[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ouija Boards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 9
I want to use a Ouija board soon. Have the people of /x/ ever used one? Any interesting outcomes? Any tips?

I know that if it moves to the four corners, counts down, or does figure eights, that it's a malicious spirit. Has anyone ever had this happen?

No RP please (if you do, make it good)
>>
Bomp.
>>
Tried one last night. I know the rules say to not do it in your house but my brother already opened the gateway a couple weeks ago in my basement. Some of the responses that they got spelled out "Zozo". He was doing it with a friend of his who he said he didn't trust, so he thinks that they could have forged the response, also they got so much action for the small session they had it had to be falsified. I had to find out myself though.

I still need to call back and get real answers, but I opened up a line with two friends, one trusted and one my significant other. We tried opening up 2 connections. The first one moved a bit around the board. Got the letters "H,U,G and possibly E" but not in that order. We had a really scared member as our recorder so we closed the session early. But it moved quite a bit, felt jittery underneath our fingertips (I was barely even touching, it was the craziest thing I have experienced in the paranormal) and we all felt anxious, scared, and our collective hearts and breaths were beating and very loud and almost laboured.

The second time we opened up a line was a lot less active. However, the entity felt different when we finally got an answer. The position of the planchette barely moved this time but the tip turned to point exactly at a specific candle, the only one out of 6 that was flickering. there were literally two candles on either side that were completely still and straight up. The planchette didn't move from there and it felt completely still, unwavered. Again, the guy doing the recording almost made us force close the connection but that second spirit wasn't being cooperative anyhow.

I will be trying with my brother directly soon, I need to dedicate an hour to this, I need real answers. All I know is, it moved, and it wasn't either of the three at the table, we all had our fingertips almost hovering above the planchette.
>>
>>17877681
It's literally your subconscious doing the moving. If you were blindfolded you wouldn't move at all
>>
Ouija boards were invented by a toy company and have zero supernatural or paranormal properties. This myth is propagated by movies and retards on the internet.
>>
>>17877681
>>17877710
cont. I would recommend a starting and ending "prayer". A routine like that makes it easier to disconnect on malevolent or even just bothersome spirits. Doesn't need to be religious, but just let the spirit know that its a safe domain and you want good energy.
Don't do it with a poor frame of mind, in any sense of the term.
Light at least 1 white candle for protection.
Say goodbye, don't leave the planchette on the board, and NEVER burn a ouija board.
Also keep the conversation on the board, although it may be tempting, asking an entity to prove itself with an action as simple as blowing out candles can invite their energy into the physical world, and encourage possession.
Beware Zozo, Oz, Ozoz, MAMA or ABACUS

OH and remember to post your result!
>>
>>17877715
>>17877720
Don't try the board with people that have the mindset of these posters, disbelief/doubt can summon a truly evil entity willing to prove itself
>>
>>17877727
Yeah, that's a real thing and not something a fucking lunatic would say.
>>
>>17877681
My tip is don't use a Ouija board. If you want to get in contact with "the other side" find another method.

I've had a couple of experiences with Ouija, and none of them ended with anything good coming out of it.

Neither I, or anyone I know, have ever experienced it to be something you'd want to get in contact with, that "use" these boards for it.

And personally I find it a problem, that there is no way, of knowing who/what you are in contact with is telling the truth about.. well anything.
>>
>>17877723
Why beware them?
>>
>>17877723
What does zozo oz ozoz etc mean
>>
Best trick to try out is not using your hands. If the planchette doesn't move without your hands guiding it, it's because Ouija boards are fake.
>>
>>17877734
Side note:

And most of the time, it's just yourself that moves the glass subconsciously.. Or some of the other "players" fucking with you.
>>
>>17877723
So how did possessions occur before the 19th century? Why do they need this patented toy product to exist?
>>
>>17877715
Yea I agree, it's a load of horse shit. It's hard for me to believe any of this paranormal shit.
>>
>>17877727
More frighteningly, it can summon absolutely nothing because if you don't go in believing anything will happen you won't move the planchette yourself and discover spooky ghosts
>>
>>17877723
>and NEVER burn a ouija board.
What so wrong with burning it?
About ten years ago, my mum found me and my old friends board and threw it on the fireplace. Nothing happend there, other than it burning, and my Mum beeing mad as hell, 'cuz of I had the board..
>>
>>17877750
If you burn it, then something spooky and vague will happen because you have upset the toy.
>>
>>17877732
>>17877740
>>17877741
>>17877743
>>17877745
>>17877755
Hey, WHY THE FUCK are you in this thread? Like go talk about Elisa Lam or look at some traintracks that "genuinely disturb you" instead of shitting up a thread? There's like literally 3 magick threads up, even one called "Summoning general", and you're picking the least active thread
>>
>>17877768
Somebody's butt-flustered.

