x/, a thread on /r9k/ got me interested so I will repost my 2 stories
>be 18
>live in Brooksville, Florida
>typical edgy atheist with typical edgy gothgirl friends I orbited
>hear about the haunted so-called nigger graveyard in school
>supposedly a meeting spot for the Klan and has a bunch of lynched blacks buried there
>friends and I decide to check it out for a laugh
>skip class and scope it out in the day
>set a water bottle on a tombstone while we prance around like retarded teenagers
>gothiest in the group claims she feels a presence
>laugh because lmfaonoafterlife until I turn to grab my water and it's now on the ground upside down balancing on the ground 15 feet away
>nope on back to the car
>no one talks until we get to Taco Bell and then I laugh at them for being scared even though I was the first to run
>after some bantz we decide to go back after midnight because it's the "witching hour"
>go back and start to the entrance pathway
>a wispy white noose, transparent cliche, ghostly drops from the trees and starts swinging and we all 3 saw it
>run back to the car and the fucker won't start just like in my horror movies
>we all 3 hear "Gonna get you crackers"
>I start sobbing and praying until the car starts and I gun it
>>
>>17884498
>two years ago
>still superstitious about fort dade because it's scary after dark but there's some gnarly hills
>going through a long boarding phase as a grown man
>fairly busy road in the day but no one drives it at night and the town is dead on sunday nights so I decide to bomb the hills
>coasting for a good few minutes when I see a bright pure white bicycle on the side of the road, tires and everything were shiny white
>pass it and it poofs as soon as I do
>fuck not again
>going too fast to stop and I suck at stopping so I convince myself I'm just spooked and OH GOD
>it's right in the middle of the road and I have no time to turn fuck I'm going to eat shit
>poof straight through it and I suddenly feel freezing cold in the middle of summer
>freaking out and wobbling hard but I get a grip and keep riding
>I see a giant man shaped thing that I have no clue what it is jump through the tree tops ahead of me
>pull off the only slide stop I ever managed and jump off and run a mile back to the car, left tthe board and I am blubbering and screaming for Jesus the whole way
>>
File: 4709021608_e12fb9ba24.jpg (74 KB, 497x373) Image search: [Google]
4709021608_e12fb9ba24.jpg
74 KB, 497x373
>>17882139
Holy shit
>>
>drank a shit ton of vodka
>fall asleep
>wake up in house
>the basic layout's the same, but some things are different
>like outside is overgrown with foliage
>dehydrated as fuck
>know I'm dreaming, but fuck it I'll get some water just in case
>wake up again, same shit
>drink more water
>wake up again
>fuck this, I'm getting more water
>wake up for real
>laptop won't work
>feels wet, not like water, smells chemically
>figured a capacitor busted in power brick and when I turned it on I fried the motherboard
>for serious, for weeks
>finally figured out, I fucking peed on my $2000 laptop and destroyed it
>pissed as fuck
>glad I didn't electrocute myself

Another time
>be an alcohol
>stop drinking for a day
>sleep on couch
>feels something smack my foot
>lol tactile hallucinations
>sleep on floor
>a vivid picture of an ayylmao screaming at me
>I just want to fucking sleep :,(

Four years later, I've learned to manage my alcoholism without the bad sides while still retaining it. Fuck yeah!
>>
>>17883835
>>Wife starts calling me same name I heard voice yelling for.
What was the name?
>>
>wakes up at 2-3 am and see sister just staring at me arms crossed but her face is a bit different
>realize that my family isn't home
>rolls over on a count of three and turns on phone screen
>no one there and all windows and doors shut and locked
>sleeps with flashlight on and I'm 19 but terrified of creepy ghost girl
>>
>>17879925
>Work pest control
>Part of my job is termite inspections / treatments
>a lot of the houses I go to are vacant and for sell
>Go to an inspection
>House is vacant, have to use a lock box key and everything to get the key
>On vacant houses I always lock the door behind me when I go inside
>The first place I always check is the basement
>Open door to basement, prop it open
>Go downstairs
>Looking around and checking for termite tubes and damage
>Suddenly the basement door shuts
>Kinda get a little freaked out
>go and try to open the door back up, its locked
"What the fuck, did I really just lock myself in a basement"
>Call one of the office ladies while resume my inspection, I still have to check the crawl space
>Crawl up in that shit while I'm talking on the phone
>The office lady starts making fun of me for getting locked in a basement
>Get to the very back of the crawl space
>See a bunch of VHS tapes and Disc
>They're titled Sherri, Sherri at home, Sherri at the drive in. shit like that
>"Okay, home movies, weird place for them"
>The office lady ask what I'm talking about
>Tell her nothing
>Crawling out of the crawl space
>Hear a voice upstairs and foot steps
"Wow did you already get the agent out here to let me out?"
>"No, what are you talking about?"
>Explain to her what I heard
>Hear the voice again "You sure they're down there? Are they checking the crawlspace
>Office lady tells me to get out asap and she will call the cops
>I open up a window and get into a window well and climb out
>see a guy looking in my work truck when I peek around the side of the house
>Nope really hard and hop the fence into the other yard and look from there.

Cops came eventually, asked a few questions, let the guy leave, apparently he was the son of the home owner. he was giving me dirty looks. I told them about the Sherri tapes and disc, said legally there was nothing to do.

Idk how to feel about it.
>>
>living with roommate
>go to sleep
>wake up in bedroom (we slept in the same bed, poorfags)
>walk down long hall to kitchen for a drink
>encounter strange mongoloid who tries to attack me
>run back to bedroom
>wake up in bed
>go to bathroom connected to bedroom
>fucking mongoloid is there again, tries to attack
>scream and run outside house
>rinse and repeat a few more times
>fucking exhausted
>begging to wake up for real finally
>wake up in bed, think it's real this time
>roommate is there, she tries to comfort me, I'm crying while I explain my shitty dreams in dreams
>roommate starts choking me and trying to kill me, fuck
>wake up in bed
>decide to go for a walk outside house, fuck this shit
>encounter mongoloid in hallway
>freak out and fucking scream while sprinting past it, knocking it over
>I WANT OUT
>find sports car outside
>GTA.exe
>get in it to drive away
>oh shit, the animation wasn't right
>get out, go to third person camera, get in exactly like in GTA
>drive off into the night
>commence bank heist mission
>wake up for real
>roommate complains I was annoying in my sleep
>>
>>17884638
Dude, when I wake sometimes I think people are there too.
A few nights ago I said my sisters name and told my sister to shut the fuck up and my girlfriend said my sister wasn't there lel
>>
>>17884693
I've seen her tons of times since then and once I woke up to a figure all black standing in my doorway. I noped real hard and fell back to sleep. Girl freaks me out but she may or may not be protecting me
>>
>>17884638
Try to fuck your sister next time. Ghost girls are kinky as shit.
>>
>>17883858
How is this inconsistent?

