[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The glowing figure in my woods.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (182 KB, 776x1054) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182 KB, 776x1054
/x/ I never come here but I saw something I can't explain and think you people might help me.

Last night at around 2:30 it was getting really hot in my room so I Walked over to the window that has the air conditioner so I could cool off the room. When I was turning on the air conditioner I looked out the window and that's when I saw it.
It was a glowing humanoid figure standing by the tree line, then it turned and walked into the woods. Obviously I was dumb stuck and couldn't get to sleep last night.
I spent some of last night on Google trying to find info on what I saw but found nothing.

So do you guys know anything?
Any info helps. (pic unrelated)
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
>>
Could you estimate about how tall it was?
>>
File: 1467287533219.jpg (616 KB, 848x1100) Image search: [Google]
1467287533219.jpg
616 KB, 848x1100
>>17875067
I have seen something similar. What color was it? Height? Was the glow coming from the creature itself? Facial features? Gait?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.