Ouija boards are a toy made for profit. This is a paranormal board. QED, this thread has as much a place here as a thread asking what OP should name his new Hot Wheels car.
>>
>>17877768
Ouija boards are for big ol' nerds is why.
>>
Ouija boards are a toy invented by a toy company not that long ago.

They are not spooky or paranormal at all, and there's nothing special about them.

Ouija boards rely on a simple trick of the mind to work and require at least 3 people.

Basically, when you all place your hands on the chip, you cant help but have small subconscious finger movements called Saccades (look it up)

When the group asks a question they expect an answer, so will not resist the twitches of the object in the direction they want, but will resist twitches away from wanted answers because 'those ones are probably finger twitches'

Basically, if you want a yes/no answer, you'll ignore the twitches that go away from yes/no area but allow twitches in the direction of it, creating the spooky effect. It's very very interesting but not paranormal at all.

Want to do a cool experiment though? Do the ouija board experiment with four people, three holding the disc and a fourth recording answers.

Ask some questions, get answers, etc etc.

Then repeat the experiment BUT blindfold the three people holding the disc.

The spooky effect will be WAY stronger and the disc will move around very crazy and everyone will be like 'OMG whats going on?!?!' etc etc.

Except the fourth person will see the disc is just outputting gibberish, often times stopping on blank parts of the board or in between letters, not even stopping on proper spots.

Magic.
>>
>>17877776

Let me ask you this, am I to take from your presence on this board that you believe in the paranormal/supernatural?
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 500x281
>>17877768
Shit the fuck up, retard. This board isn't your paranormal hugbox where your fwuffy beweefs are protected and nourished. It's a fuckibg toy that fuckwits make up shit about because they WANT it to be magical and dangerous, so they do everything they can to believe it. You're one of them.
>>
Board is legit, currently posting from another dimension after I asked it a question and it pulled me in.
>>
>>17877791
Yeah, you're right . Have fun exploring "true paranormal phenomena" (because clearly you and every other skeptic in this thread is a bonafied expert on the topic!) while the rest of us normies submit to capitalism and play our little fake board games. Because surely what you believe is real. Someone has a fucking napoleon complex
>>
>>17877789
That which cannot be immediately disproven, yes.
>>
>>17877815
And how do you "immediately disprove" a ouija board. Even the scientific community only "considers" ideomotor response as the reason behind it. I'm not trying to hit it home that it's real, hell I'm not even going to try to defend the practice, I'm not convinced myself and I didn't fucking manufacture the bastards but I also don't intentionally insert myself in threads I have no interest in and put fellow users down. I'm not specifying you, I am just saying this is a forum where users are united by belief in the paranormal, all of which (while maybe not being immediately disproven) is in no sense of the word proven, or even evident. Like fuck is it summer in here or has /x/ just become this toxic? And to say that this doesn't belong on the paranormal board, after how many berenstain bears threads? ffs
>>
>>17877768
So because I made a side note, to my original comment, (did you read that one?) that I think, mainly because of experience, a lot/most of the time, it's people fucking with you, you do not think I have any place on this thread? I find that funny!
>>
played once,we got spooked and beat up a friend who was making creepy noises,he had it coming

the piece of shit ouija didnt move at all
>>
>>17877681
I've played ouija like 20 or so times and nothing fucking happens. It's literally a toy, the only spooky thing that occurs is you getting inside your own head and convincing yourself that there is latent occurrences after the fact.

/thread
>>
i know most of it can be explained, but I don't know how to exlpain both selective or all of our candles either moving or being blown out as well as a rocking horse moving in the same room, if Ican get some hypothesis from you guys? was done at random locations with different groupos so set up (fishing line, fan what have you) wasnt an option
>>
>>17877811
>if you don't believe it, then something is wrong with you!
>The only people who are ever right about this, are the ones who believe it!
>>
>>17877681
Seriously do this experiment.