Disbelief at first, now terrified believer.
>>
>>17883861
Why the fuck were the ashes in the crawl space? Did your mother murder her and hide the evidence or something?
>>
>>17884717
I am not fucking the creepy ghost girl, thanks.
>>
>>17881436
worst story in this thread
>>
>>17881440
A grey's technique
>>
>>17884777
Are you gay or something? You're missing out on that sweet, ice-cold, angry pussy. It's a crazy ride bro.
>>
>>17881451
underrated story
>>
Alright, I'll bite. This is my experience. First time I've told anybody because it sounds so ridiculous. It happened 7 years ago. I was 12. I guess I'll just jump right in.

>Be me, home alone (parents were working and it was summer)
>About 2 in the afternoon
>Lying on bed browsing the interwebs for memes
>Laptop on belly, head propped up on pillows
>Started to drift into sleep
>Entered that semiconscious state before true sleep
>Suddenly
>SCREEEEEEEEEEEE
>It sounded like a car sliding sideways
>Bolt upright, laptop goes flying, screen shatters (still have it today)
>Well shit I'm awake now
>Sound of tires ends with loud bang and shattering glass
>Then, right after the glass, the sound of a phone vibrating. Like a new message.
>All of these sounds sounded like they were in my room, not oustide. The car sound went from my left side of my room to the right, and sounded like it crashed into my wall. It was really specific.
>Obviously nothing happened visually. No car, no phone (I didn't have one).
>Laptop's battery popped out, sound wasn't coming from it.
>Searched around the house. Nothing out of the ordinary, and nothing outside. We lived in a really small town in a small neighborhood (10 people on 5 very large blocks) so there was no traffic nearby.

That was literally it. I almost had a damn heart attack. I didn't tell anyone for fear of ridicule.

My fear was that it was some kind of premonition, because the car's engine sounded similar to my mom's car (it was a Subaru Impreza, and anyone who's heard one knows that they make a distinct sound), but mom got home safe and sound that night.

We did have a fatal car crash on the freeway going through our town that day. It wasn't anybody I knew though.

So could what I heard have been in relation to me falling asleep? Like the remnants of a dream I was about to have? Because I kept hearing it after I was alert again. Like some form of sleep paralysis?

Sorry for the long post. It's nice to get this off my chest finally.
>>
There's a skeleton reading this thread RIGHT NOW
>>
>>17881309
what tone was the calling
>>
>>17881575
He's basically saying what happened to you is a documented scientific phenomenon, not some spoopy doopy ghost bollocks.
>>
>>17884899
There's a skeleton in us all, anon. Think about it.
>>
>>17884111

What in the actual fuck happened in that area of New York? It's just a haunting nightmare.
>>
File: spoopy story.png (218 KB, 1670x579) Image search: [Google]
spoopy story.png
218 KB, 1670x579
>>
>>17883959
This could legit be some kind of weird meteorological phenomena that paralyzes sense of time in humans. The lost time in X Files is portrayed exactly the same way, presumably based on descriptions given by people who experience it.

Add onto that, if the lights were fucked up, then that's more evidence of weather fuckery going on in that area.
>>
>>17884869
My best guess:
You were falling asleep and your astral body was beginning to project; at the same time another person in your vicinity (or town) ascended the planes/ dimensions of existence and died in the car accident. When you became wake in this reality, the physical events (also of this reality) of the car crash reflected through your physical existence.
>>
>>17884182

This wasn't because of the lucid dreaming thing you tried. This is the initiation ritual to 4chan. We all went through it, regardless of whether you remember. You're now stuck here for life.

People tell terrifying stories of videos and stories and images and whatever else that if you see them they will ruin your life. They're all a metaphor for 4chan.

You're ruined your life. Enjoy the stay.
>>
>>17885077

I died of laughter. You're a murderer. I'm calling the police.
>>
This isn't really a nope scenario but more like something that happens to me often, whenever I have sleep paralysis the noises and feelings that accompany it are the most terrifying things I have ever known. The suspense of feeling the sleep paralysis feelings and waiting for the episode to begin are fucking horrifying. The feeling isn't so much vibrating, it's so intense and ticklish in a bad way, it's unbearably uncomfortable. You know that feeling when your foot falls asleep, you awake it and it feels better, then as the blood is rushing towards it again you feel that unbearable ticklish sensation that makes you cringe when you touch the foot because it's so sensitive? That's how sleep paralysis feels for me but amplified 10 times and everywhere on my body. And the noises... don't even get me started. There's sounds and noises that I cant explain, huge crescendos of bulky sounding noises, like every sound in the world mixed together at the same time. I think I'll go deaf when I hear it sometimes. Anyone else experience shit like this? It annoys me when people explain the feelings of sleep paralysis as less than they actually are, it isn't just vibrations or spooky black figures, it's so much more.
>>
>>17885219
You should've been thrown off a cliff at birth. You're defective.
>>
>>17885227
m8
>>
>>17885165
But the vibrating phone D:
>>
>>17885219

I have more night terrors than sleep paralysis, but I know your frustration. I explain to someone how night terrors work and they're like "lol but they aren't real, you don't have to be scared of them". I don't know in how many ways I can explain that the feeling of terror comes before whatever I'm dreaming about. It doesn't matter what the nightmare ends up being about, it's just trying to explain my terror. The terror exists regardless.

And, on occasion, I do have a night terror without a dream at all. In those situations, I experience something that I feel may be similar to sleep paralysis. Though, I won't begin to say it's the same thing. What you described is far worse.
>>
>>17885231
Shit, wrong thread sorry lol

Totally didn't mean to reply to you
>>
>>17885165
On some weird level, that makes sense. Thank you anon. I experienced the heart attack death of an elderly woman and subsequent crash on I-15, apparently. I just hope she felt the pain of breaking my laptop.
>>
>>17885243
Yeah you're so right. You'd need to have experienced sleep paralysis in order to really be able to have an opinion on it.Sleep paralysis is literally in your head, it is no different than an emotion really because it cant be helped and you cant control what it makes you do or feel. There is no such thing as not being slightly scared about sleep paralysis because every episode is so different, like when a newbie is experiencing it for the first time they may remember an instance of someone on 4chan explaining their experience then they may realize that their experience is nothing like the experience the person described which causes them to feel even more scared and makes them feel like their story is different. Sorry if this doesn't make sense but I guess it's my take on it
>>
>>17885261

That's a fair point about stories differing, and now I feel bad about describing anything ever. Thanks!
>>
>>17885274
"and now I feel bad about describing anything ever"
what do you mean? I hope I didn't offend you
>>
>>17885276
I'm not offended, but you're obviously a faggot bitch who should've been stoned at birth. Just fuck off and die a horrible death, you sack of putrid shit. No really, jump off a bridge or tie your neck to the closet bars.

