[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (129 KB, 512x430) Image search: [Google]
image.png
129 KB, 512x430
Back around 2010 weird things happened to me including observing the Mandela effect stuff.

Many aspects of my
Body slightly changed at some point. Eyes, hair patterns, testicles, palm prints and stuff like that.

As if my mind shifted from a similar dimension into myself in this reality. There also seems to be a deity or something in this reality.

I'm not joking and don't want to be here.

If you know what I'm talking about and how to shift into different realities please tell me how.

I can't stand anything about this place. The people, their personalities, senses of humour etc.

This is pretty much the worst reality that ever has or ever could exist.

Please tell how if you know 100% how to get away from this reality/dimension.
>>
>>17870659
Kik - Orobos

If you can help. I'm willing to try spells or anything. Please... I'm serious. I have to leave this place. I feel like puking every minute of every day. Just thinking about this place makes me ill.
>>
>>17870659
You chose to life here when you had a clear mind. You had a clear mind when you were yourself. You were yourself when you just were in spirit form. Now you are in human form. Now you have this emotion pain monkey mindset as all of us do.
But there are super good reasons why you chose to life this life here and when you die you will remember why
>>
>>17870659
Could you elaborate a bit more?
>>
>>17870659
Please... Anyone?
The vast majority of the people here are under the control of a retarded creep deity. After perceiving its existence, personality, sense of humour etc. I feel like I'm trapped in a retarded hell where the people and the being actually think they're funny. As if a place where the people want to stick their fingers in your ass while giggling and sucking on a log of shit.

This place is retarded and disgusting and somehow the people think they're funny and desirable.

I just want to leave. Help me escape this dimension please
>>
>>17870748
So when I die I'll wake up out of this reality in a better place?
>>
>>17870767
Please elaborate. I can't help until I know more.
>>
>>17870750
Not really. All I know is I'm not from this place and don't want to be here. I never existed before and I don't want to exist again. The males are the second most pathetic beings ever. Only out done by the females who are actually retarded enough to be with them.

This place makes me want to puke
>>
>>17870778
I was born in the place called Canada.
>>
>>17870778
Oh and I learned about the goddess ErinZ and how she's the supreme idiot of existence. The more I learn of this reality the more embarrassing it is being here.

I feel like a weak stupid soul that can't figure out how to escape whatever existence is.
>>
>>17870806
Check that you aren't at Gregory House. I think you're just tired or may have a mental disability if you aren't jesting.
>>
>>17870767
>a place where the people want to stick their fingers in your ass while giggling and sucking on a log of shit.

Haha... that does sound pretty funny...
>>
File: Soccerbirb.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Soccerbirb.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>17870767

*asks or help* *by insulting inhabitants of this reality* that won't get you very far senpai
>>
>>17870819
It's not funny. A woman in Canada here kept giggling and begging me to her finger my ass. Guys would hug me and giggle while rubbing their crotches on my thigh. When I was younger the adults would get me to perceive them having sex. All kinds of screwed up stuff. I don't want to be here.
>>
>>17870748
Exactly and it will feel greater than anything you have ever experienced as a human because you will actually feel gods love every second.

If you commit suicidd you will end up in a fuckep up situation. They call it hell. I call it selfcreated misery manifestation
>>
>>17870837
I'm just being honest. The beings of this place are very offensive to the senses. I was hoping that by making you understand that you're hurting my soul you would take things seriously and help me get away.
>>
>>17870659
>>>17870750

>This place makes me want to puke

My friend the reason why you feel that way is also the reason why you chose to do this human thing.

It will get better.
Try abalyzing your emotions and try to change your perspective.

Now: You see a man and hate him
Then: You see a man and feel compassion.
-> cooperation -> happiness
>>
>>17870868
Well considering I don't experience things like this I would think you're role-playing. Post pics of the hell you're describing with timestamp.
>>
Chris stop posting here, your shit doesn't make any sense
>>
>>17870856
I'm not interested in experiencing anything else this species or the deity have to offer. It's a molester rapist creep that wants its victims to embrace, enjoy and appreciate being wronged. You peopl and what the being are are not intelligent or anything else other that mentally retarded ugly freak show trash.

Anyone reading this with even a sliver of intelligence please get me away from here,
>>
Kelownasucks.org
>>
>>17870890
I can't help unless I have proof man. I think this was just bait though, and you did good.
>>
>>17870896

Sorry, kelownasucks.com
>>
>>17870659
You're mentally ill. You need to get yourself checked, and most probably get treated, preferrably inside a high-security mental institution.
>>
>>17870851
Are you sure you are in Canada and not San Francisco?

Have you tried moving?
>>
>>17870890
This try might be a fail. Badluck. Experiences. Too much ego and fear.
But there are other dimensions where even you could get comfy and learn and increase the quality of your being.
>>
Another delusional retard being unable to handle his own fucking brain chemistry who spouts bullshit without any proof whatsoever.Go roleplay somewhere else please.
>>
>>17870975
I second this. If there were any proof it would be interesting but there is none. Not to mention he insults us in pretty much every post. I think he got caught in the gay district of San Fransico to be completely honest.
>>
>>17870884
You're just another retard of this garbage dump reality. If you can't make sense of the most basic concepts then perhaps it's time for you to put a bullet in your head like so many English should've done long ago
>>
>>17870912
Go brain delusional ugly fuck English freak
>>
>>17871011

You live in Canada and aren't English, what's your background?
>>
>>17870975
Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking ugly cunt worthless English shit pig. I've offered more proof of concept in a month than your retarded useless population has gathered in all your history. What little info I've gathered and offered is more meaningful that your retarded species entire collection of knowledge.
>>
Anyone even just have a link to a forum where others with somr form of desirability and intelligence talk about stuff?

I can't fucking stand screaming out like this in a sea of retards.
>>
>>17871011

Have you tried simply not browsing 4chan and turning off your computer and go take a walk in the woods or something? There's like, a whole beautiful world out there
>>
>>17871038
Yeah, you need help. But then again, if you didn't want to scream into a sea of retards why'd you come to 4chan?
>>
File: birbkisses.gif (2 MB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
birbkisses.gif
2 MB, 350x263
>>17870868

you keep using you're as if you're excluded from us. but you aren't you're the same as us now whether you like it or not. have fun faggot.
>>
>>17870659
how old are you OP?
Its sounds like went through puberty.

Or you are having your quarter life crisis. It often happens in your twenties, when your body and mind changes into an adults and everything seems shitty after that.

But dont worry we all went through that. Id like to say it gets better after a while, but thats not true. You just get used to it, and just dont care that much anymore... about anything. You just become kind of numb and then everything becomes kind of tolerable again.
>>
Do you have autism?
>>
>>17871925
>bumping a retarded dying thread
why
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.