Get at least 9 people who have never played ouija, which is most likely everyone you know.
Get all groups to play while you observe.
Then on a second session, blindfold two people and let them play.
Then on the third session, blindfold all of them and let them play.
You will see that in most cases, on the second and third sessions nothing will be spelled out and the planchette will not even go to letters anymore.
This game is literally for gullible suckers
>>
>>17878723
i forgot to mention to separate the 9 people into 3 groups so that you have more than one trial going.
>>
>>17878727
I don't have any friends, though.
>>
File: 1463966226290.jpg (55 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1463966226290.jpg
55 KB, 640x427
dumping a story because fuck you
>be me
>with friends
>in graveyard
>playing with ouija
>nothing interesting for a good 10 minutes
>get new person
"Whats your name?"
>W I L L I A M J A C K S O N
>williamjackson.jpg
>k nothing too bad
>ask if he wants or needs anything
>Y E S
"K what"
>L I F E
>wowthisgotintense.wav
>we unanimously decide to fuck off
>go to goodbye
>the planchette refuses to move
>holy fuck
>all 5 of us cant move a tiny wooden planchette
>i grab it and chuck it at the wall
>glass breaks

Haven't played since.
>>
>>17878718
>If you believe it, something is wrong with you!
>The only people who are ever right about this, are the ones who don't believe it!
>>
OP here.
I would be inclined to believe it's fake if I didnt hear so many creepy stories about it. Is that just RP?
>>
>>17878758
>thinks not believing in a board with letters on it is illogical
>believes there is no need for proof of concept for this type of situation

you can't just flip shit like this, especially when the subject at hand really requires proof of credibility
>>
>>17878772
you know how people like to exaggerate stories?
>>
>>17878784
>Thinks I made the board, swear by the board, and pray to the board
>what sort of proof can you provide for anything paranormal

I can just flip shit like this, especially when I'm mocking you. you're making things polar. Have I ever once stated I 100% believe? Have I ever said that you're wrong? There is literally a burden of proof with every paranormal topic, provide "proof of credibility" as you so eloquently put about any thread on /x/ right now.
>>
>>17878807
>im arguing against you but that doesn't mean i believe this!

why are you arguing against me then? Also, you can provide proof by doing an experiment as mentioned above. It would provide some form of credibility. Im sorry you are too dumb or not creative enough to come up with something to provide the least amount of proof.
>>
>>17878813
I'm arguing you because you made a dumb fuck statement that literally works either way. I'm sorry you're too dumb to see that. And yeah, sorry I'm not going to go out and buy 3 Ouija boards just to satisfy your "proof of credibility". Like if you're the least bit insecure about this I just don't understand why you need to constantly reaffirm your beliefs with a bunch of tinfoilhats, okay bud we get it ouija isn't real, I'm just a non-creative pleb because I've encountered inexplicable situations with the board, I wish I could be like you....
>>
>>17878789
So every inexplicable/spooky story that resulted from a ouija board is a fabrication or an exaggeration? Not trying to challenge you, just genuinely interested. Also, doesn't anyone think its possible, if you believe in the paranormal that is, that in the over 100 years people have been using the "patented" ouija board design to try and summon (a) spirit(s), that at least ONCE it was the real deal? Whether or not it was born as a subconscious board game or paranormal device, you still have a room full of people that believe/want to talk to a spirit and you're providing a medium. Regardless of why they were manufactured i feel as if SOMETHING, sometime could have used it to answer.
>>
File: 1456499215785.jpg (15 KB, 716x724) Image search: [Google]
1456499215785.jpg
15 KB, 716x724
>>17878833
>dumb fuck statement that literally works either way
lol, too retarded to realize this would never work on something that actually works in real life and can be backed up with proof

>so sorry you are too dumb to see that
im so sorry you really think shit like this can be flipped. I really am.

>thinks you need 3 ouija boards for this experiment
you realize you don't need to run all 3 trials simultaneously?