Satan will fucking find you and rip you apart in the most agonising ways. You'll be sorry if you don't take your life now, there are far worse things than death. Don't court them.
>>
>>17885320
Oh okay
>>
>>17885327
ilybb
>>
>>17885334
u2??
>>
File: 1467054498609.jpg (105 KB, 1137x1012) Image search: [Google]
1467054498609.jpg
105 KB, 1137x1012
>>17881815

Look at this asswipe, and their intolerance for other's comprehension.
You're the real retard, pal.
>>
File: 1466538553721.gif (2 MB, 540x603) Image search: [Google]
1466538553721.gif
2 MB, 540x603
>>17879925
>>17884734
Those two were the generic "I don't know what happened but now I'm scared" blurbs.

There were two blurbs with two "Before" and "Now" states:

The first:

Before: I didn't believe.
Now: I'm just confused.

The second only had a "Now":
Now: Now I'm a terrified believer.

Now let's consider the two "Afters":

1. "just confused"
2. "rather terrified believer"

There is no way around it. These are conflicting.
>>
>>17881436
My man, are you sure you're not in middle school?
>>
>>17885188
OMG EVERYONE! IT'S A GHOST!
>>
>>17881489
when i was younger this shit happened to me plenty. But i was more fucked up by the noise these hallucinations did. It wasn't the fucking silhouetes that fucked me up, it was the fucking walking hearing steps around my bed all the fucking time and then stopping right beside me. Was too fucking scarred to move, let alone open my eyes. Sometimes there was a dog walking, kept me awake from 23:00 to 06:00, when the churches bells started to rung. Then a fucking robotic thing, that's what I gathered since I was squinting my eyes full in terror was blocking the early sun rays from the window. That was the longest most terrifying night I ever had. Also there was one time a fucking dog in the apartment wanted to get into my room. Was alone in the apartment and there was no room. I lived in a flat, second floor, so you get the idea. It scraped of the door and walked besides it. But yeah, it started when I was very little when I woke up in the morning and saw a jaguar prancing around my bed. Then it got terrifying with the footsteps around my bed years later.
>>
>>17885786
there was no dog*
>>
>>17885788
WHO WAS DOG?!?!?!?!
>>
>>17885786
I had similar experiences, somehow it all stopped when I yelled "fuck off", hasn't happened for like 5 years
>>
>>17885124
This is very interesting, what would one search on google to research this phenomenon?
>>
>>17885822
i always thought of doing it, but when it came to it i froze beyond salvation every time.
>>
File: Girlinthecloset.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Girlinthecloset.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
1/2
Happened about 8 years ago but still scares the everloving shut out of me
>be me, 16 years old
>moving to new house in the boones
>pretty excited because it's a decent place!
>lived in shitty apartment in ghetto before that
>start helping mom move in (just her and I live there for now)
>finish first load of shit, furniture, clothes, etc
>decide to leave with mom's fiance to pick up second load of shit, vidya, bongs the usual
>she stays to clean and setup furniture
>go get everything come back and see mom throwing out weird Jesus stuff crosses, pictures and the like
>thatsweird.jpg
>ask her where she found that stuff
>everywhere in closets, cupboards, above every door
>pretty freaked out but whatever
>go upstairs and pick which room I want, it's a 2 story house 3 bedrooms
>was instantly drawn to a room with an attached sun room
>start setting up not paying much attention (pretty high at that point)
>after I finish I realize a small closet door leading to a miniature closet, no taller than 3 feet
>oh cool some extra storage space! I thought to myself
>on closer inspection I realize there is a small latch lock on it
>whythough.jpg
>anon! Come eat dinner I hear my mom calling
>walk downstairs and grab some eats still thinking about what the closet could be locked for
>finish eating and decide to go see what's in the closet if anything
>get up to the room and smoke a quick bowl to get the nerve to open the bitch up
>inside is a strange assortment of items that include
>3 pictures of Jesus
>5 or 6 brass candle holders looked to be from around the early 60'stages
>1 box of old medical equipment for caring for the disabled or elderly (1 bedpan 1 chamberpot 1 stethoscope assorted rubber tubes 2 sets of leg braces other weird shit
>gather it all up and bring it downstairs
>mom looks through it likes the brass candleholders throws the rest away
>starts getting late so decide to call it a night
>go back upstairs and throw some of my stuff into the closet
>>
Its not shit-your-pants like some of the others here but was certainly spooky and leaves me stumped for an explanation over 5 years later.

>be 17
>at a park one night with a couple of friends
>about 2am
>from the alley on the other side of the park that leads into there from the nearby housing estate, we hear a noise.
>sounds like someone dragging something big and metal across the pavement.
>long, slow grinding, followed by a thump, and repeat. As if they were dragging something hevay and metal, and with every other step, lugging it with a heave.
>was getting louder.
>guy friend and I wasnted to investigate but girl friend was scared so we ran off.

>few weeks later
>we're with other mutual friends.
>tell them about spooky sound
>halfway through description, their eyes widen and one of them finishes it for us.
>they had heard the same sound in a different town in park in the early hours of a night a few months before
>>
>>17885940
2/2
>get vidya set up smoke a bowl and game out
>after about an hour I start to get tired so put a movie on and start to crash
>eyes heavy just about to fall asleep when I feel a finger jabbing into my side
>eyes snap open and I jump out of bed looking around for whatever touched me
>realize the latch was now unlocked
>shitbricks.jpg
>Grab my blankets and go crash on the couch in the living room
>mom wakes me up in the morning asks why I'm on the couch
>I tell her and her face turns white
>she tells me while her fiance and I went to pick up the rest of our belongings she was vacuuming and felt the same thing
>at this point I'm quite scared and decide to sleep in the living room
>mom leaves for work and I leave to a friends house
>after some bowls and games at her place it's getting late and I head home
>once I get back I notice all the lights are on, head inside and my mom is with her coworker (let's call her Stephanie)on the couch both of them looked quite distraught
>I ask what's wrong and they take me to the basement
>as soon as I get down the first steps and turn I I see mirrors everywhere in the most random places
>all types of mirrors from car door, to makeup, to a full body mirror just plastered all over the walls
>what do you think this is anon?
>Idk what?
>you don't notice anything strange about them? Stephanie asks her face whiter than usual
>other than there here to begin with no, I reply
>she leads me to the stairs, look again anon
>right then I noticed the mirrors were set up in such a way that as soon as you turned the corner into the basement you could see behind yourself at all times.
>some of the mirrors were set up so you could also see into the laundry room and small hallway leading to the boiler/furnace
>that's weird as fuck
>with everyone thoroughly creeped out we decide to have a movie night and all sleep in the living room
Sorry it's so long /b/ros but it's creepy and a true story need one more post to finish up
>>
>>17885694
Says the namefag
>>
>>17881309
Sounds like a skinwalker
>>
>>17885988
Next time skip the unnecesary parts about you smoking so much weed, otherwise preety spooky story
>>
fuuuck this reminded me of a nightmare i once had.

