[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does this mean /x/? https://www.rt.com/news/349323-nasa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: jupiter.jpg (254 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
jupiter.jpg
254 KB, 2048x1536
What does this mean /x/?
https://www.rt.com/news/349323-nasa-jupiter-mission-aurora/
>>
It means that Jupiter, like earth, has a magnetic field, and that, like earth, it has auroras.

These are things we already know, but at least we've got some pretty pictures.

>there are people on this board who don't know what the northern lights are
>when they find out, they think they're paranormal
>>
File: eso1623a.jpg (231 KB, 1280x1299) Image search: [Google]
eso1623a.jpg
231 KB, 1280x1299
It means they were allowed time on Hubble to coincide with the arrival of Juno. The VLT also observed Jupiter last week for the same reason.
>>
File: drManhattan.jpg (186 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
drManhattan.jpg
186 KB, 1280x1024
>>17879188
>>
>>17879188

It means that the law of physics happen on jupiter too.

Who what of thought?
>>
>>17879233
who what where of when?
>>
>>17879188
What do you mean "what does it mean"?
It would be paranormal if Jupiter didnt have auroras
>>
>>17879233
>Who what of thought?
What?
How do you go from "would have" to "what of"?
Get some sleep, man
>>
File: 1441485217243.png (1 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1441485217243.png
1 MB, 2000x2000
>>17879188
Is /x/ filled with fucking retards? I feel like the kids that like Jacob Sartorius are brainier than this.
>>
I'm pretty sure it just means Jupiter has a magnetic field. That's why it happens on Earth.
Also, you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>when Actornauts can't even spell any more.

NASA should tell us about the Chickens, and what they did with them when they returned to Earth.

Apollo
A Pollo.
A Chicken.
>>
>>17879272
People keep posting this image, yet can never give any sort of source or citation to where this data came from, who gathered it, and what methods they used.

As a crossboarder of /b/, /x/, /tg/, /lit/, and /sci/, I find this intellectually dishonest and insulting. Besides that,
>implying IQ is an accurate representation of overall intelligence

>tl;dr citation needed
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.