>why are you so insecure about this?
why are you still arguing against me while also saying you dont believe it while also saying you believe it due to some experiences you had which was probably someone else tricking your gullible ass?
>>
>>17878856
>you know how people like to exaggerate stories?
>makes the implication that all stories are exaggerated

how about some people just like to exaggerate stories? Seriously, is everyone in here too retarded to think on their own two feet?
>>
>>17878856
you may as well talk about how the bible is real and has powers since that shit is older than the ouija.
>>
>>17878859
man, I was just asking, because if their not all exaggerated then how do you explain the ones that aren't that's all I'm saying, I agree with you..
>>
>>17878857
DUDE you already won what do yuou want from ,me, I bow down you are the king of theparanormal
>>
>>17878864
tell me a paranormal story that wasn't exaggerated or made up. Because lets face it, the truth is boring on the surface but interesting when you actually understand
>>
>>17878868
>i can't argue against him or call him retarded anymore so ill just make it seem like he is the petty one

lol, so cute. You do this everytime someone makes you look like a dumbass?
>>
>>17878871
if that's true, about all paranormal, then why is everyone so butt hurt about ouija? believers or not? its like christians vs atheists in here
>>
>>17878876
what does that even mean? Im just saying people like to spice up stories you dipshit! wtf man
>>
>>17878874
No, but I do when I realize I've wasted too much time arguing with a petty loser on the internet. I come here for entertainment, why should I let you get me butthurt. i concede, you win king shit. Like let's pick our comments apart line by line some more why don't we! If you don't believe, I respect that. I'm gonna go on doing my thing, please extend my apologies to people that have to deal with you on the daily
>>
>>17878884
I;m just saying that nobody jumps to debunk anything as hard as they do ouija it seems, and it's all exaggerated anyway
>>
>>17878887
>why should i let you get me butthurt
>been arguing this whole time against me cant anymore cause he realizes he is a dumbass
>proceeds to call anon petty because he is too butthurt to actually say the other anon is right

bahahahah! yeah, you are definitely the much more civilized, classy individual anon. LOL
>>
>>17878894
>doesn't realize /x/ is filled with RP threads and that everyone understand they are RP threads
>why doesn't anyone do this in those RP threads?

how about people jump on threads to argue against shit that people actually thinks work in reality? Like that stupid homonculous thread and this one
>>
>>17878906
What do you want me to say you're right about? That your statement can't be reversed? Like I'm just not fucking bothered m8, I don't care enough about this ouija shit to argue anymore. Is that what you want me to say? That you're right? About what even? All i was trying to say was if you believe in the paranormal why are you putting down others who share the same belief. I never said the only ones who were right, are the ones who believe. In fact all I said in my original post was that all I knew was the planchette moved. i didn't claim it to be the working of a spirit.
>>
>>17879000
>doesnt know what he is arguing about anymore and claims he isnt butthurt
>comes back 30 minutes later to keep arguing

its over bro. Move on with your life
>>
>>17879000
>been calling other anon petty but he keeps coming back
>>
If you think toys aren't scary, spend a night with a Furby.

Seriously though, Ouija boards are one more instrument for contacting the spirit realm. There are many more dating back into antiquity. The problem with the boards are that typically, they are used by novices for fun, poking at spirits. And yes, usually that results in a bunch of false readings.

If you have a purpose for contacting the spirits, and if THEY have a reason to contact you, then a Ouija is just as good as any other method for them to contact you through. However, if you don't have an experienced medium with you, interpreting the spirit's intentions is nigh on impossible. You DON'T know whom you are talking to/what.
>>
>>17877681
Four corners. Figure eights.

It points to the four corners when you check for spirits.

The sun... The moon...

The right hand path... The left hand path.

Shit is perfect.

If spirits actually connect with us through this shit its only cus they can't speak with us.

Do you think a ghost gives a fuck if it's made by Milton Bradley?

>make it in your own blood
>>
>>17879100

Suck a dick faggot
>>
>>17877715
This.