>decide to go to bed early one day, around 3 or 4 cause been up for almost 24 hours
>fall asleep
>wake up and feel something heavy on my chest
>not sure what is going on, try moving, but vision starts to blur
>cannot breathe at all, cannot even move my eyes just gotta look straight ahead
>suddenly vibrations begin emitting like a scream of some kind, like really low and rumbling
>shitting bricks at this point, to the point of tears
>vibrations are now visible, kinda like ripples, except violent and not in a circular fashion
>vibrations form the shape of a hollow-eyed face with it's black mouth just gaping open
>screams in my face
>wake up in bed. room looks exactly like it did in my dream--lighting faded, clearly it's around dusk
>fucking book it the fuck out of there and sleep in the living room

i've had only one other nightmare that's really fucked me up like this one. both were too fucking real. i hate when they're like that
>>
File: Biting.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Biting.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>17885940
>>17885988
Last one
>we all wake up in the morning everything seems good eat breakfast and off to school
>get back later than usual so games and bed it is
>after a few minutes I can hear something under the usual sounds of games and semi trucks going by
>I pause the game and listen closer
>and I can hear the very distinguished voice of a girl
>and it's coming from the small latched closet beside me
>I lean in and listen as closely as possible
>and can hear her singing giggling and humming can't make out any words though just a soft female voice from my fucking closet
>fuckingnope.jpg
>run down stairs and try to catch my breath
>but because Im retarded I decide to go check on everything upstairs so I grab my baseball bat and head back up
>as i slow my breathing I hear the same humming as I did before but this time a little louder
>I turn the light the light on to reveal that latched little closet ajar
>so now here I am all alone in the house fucking terrified
>decide fuck it I'm grabbing my shit and sleeping in basement at least I can see everything down there
>get everything set up down there and surprisingly feel much safer down there
>put on movie and try to get some shut eye
>wake up to a very loud bang and someone screaming
>but can't move
> then to my absolute horror I can hear a girl crying at the top of the stairs and it's getting closer
>I try to fight to move to snap out of it but I can't
>the crying is so close I can feel her breath on my face
>than I feel cold bony fingers grasp my right hand and start biting my fingers. Hard! It hurt so bad it felt like my nails would break under the pressure of her gnawing jaw
> I can hear the cracking of her jawbone and feel her wet cold mouth crunching on my hand the pain was immense
>finally after what felt like an hour of pure terror I snap out of it and as soon as I can move she's gone
Other stuff has happened in that house if you guys are interested let me know
>>
>>17883621
Well excuse my ass holeary but, isn't there only one place you could recognize it.
>>
>>17881440
>11PM
>late night gaming
what?
not trying to do the whole "HUAHUA YOU CALLT HAT LATE!? I'M COOLER THAN YOU!" thing but how can anyone possibly think doing stuff at 9/10pm qualifies as "late night"?
>>
I'll share.
>be me
>reddit-tier atheist for years
>read 3 Dawkins books
>watch all manner of YouTube atheists
>help out at local church, they do a lot for the community so why not
>as such all of my closest friends are Christians
>tease them about it frequently
>reach an incredibly low point in my life
>barely the strength to get out of bed
>tell one of my friend's "I wish I could believe, I really do, just something to get me out of this right now."
>suggests I talk to the minister about it
>arrange a meeting
>tell him everything that's happened, that I couldn't just turn it on and that I'd need proof but the Christian God doesn't work that way
>he prays for me, I find it a little creepy but it was nice that he cared
>over the next few weeks my life gets turned around completely
>from 0 to 100 in days
>talk to my friend, tell him about everything but that I believe it to all just be a big coincidence, I'll only believe if something truly miraculous happens
>at that very second get a call from my bandmate
>we're progressive folk rock, not exactly a large demographic, sold about 40 copies of our debut EP which is enough for us
>tells me someone recognised his name in a league match (his ingame name is just his full name)
>literally 1 in 1,000,000
>still could've been a coincidence
>that night go for a jog to clear my head
>plan 15km, about an hour to do
>5km in I'm running up a hill
>it's late and dark and I live by the countryside so I'm running along the beach and the stars are hugely bright
>suddenly the sky lights up a bright red
>a huge comet is falling from the sky
>rocks and stuff flying off of it
>bright enough that the entire beach turns a vibrant and pulsating shade of red and white and orange
>the comet fades after a few seconds
>realise I'd stopped running
>suddenly filled with an intense feeling of dread and fear
>cut the run short, bolt home
>>
>>17886187
Matthew 24:29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken
>>
>>17886193
lol christian
>>
File: 1467693460589.jpg (36 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1467693460589.jpg
36 KB, 500x334
>>17885167
shieet nigga
>>
>>17886091
What was that thing with all the mirrors ? What did you do with it ?
And yes, yes more of those stories (I hope they are not made up)
>>
>>17885077
Why do I recognize this shit baka
>>
>>17886349
Probably some Spongebob Squarepants episode.
>>
>>17886357
yeah, i got the bus part and realised
>>
File: 250px-Marchocias[1].jpg (35 KB, 250x287) Image search: [Google]
250px-Marchocias[1].jpg
35 KB, 250x287
>>17881666
devil's dawg
>>
>>17886091
Good story, let's hear some more.
>>
>>17881309

I LOVE THE SKINWALKER MEME XD
>>
>>17881912
looks like the roof of a house
>>
>>17881440

>I had sleep paralysis and it was scary.

