[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /x/, How do I open my mind to the gods of old? How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Alright /x/,

How do I open my mind to the gods of old?

How can I remove the barrier that keep the other side from my reality tunnel?
>>
LSD
>>
kill someone, drain blood, drink 1/2 feed rest to corpse, chant anything satanic, slit throat. you will be re born as the same age, figure it out from there.
>>
comon /x/,

where are all the shaman and sorcerers?
>>
>>17876678
>LSD
>not shrooms
>>
>>17876718
It's derived from ergot so they are both fungal based, just comes down to personal taste and I like both but prefer LSD

DMT>LSD>Mescaline>shrooms
>>
File: 1467317451694.jpg (746 KB, 1981x1981) Image search: [Google]
1467317451694.jpg
746 KB, 1981x1981
You must embrace the power of souls

Those who deny the existence of others are bound to death, and will never be able to transcend their anger and misery

Anger, fear, shame and despair overwhelm the senses and prevent one from ever recognizing the beauty of the flame
>>
back from the dead
>>
>>17876684
This is what schizophrenia looks like.
>>
>>17876718
This. The shamans used mushrooms, forget the synthetic shit.
>>
>>17876647
Transcendental meditation
>>
File: 1452010672248.gif (1 MB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
1452010672248.gif
1 MB, 800x400
>>17876732
Praise the Sun!
>>
>>17876684
the drinking of blood is a reason for fallen angels just saying.
>>
I used LSD, but it was mostly my will and intent to do what i had to do while in the SSC. Read about them, study them, and use some psychedelics and human ingenuity.
>>
>>17879482
i'm extremely experienced, and i'd give someone a gram of 4-aco-dmt (metabolized into psilocin) before i gave them an ounce of shrooms.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.