[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MAGICK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: whatitishoe.jpg (19 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
whatitishoe.jpg
19 KB, 300x168
Is it real? Is it in your head? Do you have to believe it for it to be real? Then is it real to only you? Is it energy? Intention? BOTH? help me
>>
>>17878005
Not sure, bump
>>
Bump again please lads
>>
>>17878044
nah
>>
>>17878005
Yes
No
No
No
Yes
Yes
Yes
>>
>>17878091
maybe
I don't know
>>
>>17878005

check out baneposting and the germanwings crash think about if it was real or not
>>
>>17878005
Yes. Yes. No if you mean for it to affect you yes if you want to do it yourself. N/A. Partly Yes. And the other part yes. Exactly.

Read a book. Then return that book to the library and read it because the books will get you walking but they won't get you running.
>>
I'm doing black magic then going to church in 2 hours.
>>
>>17878005
>Is it real?

Yes.

>Is it in your head?

What isn't in your head?

>Do you have to believe it for it to be real?

Nope.

>Then is it real to only you? Is it energy?

Nope.

>Intention?

That's part of it.

>BOTH? help me

How?
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-03+at+05.35.14).jpg (110 KB, 1118x754) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-03+at+05.35.14).jpg
110 KB, 1118x754
Magic. What is it all about? Sorcery, what is that all about? Is it cool or is it wack?
>>
>>17878005
L2use your brain thread
>>
>>17878005
Try it for yourself.

Write down a (reasonable) desire on a piece of paper, find a small live animal like a frog or a mouse, then get a nail and a hammer. Find a tree, hold the paper against the tree, hold the animal on top of the paper, bang the nail through the animal and the paper, pinning both to the tree. Your desire will be granted soon after.
>>
>>17879474

Tell me more. Assuming you did this and it worked...what forces are behind it? Why would these forces grant favors in exchange for small animals?
>>
>>17878005
>Is it in your head?

It's in your but! If you haven't been abused by a pedophile as a child it won't work. There you go, I exposed Aleister's biggest secret.
>>
>>17879518
I don't know shit but I'm assuming the offering of life energy?
I suppose we can give this energy without killing, too. Like in chaos magick (or maybe even before but I only read about chaos magick right now), sexual energy, or other strong feeling/energies (anger, etc) are used.
I feel like magic takes different form but it's always about giving energy so it works. Probably, the way to get the energy out changes in different cultures. Group energy, taking the energy of other living beings, giving yours...
>>
>>17879656
you belong in a mental hospital
>>
>>17879680
I may, actually, but I don't see how my answer triggered your reaction? If you're implying magic and energy doesn't exist, then you probably have nothing to do here and poiting people out for believing in it, so you're the one that's in the wrong.
If my way of talking about it sounded weird, that may be because english is not my first language.
In which case I'm interested in what in my answer was so weird that you felt like it was written by a really deranged person.
>>
>>17878005
"It's only real if you believe it's real" is some con artist shit. Things that are actually real are real whether you believe them or not senpai
>>
>Is it real?
Sort of. Do you really summon demons from the depths of hell and get them to do your bidding? No. Do you do a ritual that can give you confidence and grease the wheels of your intent? Yes.

>Is it in your head?
Yes

Not sure. I do think you have to be able to put reason aside and look at things in a different perspective.

>Then is it real to only you?
No, not necessarily, it can manifest itself in observable ways.

>Is it energy? Intention? BOTH? help me
I would say intention. Anyone who spends a lot of time focusing on what they want is likely to get it eventually, especially if they're willing to look for ways to explain how they got it.
>>
>>17879718
Is willpower real?
>>
>>17878005
yes
yes
yes
no
yes
yes
yes
>>
>>17879680
>>17879701
Where is my answer? If you're saying people have a problem, at least have the decency to explain. Unless you're just randomly instulting people.
>>
Relax there wasn't anything crazy about your posts. Dudes just being a dick.
>>
>Is it real?
No.

>Is it in your head?
Yes.

Do you have to bvelieve in unicorns for unicions to be real?

>Then is it real to only you?
All you have is your own experience.

>Is it energy? Intention? BOTH?
It's not real.

>help me
Go to a psychiatrist if you want help.
>>
/x/ will give me better advice than a psychiatrist.
>>
>>17878005

Magick doesn't real faggot
>>
>>17880190
typical muggle
>>
>>17878236
? magic was involved in the germanwings crash? and wtf is up with baneposting.
>>
>>17880793
dats racist
>>
>>17878005
>is it real
maybe
>is it in your head
possibly
>then is it real to only you
yes, it is
>is it energy
yes
>intention
maybe
>both
probably
>>
>>17880190
Sounds mundane to me.
>>
my moms got cancer /x/, can anyone on my favorite board cheer me up?
>>
>>17881086
Live laugh and let be, tell your mom I said hi :)
>>
In the end it's only I AM, you think and it becomes real. No right or wrong and every possibility and paradox that anything can think of.
>>
>>17878005
It is real. Ever since I got some pagan sigils tattoos, my life is fucking awesome. No bad luck, great job, sweet gf.
May be Placebo though but I don't give a shit as long as it works
>>
Thanks for the feedback. I truly appreciate it.
>>
File: 1466490799584.jpg (587 KB, 500x920) Image search: [Google]
1466490799584.jpg
587 KB, 500x920
>>17881268
show pic of tattoo
>>
>>17881024
Mundane doesn't mean untrue.
>>
File: xVlEC9n.png (203 KB, 1291x2228) Image search: [Google]
xVlEC9n.png
203 KB, 1291x2228
>>17881710
I just gathered some sigils for protection against evil spirits, demons and bad luck from around the web. Also some of these.
>>
>>17881784
I guess I summoned them but imprisoned them in my body
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.