[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It feels like I'm in some kind of dream loop where I get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: images-17.jpg (16 KB, 515x286) Image search: [Google]
images-17.jpg
16 KB, 515x286
It feels like I'm in some kind of dream loop where I get judged for every single thing I do.
>>
File: dOFVtJD.jpg (26 KB, 514x540) Image search: [Google]
dOFVtJD.jpg
26 KB, 514x540
>>17878444
>>
That's called paranoid delusions.
Don't worry, I get em too
>>
File: aldrich-2.jpg (252 KB, 1269x913) Image search: [Google]
aldrich-2.jpg
252 KB, 1269x913
>>17878449
I guess you have no other choice than to try and be a better person...
>>
>>17878444
you are judging yourself subconsciously.

this can mean two things

a) you dont really hate what you do but think you shouldn't enjoy it anyway

b) you really hate what you do but blame others instead of facing your own flaws
>>
>>17878444

Arthur: All my life I've had this strange feeling that there's something big and sinister going on in the world.

Slartibartfast: No, that's perfectly normal paranoia. Everyone in the universe gets that.

-Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy
>>
>>17878444
ok, since i kinda feel like i have to balance out my bad karma of posting a bad joke i try a serious approach. since i a have no information about anything, i can only give you very basic advice. try not to care what other people think. what is important is what you think of yourself, and what the people you like think of you. you cant make it everyone right, but you can try your best to make it right for those you like and hopefully they will return the favor. so be carefull who you like and dont care too much about the rest

that doesnt mean you can be prick. stand up in the bus for elders, dont piss off random people and you should be fine
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.