>>17877727
urgay :^)
>>
I have a little bit of experience with a Ouija board. A couple of years ago, me and some friends being dumb with some girls, like you do, and one of them had a Ouija board they thought would be a fun (in an edgy, wanna be cool sort of way) and mostly harmless thing to do. None of us really believed in that kind of stuff at that point. Anyway we had just taken it out to the woody, secluded park nearby and were getting started when out of nowhere two Mormon missionaries came running at us telling us to cut it out, and something like "god told us you were out here and you need to stop." We were really put off at that point and decided to go back and put it away. A week or so later the girl who owned it told me she had tried to burn it, and it had exploded in the fire.
>>
>>17878894
If you believe this statement you haven't been on /x/ long.
People more readily fucking jump to debunk the fucking holocaust on here than they do this stupid toy piece of wood.
>>
>>17878138
can't /thread your own post, newfag
>>
File: 08086352435.jpg (34 KB, 400x463) Image search: [Google]
08086352435.jpg
34 KB, 400x463
>be me
>me and friends decide to do ouija board in dark room at friend's house
>all meet, get into diningroom at night, turn lights off, get candles
>readyforsomegoodshit.jpg
>suzy (some bitch) gets scared, says she doesn't wanna do it
>"uuuhh, k, you can just be the recorder then" friend says
>cunt still doesn't want to do it, wants to leave entirely
>calms down eventually, sits with pencil and paper by candles, ready
>my stomach starts hurting, wince, friend asks if i'm ok
>"yeah, i'm not a pussy, i'm fine, let's just go"
>"k"
>of course one of the candles goes out second we ask for its name
>crapholycrapwhatthefuck.jpg
>planchette moves with lightning speed throughout the board, suzy's watching intently, trembling
>we ask her what it spelled when it stops on c
>in quietest voice possible: "succ my koc ... the lines 5-12 in the post >>17880888 on the paranormal board on 4chan /x/
>mfw
>>
>>17880888
Nice magic 8 trips. But the post isn't as clever as you think. Don't try so hard, please.

All my ouija experiences have been pretty lame. I do think there can be something to it, but there has to be something on the other side that wants to talk. You can't just pick up a phone and expect to jab to someone on the other end. You have to dial a number and the other person has to decide to pick up.
>>
>>17877681
I use a pendulum to ask questions with horizontal/vertical/clockwise/counter-clockwise swings for answers.
>>
I've had a Ouija board for years and it never worked for me. I just assumed either my house has nothing spiritual or anyone who claims to have had an experience with one is telling a tall tale.
>>
>>17881048
>But the post isn't as clever as you think.
At least I'm more clever than people who believe in Ouija boards.
>>
File: 4chinz.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
4chinz.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>17878734
>>
>>17877781
Underated post
>>
have tried Ouija board probably 10 times in my life, every single time nothing because there is always more than one asshole trying to move the thing to scare everyone.
>>
>>17881094
get your head out of your ass and you'll see clearer
>>
>>17877834
How is pointing out facts toxic? kids these days...
>>
I used a ouija board and then a fukken black cat entered my life and my Mistress reappeared after ignoring me for 3 years

shit's been hectic ever since but I'm coping pretty well now

>>17877715
>It's literally your subconscious doing the moving. If you were blindfolded you wouldn't move at all
I have the same theory, about the subconscious anyways. The other point is pretty moot because my subconscious would likely know where to move it blindfolded or not. But in my worldview the subconscious is the demiurge and getting in touch with it is just as paranormal as magic, shamanism, and a bunch of other stuff.
>>
>>17880842
That's because the holocaust isn't real anon. Also that's /pol/
>>
>>17877742
They are items that make it easier for people to invite spirits into the physical world. It was still possible to summon spirits and become possessed before items like these existed, it simply would have taken a bit more knowledge in the Occult.