Posting a sleep paralysis story in a nope thread should be grounds for a flogging.
>>
>>17881489

>"Guys guys guys, yesterday I saw this weird thing, it had feathers and a beak and was black and went CAW!"
>That's a crow.
>"SO OUT OF THE INFINITE POSSIBILITIES OF THINGS IT COULD BE YOU'RE GONNA SAY A CROW FUCK YOU"

This is you.
>>
>>17881489
Sorry bro, but if you google sleep parálisis you'll get the exact same thing you described
>>
>>17882139

Shit story by typical murrican suburban girl.

1. That last line is what makes it clear it's bullshit. Why would the cops tell her? Unless they caught him in the act, which they clearly didn't, how did they know he had a knife?

2. This story is a common theme for young women: Scary stranger with a weapon stalking you. It's almost cliché. This arises from the fact that a lot of women are legitimately terrified that this is going to happen to them, hence why pepper spray and tasers sell so well in that demographic.
>>
File: 7919.jpg (125 KB, 460x459) Image search: [Google]
7919.jpg
125 KB, 460x459
>>17883809

It's a cat. Cats have a tendency to stare intensely and vacantly at anything or nothing.
>>
>>17881666
B-but anon dobermans aren't really big. tall but not big.
also nice trips
>>
>>17883776
School? Underage pls
>>
>>17885940
>>17885988
nobody cares that you're a stoner faggot you fucking /b/tard
>>
>>17884182

>here is a story about me jerking off

2spoopy4me
>>
>>17884421

That "dream" you experienced before you woke up to sleep paralysis is what I like to call the "shadow world". I call it like that because it's pretty much what it is, a shadow of our world. The lights not coming on is very common there. At best, if you concentrate, you can make an artificial light gradually turn on, and it'll only cast a faint light which seems to die off a few feet from its source, not to say a few inches.

It's certainly not a pleasant experience. Fascinating, maybe, but always repulsive.
>>
File: oh-god-im-retarded-copy.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
oh-god-im-retarded-copy.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
>>17885988
>>17885940

>This one time I took drugs and saw shit.
>>
>>17886072

Oh look, another sleep paralysis story.
>>
>>17884625
Honey
>>
>>17886187

Why do Christfags feel the need to make shit up like this? Go be insecure about your stupid beliefs somewhere else.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 1382x858) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 1382x858
>>17879925
Alright I have a story for you all
>be Narive American living in the states
>recently I had my first son so I was juggling work and being with him and my girlfriend
>yes I'm Native American and successful, sue me
>remember to hearing from my Mother about 'Nupa' usually two beings that came to parents when they have children
>remember one time being told I woke up screaming from a nap with bite marks all over my body
>scary shit
>more scared for my son
>it starts a month or two later
>first I'll see something duck around the corner when I'm doing something
>then I hear my son amused and sounds like he's playing with something
>not really out of the ordinary but I put him down for a nap 20 minutes ago, he naps for about an hour to an hour and half
>go to check on him
>I swear as I walked in a saw him lowered down to the ground
>go full combat mode
>pick him up and take him out to the living room
>call Girlfriend
>she says to take him to her Mothers, she will know what to do
>go to Mothers
>she starts talking to me about 'Nupa'
>she says it is a part of some parents when they have children
>shit I can't do anything
>go back home
>keep son close in my sight as much as I can
>one day I put him down for a nap
>I saw one of the little fuckers, it was terrifying
>it was short. Looked like a midget except it did t have stumpy limbs, just like a shrunk Human
>except it's skin looked like it was burn and peeling off
>it runs to the direction of my Sons room.
>our house has a hallway where the rooms are on one end and the kitchen and living room are on the other.
>I was coming up with the laundry when I saw it
>I dropped the laundry land ran after it into my sons room
>nothing at all in my sons room
>finish laundry with my door open
>after that immediately get a baby monitor and constantly have it on when my Son is in the room
>it didn't happen as much after. It lasted longer when I was younger my mother said
>happened for about a year then stopped
Pic Related
>>
>>17884498
>>17884504

>implying niggers have souls
>>
>>17886658
I have some more stories from my Childhood
>be me 13
>be living in Rural Canada (moved to the U.S when I got serious with my Girlfriend
>by age 11 I was taught Gun Safety and had already practiced with a .22
>then when I was 13 I got a pellet Gun
>so since I had nothing to do in the Summer's I would go out and hunt smaller game with it
>my Mom didn't really care where I went. As long as I had money and knew how to get back
>take my Dog 'Tezi' which in Dakota means 'Belly'
>set out in the Morning walking along the fields and Coulees
>take some shorts and a towel because I know a pond where I could swim
>super secretive, I've never told anyone about it for fear that I would get barred from going
>so I take: Food, Dog and my Gun
By midday I made it. I swam for a bit and then ate
>it was safe to swim there because the water was still clear. Later the rich fucks dumped their sewage tanks into the main lake and fucked it over
>after a while of swimming I get out to eat. I barely realized that the forest had become deathly silent
>think nothing of it at the time because I'm hungry
>eat the food I packed and fed my Tezi some
>just as I'm going to pack up to find something to take home I hear the faint growl of my Dog
>drop my shot and bring my gun up, hoping to get an easy Rabbit
>lol nope
>see a deformed face staring back from the Brush
>know about skin walkers family has horrible superstitions about them
>fire and hear a scream
>grab my shit and Sprint off back to the trail
>I can hear two pairs of footsteps behind me, one is Tezi's and the other is the thing
>I get back to the trail after sprinting all the way
>after I get to the road it stops and I hear the brush behind me violently shake as if it stopped abruptly
>keep a light jog all the way home careful to listen around me
I have more if anyone is reading. I've had a lot of creepy shit happen in my life
>>
>>17886617

that's why i said it was a NIGHTMARE i had. like can you be any more fucking retarded?
>>
>>17886095
kek
>>
>>17884310
Skeleingtons are a menace an we are hear for you anon
>>
>>17879925
Fucking hell anon, I wouldn't be able to sleep in that place after something like that
>>
>>17884649
they didn't at least check the tapes? sounds suspicious the way the guy seemed so hostile about it all.
>>
I have a few stories, some recent, some from longer ago. I'll post one for now, more if people are interested.

