[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been thinking, would it be possible to through constant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: meditation sculpture.jpg (98 KB, 750x533) Image search: [Google]
meditation sculpture.jpg
98 KB, 750x533
I've been thinking, would it be possible to through constant visualization exercises and meditation to build a "mental space" or a "room" that eventually becomes clear and strong enough that it's pretty much like entering into a lucid dream straight away by just wanting it?

If so, could this be used to create some kind of a pseudo "tulpa" in that space that represents your subconscious and then use it to change things in your body, boost metabolism, overall health, reduce balding or stress, heal mental illness or even fix the alignment of your teeth etc.

Could it be used to achieve astral projection or actual lucid dreams easily?
>>
yes

there are easier ways but yes

yes

yes
>>
>>17879074
Which are the easier ways? Also, any tips in general where to start?
>>
But how do you fix balding in real life just because you're not bald in your imaginary safe space
>>
>>17879062
Bump. I'm interested as well.
>>
Yes, read agent pendegrast books. He creates a temple in his mind that he occasionally visits.
>>
what you're describing is basically a known sect of buddhism where they create a 'pure land' to do what you describe. why create a room? why not enter the Buddha Fields?
>>
Adding to this topic

Is it possible to considers our experience as an object, and mentally multiply this object, therefore multiplying our experience gained without the actual need to invest more time?

i am terribly sorry to put this example, but pretty much the same way the Shadow Clones in the naruto anime works, in which each clone transfers their experience when they disappear.
>>
>>17879109
The idea was to influence your subconscious in a way that your body would actually start manifesting the effects on its own.
>>17880562
Thanks for the name, I'll check them out.
>>17880592
I'm aware there are traditions like this and people who do this but I'm not really sure where to start, I mostly found irrelevant shit like how to prepare your room for optimal meditation etc. and I didn't know the term people use for this.
>why create a room? why not enter the Buddha Fields?
I've talked about memory palaces / roman rooms with a friend in the past and the idea was that a simple room would just be the easiest one to manifest in the beginning, there's no deeper meaning to it than that. My ideal mindspace would be something like a small island with a tree in the center.
>>
>>17879062
>reduce balding

Hey you over there
What's it like to have no hair
Is it hot or is it cold
What's it like to ... be bald!
>>
>>17883324
Not bald, at least not yet. I'm thinking about the future with that one. Plus I had a hard time coming up with things you could change in your body that are somewhat realistic (and not the usual "huehue three foot long dick").
>>
>>17883317
>a small island with a tree in the center.
I have that small place, it's a cherry tree with a swing, I always go there when times are rough or I just need some peace... for a while I had forgotten, thanks for reminding me of that place, feel free to visit anytime
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.