[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about sabaism the worship of stars and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 600x401
What do you guys think about sabaism the worship of stars and what groups or religions worship the stars ? Anyone out there a neo-sabaist?
>>
Why? Are you one?
>>
No haha i am not one but it just feels so right to be one even tho I know it's just gas something about it is calling me
>>
If it feels right to you, then what are you looking for here?
>>
Just wanted to see if there are others or your opinions of it
>>
File: 1424990053616.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1424990053616.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1000
It's no accident you feel something about the planets and stars calling out to you.

I'm sure you knew that though, search yourself friend. But be careful to not confuse the symbol for the actual thing.
>>
Thanks you for the advice I appreciate it greatly (:
>>
>>17873518

one of the main reasons to be interested in the stars/planets is the following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j8nu9sd-WE

the elite/satanic cabal make sure to plot their nefarious deeds on specific dates coinciding with planetary alignments

Among other things this is extremely interesting but not coincidental. In case you didn't realize, they plan for these things to occur on specific dates far in advance.

I digress.

Do not 'worship' stars as they are not God or Jesus. If you have been led to believe in such things, it's a scam.
>>
>>17873782
This this and this!!!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.