>be me, about 1 year ago (age 20)
>having dream but not knowing about it
>wake up in my dream
>sort of thinking I woke up for real but something's off
>felt like things were too dark
>go for a walk through my house
>relatively casual and undeterred by fear despite odd feeling
>walk past bathroom down the hall from my bedroom
>catch something out of the corner of my eye
>it looked like a small creature, about 2ft tall
>it was hiding behind the side of my toilet watching me
>all black, glossy skin texture, couldn't see it's eyes
>feel shivers as i keep walking, processing what I saw
>thoughts come on slowly, but in recollection i must've been thinking rapidly by how fast i was walking
>"that creature, I know that creature"
>"i've never seen it before but it's been there"
>"it's been watching me for awhile"
>"i'm not supposed to be able to see it"
>feel this terrifying primal fear
>like an animal who saw a predator and knows they could eat them and can't fight against it
>as I start to process these thoughts my body starts feeling tinges of electricity
>worst feeling is in my head though
>i feel this weird 'twisting' feeling
>like all I can see/think/feel is my psyche or entire being twisting in on itself
>everything getting fuzzy/darker/pixelated with the twisting sensation
>now at the end of my house, turn around to look back the way i came to see what's behind me
>last thoughts are feelings of terror that the creature read my thoughts and know i saw it
>everything turns black
>wake up in my bed in a deep sweat

This story is honestly terrifying to me. I've only told two people since it's happened, and it's taken a lot of courage to our of fear that the creature is real. It makes my skin crawl just to talk about it.
>>
>>17879925
PASTA
from r9k >>29706414
>>
>>17886826
>>17886091
>>17887027
post moar
>>
>>17887076
Alright, I actually have a story somewhat similar to this anon's story >>17883959

>be me, about three years ago.
>lying in bed at night, trying to sleep
>been lying here for about an hour now, it's 3 a.m.
>suddenly, room is illuminated with a light blue tint
>i sit up completely
>dazed feeling from lying there for so long quickly turns to alertness
>light isn't coming from a window or any source
>seems to be completely illuminating my bedroom equally from no fixed point
>after about 4 seconds, lights disappear into darkness
>transition/fade takes about a second
>i sat there perplexed, not really too afraid
>thought maybe it was a car light, lightning, or something else and i was just imagining how unnatural it seemed
>unlikely though since i live in rural-suburban pennsylvania (long driveways, houses far apart, houses far from roads)

Not really sure what it was, but I've seen a few people on /x/ talk about blue light illumination like that. Unfortunately, I didn't look at a clock to see if there was any time difference. I guess because of the nature of it -- light, and a calm color at that, it never really spooked me like some other things. I talked to my mom about it the next day. I've tried looking into it online a few times and couldn't find anything.

Will post more when I get time.
>>
>>17886101
Depends on when you get up in the morning.
>>
File: kastiel.png (941 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
kastiel.png
941 KB, 800x533
> be me, 11-12 yrs old kiddo
> i was on holiday in my aunt's village
> my grandmother was already dead as I remember correctly
> there is old manor-house in front of small meadow and park
> walking the dog and coming back to my aunt's home through meadow
> manor-house is right in front of me
> have shitty feeling like somebody is watching me from some of those windows
> i see some old woman's face leaned from behind the wall, but behind window looking at me
> face is little grey, short curly hair (same hairstyle like my grandmother)
> i freeze, stare at window, face leans back behind wall
> few years after that i started asking if there were some charwomen or somebody repairing shit
> everybody said something like its locked or nobody cleans inside
> still dont know what did i see there
> pic related (i saw it in one of those marked windows)
>>
>>17881565
Almost same thing happened to me earlier this year, I swear its happened a few times but only one is concrete. Except hello it asked something like 'You sure?' when I was thinking to myself. Remember exactly how it sounded too, voice didn't match anyone I know but it sounded kind of dad-ish, hard to explain.
>>
>Driving one night, around 11 pm
>hungry as fuck, but I live a way from the nearest all night fast food places so its a good 20 minute drive without traffic.
>On the way to get food, long stretch of road with the streetlights out. Chill ride normally
>Hear whistling from back seat
>like eerie horror movie whistling
>lasts about half a minute, no lights around me or in car
>Can't see shit in back of car, whistling stops
>Minute later only street light working is ahead
>drive by
>Look in rear view mirror
>Oh god what
>Big ass scratch on back window
>inside the car

I ended up stopping as soon as I was out of darkness and empty road. Stood standing outside my car staring at it with 911 dialed on my phone for like 10 minutes, too scared to look inside the back but of course nothing was in there. Nearly had a fucking heart attack at the whistling, clear as a bell like it was right behind my head. Car still has that scratch, but sold it off last month.
>>
>>17881565
Similar thing happened to me when I was in high school.

>be at bf's house in lower sierras
>3 story house
top floor is mom's room
middle is living area, kitchen, bed/bath
bottom floor is basement/older brother's room (older brother was out for the night)
>hanging out with bf and his mom
>rented some spoopy flicks for movie night
>finish movies and getting ready for bed
>walk past stairway to basement to bf's room
>hear a young man asking "hello?" from downstairs clear as a bell
>NOPE
>run and tell bf and his mum
>he goes downstairs with baseball bat
>nothing there, door and windows shut and locked, nothing out of place.

Didn't hear anything else that night. Bf's mom told us about a couple that lived there in the 70s and the husband was killed on the job (construction I think?) She was convinced it was him looking for his wife and she spoke down the staircase to 'him' and said that he should move on and that his wife didn't live there any more.
I guess bf and his brother and some of their friends had heard foot steps/doors closing/ etc.
One incident with the top floor shower turning on by itself and again after they shut it off. After the third time they noped out and hoofed it to a friends house.
>>
File: 1466531145133.gif (107 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
1466531145133.gif
107 KB, 500x357
>>17886618
Honey is a very common pet name that spouses call each other. It's like the 'dude' of significant other nicknames.
>>
>>17883665
Can you just explain for me?
>>
>>17885933
Hate to tell you this bruv, but you schizophrenia big big. Get psychologist to confirm..
>>
>>17886091
What was you eating for dinner that first night nigga. Human food from this realm can effect interaction from the nether regions of ghosts.
>>
>>17888489
Is that why experience euphoria sucking dick?
>>
>>17886826
Please. Tell more of your culture. I find this crazy interesting. My sister in law is Navajo native, absolutely refuses to even acknowledge the stories and nopes.gif the fuck out every time. Cultural thing I'm guessing
>>
>>17887027
Thank you sincerely old chap.
>>
>>17887522
I hate to tell you this but. It was a gotdamn ghost. I'm glad it didn't penetrate you....or did it?
>>
>go camping with friends
>head inna woods with grill to fugg
>she goes to take a piss and gets lost
>looking for her
>think I hear her crying
>walking towards her
>hear her call my name from the other way
>stop right as I almost walk off a cliff, into a ravine
>shit my pants and starting walking to her
>swear I can hear a soft laugh from behind me
>>
This happened maybe 2 years ago. I had this dream where I was sitting at the computer in complete darkness. Suddenly,my mom enters the room and I heard her moving through the room and hear the creaks of the bed cause I can't see anything at all. She starts gossipping and then I wake up in my bed ,paralyzed and scared as fuck ,also my whole body is vibrating and there's this sound in my head like a train siren but multiplied by 1000.

