[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /x/ think about the afterlife
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: heaven-004.jpg (62 KB, 593x592) Image search: [Google]
heaven-004.jpg
62 KB, 593x592
Is there one? Are there several? What do you believe there is, if anything, and why?
>>
you get what you expect
>>
File: 1438150473362.jpg (94 KB, 790x466) Image search: [Google]
1438150473362.jpg
94 KB, 790x466
Yeah but it's more like being a book in a library than being a person in a different world.
>>
>>17877386
hello darkness my old friend
>>
>>17877386
We are living in a game. The last reality and this one are a deceptive game where everyone dies in their sleep at some point and comes to this afterlife. That is their soul/mind/conciousness transfers to this near identical place.
If you can figure out what to do you leave this place...
>>
>>17878260
well why haven't you left then you nignog, whatcha playin' at?
>>
Dunno, maybe you'd be standing in the middle of pitch-black nothingness, with a huge white clock in front of you. And with each tick you forget a piece of your memories, until a certain period of hours would pass and you fall down to the void, only to wake up as a baby again.

I'm just making things up, haha.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.