[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would being a werewolf/vampire be cool or annoying? Let'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: w.jpg (10 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
10 KB, 271x186
Would being a werewolf/vampire be cool or annoying? Let's debate.

Somewhat relevant song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSpJsGCqyPc
>>
>being a werewolf/vampire

What so you turn into a blood sucking dog during fullmoons? Or you're a Count that has fleas? I don't get it.
>>
File: 4L_M9htufqf.png (276 KB, 732x517) Image search: [Google]
4L_M9htufqf.png
276 KB, 732x517
annoying because you could only use your power once a day and wouldn't get rest from resting.
>>
>>17872659
The slash is used for two options. I think what your little shitty brain read was werewolf-vampire.
>>
File: uned.png (280 KB, 664x602) Image search: [Google]
uned.png
280 KB, 664x602
>>17872653
If you would be able to control the werewolf form, how would it be annoying? You probably had self healing powers, you would be a walking weapon and special snowflake. I'd love to be one!

But if it meant that you just transformed against your will and went berserk or would stay in werewolf form forever then it would suck way too hard.
>>
>>17872653
Someone posted a video of some girl crying on jewtube here a few days ago because she was not a werewolf. Mental illness and roleplay are a scary combination.
>>
>>17872663
It's not obvious, faggot.
>>
>>17872659
HA.
>>
>>17872739
You should have stayed in school, then.
>>
File: 6de.jpg (72 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
6de.jpg
72 KB, 400x533
>>17872739
It's extremely obvious to anyone who learned basic grammar in elementary school.
>>
>>17872653
> werewolf/vampire

So the top is vampire and the bottom werewolf? That'd like a bat dog, that sucked blood and lifts its leg on trees.

Or is the top werewolf and bottom vampire? That version not sure driving a stake thru its heart would kill it.
>>
>>17872754
>>17872755
You guys have to be autistic.
>>
I was thinking about what life would be like as a vampire. While immortality would be cool for a few hundred years, it would eventually get old.

Plus, you're essentially doomed to a violent death. You'll never just pass away quietly in your sleep, the only way to die is if someone stabs you in the fucking heart with a wooden stake. Not only that, but avoiding garlic forever would suck since I love garlic.

I think the blood thing would be tricky too. I think best case scenario would be you get a friend at a hospital to steal some blood bags for you every few days.

Being a werewolf would be similar, though without the blood requirement. You'd certainly be hunted and killed relatively quickly unless you could control your transformations or took precautions on nights with full moons. Again, you're also doomed to a violent death. I guess werewolves could at least kill themselves easily enough, not really the case with vampires.
>>
>>17872771
Sure you're not as well?
>>
Let's just assume they are both real and are nothing but abnormalities in the energy signiture you have as a human.
Now it is likely with the level of will most have and lack of self control. I.e. give into instinct or desire. That the would be no way for someone that could essetially shape shift to control it, and as such will only happen when certain other things happen. In saying that through training and dedicatikn to their cause one could theoretically control their transofmation at will. Meaning most would probably run around as mindless beast looking to do as any wild dog does, eat and mate and fight to be alpha.

As for vampires, loose your emotional connection with things, an iherit addiction that most will give into for their lack of will. Just as animalistic as a werewolf for they only act of base desire.

In short either would be a shut experience unless you have an unbreakable will, and will never give into instinct or desire
>>
Would I turn into this hybrid only on full moons?

Or would I be vamp full time?
>>
File: dresden.jpg (41 KB, 640x810) Image search: [Google]
dresden.jpg
41 KB, 640x810
>>17872653
>Would being a werewolf/vampire be cool or annoying?
Well, as a werewolf you're going to keep changing, and as a vampire you're kind of DEAD, so I'd say annoying.

Better to be a wizard.
>>
>>17872739
Yes it is and if you don't know any better than you are fucking stupid.

What country are you from? You have to be either Scottish or American.
>>
>>17873025
then*
>>
>>17873025
whats wrong with the scottish?
>>
>>17873921
No one can take their freedom
>>
>>17873930
good thing i'm part scottish then hehehehe
>>
>>17873930
oh and btw most of the scottish kindof have there souls and all there childrens souls pledged in anceint times that would be why.
not that many know what to.
>>
>>17873944
>there souls and all there childrens

"their" and " children's "

>Thread full of grammar disasters detected
>>
>>17872653
It would probably be easy going as a vampire in this day and age. As popular as vampires are in media from things like Blade, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Hellsing, and Underworld (don't you fucking say it, FUCK twilight), I imagine it would be easy to find willing human donors, and if you take just a bit from multiple people, wouldn't have to kill anyone over it, either.

Being a werewolf would be annoying since you would likely end up killing innocent people in your lunatic rage.
>>
>>17872758
>That version not sure driving a stake thru its heart would kill it.
Silver plated stake. boom, done.
>>17872771
>anon who has trouble understanding basic context and communication skills calling others autistic
oh, the irony.
>>
>>17872653
It depends entirely on the specific mechanics of each.
At the worst they're curses and cause nothing but misery to both the subject and his community. At the best, they verge on super powers.
In the largest part it depends on whether you have control of the abilities or whether they control you. But also there's the consideration of just what powers you get.

So on the low end, your werewolf changes for three nights running around the full moon and only then, and spends those nights as a ravening killing machine whose preferred prey is people he has strong feeling towards. He's only a little stronger as a wolfman and has no invulnerabilities (although now he heals at double his human rate, regardless of current form). For the rest of the month he's plagued by nightmares in which he kills and eats people, part hazy memory and part erotic fantasy.

At the high end, full control (change whenever, duration has no upper or lower limit, the moon entices but doesn't compel). Improvements in human form (doubled strength and healing rate, all senses are sharper) that are further doubled in wolfman form. Invulnerable in all forms to everything but silver, heat / cold, and certain poisons (wolfsbane).

Same deal with vamps.

Low end: slightly rotted corpse that attacks everyone it encounters. Barely sentient aside from crippling OCD. No invulnerabilities.

High end: Lestat.
Strength, speed, and endurance are now well above human upper limits. Breathing is optional. Senses are superhuman. Brain processing speed is overclocked. Aesthetic improvements (perfect skin, perfect hair, perfect teeth). You are now bisexual.
>>
>>17872653
That's like saying "Is being a human cool or annoying?" It depends on the person.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.