In a nutshell, Ouija boards make it easy for the everyday person to do what previously would have required a bit of esoteric knowledge.
>>
Now, I never post here, but I had to chip into thia thread
Basically, I've always been a fan of the paranormal, but I'm hella skeptic.
However; there was one time in my life that I literaly could not disprove the paranormal, and believed.
It involved an ouija board.
>Be teen, get together with two female friends one weekend
>Dick around all day, eventually end up at one's apartment - no funny
business, we were just friends.
>Be a bit bored until one of the girls, let's say A, suddenly perks up and says that she's been reading about ouija boards and shit and wants to try it.
>Me and other friend, N, just look at her like she grew a second head, but then I warm up to the idea as a sp00k fan and agree - N does too, eventually.
>We draw a crude ouija board on some paper using some picture from the internet as reference.
>Now, N and me are atheists, or just didn't care about religion. A forever came from a russian background and her family was religious, and while she didn't really care for religion anymore, her childhood was surrounded by it.
>She advices us (according to the stuff she read) to leave all electronics outside the room, cover all reflective surfaces, etc. We then turn off lights and set up some candles.
>tl;dr we get to it with a drinking glass. Fucking nothing happens for a long time. A keeps doing some religious mumbling and calls out to spirits or something.
>roll eyes, so dumb.
>A isn't disheartened, she's really into it, then suggests some technique she read about (Asian origins?) - the name had something to so with butterfly, I think.
>basically two people hold their right hands over the board, intertwine their fingers (palms facing away from eachother) and hold a pen between the intertwined fingers, then slightly hover their hands over the paper so just the pen's tip hits the paper.
>Never heard of it but okay.
>nothing happens. I'm just holding the pen with N. She looks at me a little frustrated, while A keeps hollering out for spirits.
>cont'd.
>>
>>17882297
Phone keeps crashing the internet app when I try to post, I'm writing it shorter this time:
>Suddenly feel tug on arm, look over at N thinking she's doing it and grinning at me
>looks at me with the same questioning expression - we both pale at the implication
>The goddamn PEN is moving our hands
Now, I have no idea how to explain it. It was like the pen was "guiding" our hands along. We moved in perfect tandem, seamlessly and fluidly, drawing a perfect circle on the board. We tried tl replicate it later with no success - either one trying to guide themselves would just end up in the pen falling when the other could not keep up. Only the fact the pen was "pulling" us both along kept us from dropping it in the movement.
>A immediately starts asking cliche ouija questions. Is someone here, who are you, do you meam harm, etc.
>Our first encounter goes.. Well. We ask the spirit basic questions, it answers, our hands circling the letters one by one.
>Eventually the spirit sort of fades, and slows down. A asks if it wants to leave, and our hands move to circle "yes". A thanks it and tells it it an go, amd our hands juat relax and drop the pen.
>We stare at the pen for a moment in a trance-like state, then snap out of it.
>We freak out.
Cont'd, shit gets real in the next bit.
>>
>>17882454
>When things calm down, I eventually get skeptical.
>Sub-conscious, etc.
>We decide on an experiment - this time, A and N hold the pen, while I ask them questions only I know the answer to.
>Example: I write a random sequencd of numbers on a paper, don't show it to them, and ask them what it is.
>We manage to contact another(?) spirit, and proceed with the questions
>The motherfuckers, guided by the ouija board, answer every single one right. EVERY SINGLE ONE.
>Proper fucking sp00k'd.
>We, after some questions, agree to believe this ia legit shit, and focus on the spirit.
>We ask it about it's life. Claims to have been a 1600th century woodsman around the estonian area or something, if memory serves.
>A suddenly asks the one thing you're not supposed to: "How did you die?"
>Shit gets real. The spirit first seems to attempt forming an answer, but then goes fucking WILD. A and N both yelp in fear as their arms jerk along with the pen as it suddenly starts erratically darting around the board, from one side to the other, pulling them along.
>A is in fucking tears and pleads the spirit to let us leave the connection.
>The spirit makes them circle "NO" so goddamn furiously the paper rips around it.
>After shitting bricks and dealing with my shock, I leap in and pull the board from under them, hold it over a candle, and let the fucker burn.
>Everything becomes calm again. The pen just drops.
>>
>>17882480
We didn't sleep that night.
After dealing with the initial shock, we discussed it until morning. We tried replicating moving the pen, we tried to fins out how they knew the answers to my questions - nothing. We found no explanation.
We also agreed the way the pen moved
out hands felt very unnatural. When the latter spirit went wild following A's question the two girls' hands were literally jerked along the pen so hard N almost knocked over a candle. It was just so.. Physical, yet not.
I know people will say I'm full of shit, but this is true, I swear. I still consider myself a skeptic, but that night was unexplainable and supernatural to us. I've always wanted to try it again, but ai believe A's religiousness behaviour during it had something to do with it succeeding, and I don't have many religious friends to try it with.
>Why not do it with A again?
She, following the event, apparently visited a church with her family and some religious revelation. Within a year she got married and pregnant, amd the baby has already been born. She has changed completely as a person and me and N don't really see her anymore

Just my two cents for this thread. Believe it or not, it happened.
(I apologize for my poor grammar and undetailed story - writing on the phone is clunky and the internet app would crash when I wrote longer messages with more detail.)
>>
I used one that I made out of cardboard once. Was very strange experience. I think I used a guitar pick as the planchette. It worked and when I asked for a name it spelled out " H A G ", never really continued it from there though.
>>
I love how when people were actually contributing the poster count doubled, nice samefag skeptic
>>
TL;DR, use a ouija to explore your friends' subconscious
>>
>>17882896
Tips on doing this? Wanting to try, but don't know what questions I would ask to get anything worthwhile
>>
>>17882921

No idea. I just got the inspiration from this thread that while you can't talk to ghosts, you could use the ouija as sort of an interrogation method.