I get sleep paralysis a lot,sometimes I don't even remember when it happened. Once woke up paralyzed and as I was struggling to move I turned my head right and saw my door that was engulfed by this bright light .the next thing i know the door opens and i feel asleep and woke up the next day.
>>
Well might as well post here since this isnt worth a thread.
>Grandfather dies
>Has a decent size collection of HESS trucks behind a glass case no one ever opens.
>One day Im sitting in his chair, one of the trucks starts going off with lights/sound
>Open the glass door and the switch is still in the off position.
>Take batteries out of every truck because we dont want battery acid ruining them
>Kind of upsets my grandmother whos a devote christian that this happened, worried he may not be at peace
I mean its weird but I dont really want to chalk this up as ghosts so does anyone have a logical explanation?
>>
>>17885654
So is it OP or is it just someone who had this experience and is trying to write a story?
>>
>>17885219
That's exactly the way I feel! Everytime I get it ,the noise is just unbearable.It sounds like a air raid siren but faster and multiplied by 100 . I feel like I will go insane if I don't get out of it soon cause the noise is by far the worst thing. You are completely accurate in everything you've said. I feel like nobody that experience sleep paralysis ever say anything about the vibration or the noises,it's all about the creatures they see ,like believe me I know how bad it is to wake up paralyzed and feel that there is something under your bed or in your room watching you,but how does the noise and the feeling behind it all doesn't scare you ?
>>
>>17879925
I don't wanna sleep now.
>>
>>17888535
What do you mean by "penetration" ?
>>
>>17886456
If you're going to try to act critical, don't act like a try-hard attempting to fit in.

>Why would the cops tell her? Unless they caught him in the act, which they clearly didn't, how did they know he had a knife?
Most buildings like that have security cameras. More than likely they ran the footage and saw the guy walking around looking for shit to steal.

>This story is a common theme for young women: Scary stranger with a weapon stalking you. It's almost cliché.
About as cliche as the hundreds of other stories like seeing shadow people while in bed, hearing a strange noise at night, or coming across shit while innawoods.
>>
>>17881489
I've had many experiences, usually many sleep paralisis experiences only include not being able to move, what people dont realize is that sometimes theres more to it. Check out montalk.net he explains so many things
>>
>>17889034
like wat
>>
>get call from friends
>plan to meet them for drinks
>go to put away my lawnmower
>halfway to shed, see a light flash in the sky
>stop and look in that direction
>light flashes
>next thing I know, it's dark outside
>went from 9 pm to almost 10 pm in the blink of an eye

what the fuck to this day
>>
>move to new house
>woods in the back, though a 5 min walk leads to yards/houses
>be 10 and friendless there
>meet cute girl inna woods
>spend the entire summer playing with her
>ask her if she's excited for school
>looks sad and says she cant go
>won't tell me why
>go to school
>first day, walking past trophy case with old photos
>see her there, class in the 90s
>it's a memorial
>too freaked out to ever go back into those woods

also my first kiss was a ghost. weirdly, she initiated it that last day before school started, so maybe she knew.
>>
>>17879925
Probably one of these:
http://youtu.be/6bgAQ7ts8Xo
>>
>Be me
>5 in the morning
>felt someone's knee on top of my chest
>I tell little sister to fuck off
>Realize i live alone
>i jump out of bed barely breathing because of the weight on my chest
>WHATTHEFUCK.JPEG
>Falls back asleep after 30 minutes

It was really spoopy, idk what i felt that day
>>
>>17881440
>11pm
>"few hours of late night gaming"
>am i crazy?

it seems so.
>>
The only legitimate "paranormal" thing that has ever happened to me is when i was around 12 or something.
Pretty much me and a friend were in PE class in school, after it ends we stay in the locker room for a few minutes and everyone has already left. We walk out but before that i check the time, (It's like a 30 meter walk to where everyone else was which shouldn't take more than 30 seconds or something) but when we get there i check the time again for some reason and its about 10 minutes later, i was a bit confused but didn't think much of it after. I have no idea what happened, my friend noticed it too but i don't think he thought much of it either. Kind of weird but nothing special. Sorry if it's hard to understand because my main language isn't english.
>>
>>17889321
also, thoughts anyone?
>>
File: Wendigos I bet ya.jpg (335 KB, 1427x1935) Image search: [Google]
Wendigos I bet ya.jpg
335 KB, 1427x1935
>>17884122
>Ceremonial Civil War Sword
what the fuck?
>>
>>17889406
Did he ever post pics? And someone wanna type that link out for my lazy self.
>>
>>17879925
>No nope?
>Tired of all the bullshit occult threads dominating /x/.
>I'll post this experience I had while I was half-asleep.

Come on OP, I've heard voices in a half-asleep state and I know they're just hallucinations, I read somewhere that when you are falling asleep this kind of stuff happens.
>>
File: 35455.jpg (79 KB, 774x570) Image search: [Google]
35455.jpg
79 KB, 774x570
One time when I was a kid I walked up to an old abandoned church with a graveyard that sat outside my village. I heard weird harp-like music playing so I was really creeped out desu. However, my father told me at the time that there was a woman across the lake who would play her harp at times and the water was carrying the sound.

Don't know if he was bullshitting me or not.

Pic related, the place I'm speaking of.
>>
>>17884181
Women
>After she's officially in her home, I now have to drive home, all alone, at midnight, with no one else in sight
Any further happenings?
>>
>>17884673
kekd
>>17885044
underrated
>>17885786
Had a similar experience with a cat scraping my window
>>
>>17887148
moar

>>17889247
How old are you? Probably something med related
>>
>>17886623
>believes in the paranormal
>but not God that'd just be silly and everyone else who has found the truth is also wrong
>>
>>17889844
I'm 21, not really unhealthy
>>
>>17889937
Not him, but does everyone on /x/ besides me believe in paranormal stuff? I just come here for entertainment. I don't actually believe any of this stuff.
>>
>>17881309
>>
>>17890012
bump
>>
>>17890012
Yeah, literally everybody here besides you believes in paranormal stuff. Get out while you still have your sanity.
>>
>>17890109
why do you guys believe in this shit
>>
>>17883858
how do you know both are OP?
>>
>>17890132
Because it's interesting to consider the unknown and learn more about it. I think it's pretty clear that there are things and truths about this world that people are unaware of, and I simply seek to try to learn these truths. I do this through researching the paranormal. It's all good and easy to only believe in what is scientifically proven, but opening your mind to things that are below the surface is the only way to get true knowledge.
>>
>>17890222
Have you personally experienced anything paranormal yourself? I literally never have.
>>
>>17881489
Yeah you're totally right anon, someone broke into your house without you hearing them and just stood in the middle of your fucking room when they could have killed you or robbed you blind.