I guess you could ask the questions in a sly way (If you suspect a friend cheating with yo girl ask if your relationship will stay true)
>>
File: 1464620887265.gif (2 MB, 360x219) Image search: [Google]
1464620887265.gif
2 MB, 360x219
>Used a ghetto Ouija board I made using the back of a note book & sharpie.
>Home alone at night, maybe 2am or 3am.
>Nothing happens. Wasn't being disrespectful or douchey.

>Try it again the next day with a homie I smoke bud with.
> Bright summer day, smoking a bowl before trying again.
>He tries to speak with Paul Gray, nothing happens.
>I try to speak with HP Lovecraft, and nothing fucking happens.

>MFW Nothing Fucking Happens.

Have fun.
>>
I have to post this story every time there's an ouija thread, my apologies.

>19 and bored.
>Call over chick friend.
>Friend can't spell worth dick.
>Break out board.
>"Contact" "spirit" who says something bad is going to happen to a friend of ours, third friends name spelled wrong.
>"Dammit, [chick friend]! Your bad spelling is ruining this game for me!"
>"Shit, sorry!"
>Give up on board because she brought over Smackdown vs. RAW.
>>
>>17882942
Sneaky sneaky
>>
>>17880781
I second tbe furby bit.
>>
File: 713456783.jpg (112 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
713456783.jpg
112 KB, 960x960
I bet you faggots would be too scared to use my board

Seriously though if you're down with the "evilest" "scariest" spirits you have nothing to be afraid of

Besides things claiming to be Jehovah/YHVH or his servants are actually much more dangerous
>>
Why are you not supposed to ask a spirit how it died? When did that start? With Ouija or earlier?
>>
File: 1465081958225.jpg (13 KB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
1465081958225.jpg
13 KB, 208x200
>>17878734
Topkek
>>
>>17877715
I agree on the subconscious part but the horse shit part is not the case. You are not talking to ghosts and spirits but you are connecting to some kind of realm where your minds are all connected. I've had very good results with the board but none of this hokey zozo bullshit. I think anyone who says they talk to demons and spirits is just being retarded.
>>
>>17877781
I've had good results with just 2 people. You can even do it alone. Of course you are the one moving it but it's still cool to see what comes out. Almost like meditation really
>>
>>17882499
interdasting
>>
I used a ouija board once by myself. Nothing happened until i got pissed off and said what a fucking joke. As soon as i said that i had the most intense cold tingles throughout my whole body which freaked me the fuck out. I ended up lighting the thing on fire under the directions of my so called "friend" which made shit get weird. Nothing really bad happened just hearing the pipes go crazy really early in the morning like someone was using my taps in the bathroom, feeling like i was being watched, shit just felt negative in my house. I knew something was wrong when i saw this really angry face in a painting, fuck ill never forget it. I told my aunty about this stuff because she was always the odd one in the family into all the spiritual stuff, she got in contact with her friend who banished it for me. She said whatever it was it wasn't good. I used to be pretty skeptical of paranormal stuff but after that experience idk.
>>
>>17877781
One of the first mentions of the automatic writing method used in the Ouija board is found in China around 1100 AD, in historical documents of the Song Dynasty. The method was known as fuji (扶乩), "planchette writing". The use of planchette writing as an ostensible means of contacting the dead and the spirit-world continued, and, albeit under special rituals and supervisions, was a central practice of the Quanzhen School, until it was forbidden by the Qing Dynasty. Several entire scriptures of the Daozang are supposedly works of automatic planchette writing. According to one author, similar methods of mediumistic spirit writing have been practiced in ancient India, Greece, Rome, and medieval Europe.
>>
Ouija's are the Russian roulette of spirituality. It's like glory hole's, sticking the most vulnerable part of your body into a random hole just because you were promised fun.
>>
>>17885092
Burning ouija boards is a universal no no anon, I dunno much about the whole lore behind them but I vaguely remember reading that you were supposed to douse it in holy water, and only then burning it.
>>
Can you use these things by yourself?
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.