>Oh it must have been a ghost
Bull fucking shit ghosts don't just stand there they do shit, if it has enough energy to apperate it has enough energy to fling shit accross the room or talk to you or some shit.

>Oh it was a bear

See above if you thought the person breaking in was a long shot the bear is even more of a wild card plus you wouldn't be typing this now.

I mean god damn I know you want to jump to possibilities but call a spade a spade.
>>
>>17890235
Good for you sport.
>>
>>17890235
I haven't personally but I grew up in a practicing Wiccan household and have numerous family members who swear by it. I don't think that any of this stuff is definitely real (and I sure as hell think people who claim to be witches who can cast spells are full of it) but I think that, like I said, there are things on this realm that people do not understand, and I think it's possible that the truth is out there, which is why I research the paranormal. I don't discredit anything if there isn't proof against it and I try to keep an open mind about everything.
>>
>>17879925
I have one. This happened like one or two years ago.

>be me peacefully trying to fall the fuck asleep in my bed
>been trying for hours, thanks to insomnia
>turn on my bed because it's getting uncomfortable
>hear a weird noise, like something is crawling rapidly on the floor
>lose all the shits, shot up in bed, sweating
>look down for a sec, see this white something on the floor
>looks like something with wrinkly disgusting skin
>change tactic, hide under the covers
>not move for like half an hour
>come out, flip all the lights on
>nothing in room
>leave lights on
>refrain from sleeping in that room for several days

I have no idea what that was and I'm sure as hell I wasn't asleep, never encountered the guy again though.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I got a somewhat nope for ya
>be me
>be like a year ago

(Let me preface this by saying that, because i hate when an unexplainable story actually has a mundane explanation, i dont get excited about that type of thing easily. But this...)

>walking home from friendo's house, around midnight, nothing out of the ordinary
>just walking
>notice some orange lights about 300-500 feet above a hill about half a mile away
>about the color of one of those orange colored street lights
>at first thats what i thought it was
>it dawned on me
>"streetlights arent that fucking tall"
>"theyre also not on unoccupied hills"
>so i calmly stopped and stared trying to think of any explanation i could, even if i knew it was bullshit
>"flares?"
>"fireworks?"
>"swamp gas?" (Despite being in East TN lol)
>"air vehicle of some sort?"
>it was none of these, or else i wouldnt be posting this
>try to take pics, but iphone 5 camera couldn't pick it up
>calmly call my friend
>"hey i need you to come down here to witness this because my phone camera cant pick it up"
>him being the lazy fuck he is, says he wants to go to bed instead
>"alright fine. But im gonna describe it to you as i see it"
>orange street light color, about the size of a dime if you held it at arms length (x3)
>stay hovering above the hill for maybe 15-30 seconds
>the middle one gives birth to another 3 smaller ones of the same color
>they slowly descend to the hill, where they disappear for about another 30 seconds
>then, one by one, they flew back up into the vagina of the one that bore them
>they increase their altitude by about double, then slowly fly away into the horizon
>i watched them the whole time

A few days later lazyfriend and i went up there to see if we could find any evidence, and we found nothing, except one peculiar thing.
>a tree branch, probably 8 inches or so in circumference and about 5 feet long was lodged in a tree
>problem is, it looks as if nothing caused it. Like it just grew there
Sploopy
>>
>>17881436
>half the story about your wiener
Seriously shit/10, back to /b/ you go
>>
>>17881489
>waahhhh I wanna be special
>>
>12 years old
>Sleeping at a friend's house and his parents are away
>we're in a room see the drawing I made in paint
>we go to sleep at around 1 am or so
>I wake up in the middle of the night on the floor facing the bed
>turn around and see this shadow figure
>nope.jpg
>it was just standing there looking at me
>looked like a silouette of a man
>had weird things floating around it
>it was like 5'10 or something like that and i also heard a loud noise in my ears when I looked at it like when you stand front row at a concert and after that your ears buzz it was like that only worse and a louder buzz
>literaly petrified at this point
>get some balls and look at my friend's bed
>motherfucker is asleep
>turn around cover my ears and hope it goes away
>turn around after 20 or so minutes and nothing is there
>nope the fuck out of the room and go in the living room
>sit there until my friend wakes up
>nobody was home
>his parents came the next day and he has no other relatives in town
>no maiden nothing
>tell him what happned and he laughs
>tell my mom which is a good friend with his mom and then my mom tells that dude's mom what i've seen
>friend's mom is petrified and tells me that he saw that man too in the house at night
>never go there again
>nope.jpg
>>
File: milai.png (20 KB, 457x654) Image search: [Google]
milai.png
20 KB, 457x654
>>17890339
This is a sketch of the room I was in
>>
>>17888687
Id hazard a guess that a capacitor in the circuitry got fried or the switch got shorted. Plenty of reasonable explanations for why an electric truck would turn on by itself.
>>
File: 1452804601129.jpg (43 KB, 600x534) Image search: [Google]
1452804601129.jpg
43 KB, 600x534
>>17881666
Hitler checked
>>
>>17881461
Your dogs turn on you next time... >:》
>>
File: 1458599396578.jpg (11 KB, 200x202) Image search: [Google]
1458599396578.jpg
11 KB, 200x202
>be me, 11 years old
>moms drug problem hit rock bottom, hitting up at the house by herself & strangers
>one night at 2 am (stayed up if siblings needed something and for mom to come back) heard the front door open
after going down stairs, i was confronted by a tall man i had never seen before
>he smiled at me then sat down on the couch
>he started to sob horribly and pulled a pistol out
>he was going to kill himself (why my house was the choice location I'll never know)
>i tried to talk him out of it but as i got close he pointed it at me
>thru my tears of fear i managed to tell him that i knew how he felt
>he eventually put the gun away and we talked for an hour or so
>I asked him if i could keep the gun for security reasons (dad was barely around and my grandpa taught me how to shoot), he said yeah
>he looked hungry so i gave him cookies and other snacks and let him out the door
>mfw everything was locked and there was no hidden key outside
He had to have been real though. I touched him, talked with him, and physically saw him take the food with him. I've never had vivid/lucid dreams and I know for GODDAMN SURE the house wasn't haunted.
I have more stories like this if people are interested. Its nice to vent once in a while.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.